|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owner of Cathy's lie about owning?
(b) Rap music.
(c) Lightning rods.
(d) Fire doors.
2. What does Roger say kids like to celebrate at Cathy's?
3. Which former actor does Johnny talk about in this section?
(a) Alfred Hitchcock.
(b) Mike Hallett.
(c) Nancy Reagan.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. What does Ngo say must always be killed?
(a) War mongerers.
(b) Laughing tigers.
(c) Angry lions.
(d) Sarcastic policiticians.
5. Who does Johnny explain about in his letter to Herb?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of Eastern Airlines crash his plane?
2. What is the title of Part 3?
3. Who testified Johnny was of sound mind?
4. What make of camera does Clawson own?
5. Where do the Chatsworths live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is New Hampshire perfect for Johnny?
2. What does Johnny visualize about Chuck's graduation?
3. Why does Ngo need to have a knowledge of American politics?
4. How does Johnny convince himself he is doing the right thing by following Stillson so closely?
5. How does Sarah make peace with herself in this section?
6. How does Ngo say someone should stop Stillson?
7. How does the steakhouse owner react to Johnny's information about the fire?
8. How does Stillson react when Johnny shoots at him?
9. What do the Chatsworths think about Stillson?
10. How does Johnny prove Chuck has a reading phobia?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)