|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Pages 31-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daphne find wifi signal when she gets to Altavista?
(a) The corner of her porch.
(b) Outside the town library.
(c) In her car.
(d) In the attic.
2. What kind of rules does Cindy Cooper say the State of Jefferson will have?
(a) Natural rules.
(b) Constitutional rules.
(c) American rules.
(d) No rules.
3. On day two, how long does Daphne say she is planning to stay in Altavista?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) Through the weekend.
(d) She has no idea.
4. What time is it when Daphne walks out of work?
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
5. What was it that caused Daphne to sob for 30 seconds before leaving the house?
(a) Not getting a smoke.
(b) Paying bills.
(c) Making breakfast.
(d) Getting Honey dressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daphne say her husband accuses her of doing when she cries?
2. What is Daphne stressed about when she settles down in Altavista?
3. Who wrote the epigram for The Golden State, “Home is so sad” (1)?
4. What does Daphne say she wanted to study in school?
5. Where is Daphne’s husband Engin living?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)