|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 4, Pages 87-104; Day 5, Pages 105-116, the paragraph that ends, “…I am still full of fury”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On day two, how long does Daphne say she is planning to stay in Altavista?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) A week.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) Through the weekend.
2. What is the Sal’s Café employee’s connection with Turkey?
(a) Her son was stationed there.
(b) Her husband is Turkish.
(c) She studied there.
(d) Her daughter is studying there.
3. What does Daphne say she wanted to study in school?
(a) Islamic religion.
(b) Turkish and Arabic languages.
(c) Turkish literature and art.
(d) Persian history.
4. What is the highest degree Daphne has achieved?
5. How does Daphne characterize sex?
(a) A delusion.
(b) A trap.
(c) A vision.
(d) A fantasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cuisine does Daphne find at The Golden Spike?
2. What criticism does the dissenting letter to the editor make, of the State of Jefferson?
3. What does Daphne say her yearly salary is, at the Al-Ihsan Foundation?
4. What is it that snaps the sexual spell for Daphne?
5. What Daphne describe as giving her the greatest sense of well-being available?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)