|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Johnny urge Sarah to call?
2. What does Johnny teach Chuck?
(a) To sing.
(b) To read.
(c) To play the guitar.
(d) To kick a football.
3. What war was Charlene's brother killed in?
(a) World War III.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
4. Who told Greg not to run away from his duty?
5. What tragedy does Johnny collect newspaper clippings on?
(a) The rape of Nanking.
(b) The Saigon massacre.
(c) Cathy's fire.
(d) The strangler's killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Sarah visit Johnny's grave?
2. What is Cathy's?
3. What does the newsflash announce in this section?
4. Who does Herb ask to marry him?
5. What kind of tests are taken at the town hall where Stillson is giving a speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his letters to his loved ones?
2. How does the steakhouse owner react to Johnny's information about the fire?
3. Why does Chuck need Johnny's help?
4. How does Stillson react when Johnny shoots at him?
5. How does Johnny decide to deal Stillson?
6. What does Johnny visualize about Chuck's graduation?
7. Why does Johnny think it was fate to have a brain tumor?
8. What does Johnny think would happen if Stillson became president?
9. How did Johnny make the kid photographer become famous?
10. How does Stillson ruin his own career?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)