|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Sarah visit Johnny's grave?
2. Who does Herb ask to marry him?
3. What does the owner of Cathy's lie about owning?
(b) Lightning rods.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Fire doors.
4. What city does Johnny take a train to?
(b) New York.
5. What is written on the small plaque at the cemetery?
(a) The Raven.
(b) The Birches.
(c) The Fall.
(d) The Dead Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Stillson formed?
2. What do the FBI agents say they know about Stillson?
3. How does King describe Johnny's face in this final chapter?
4. What does Johnny think is the best way to deal with Stillson?
5. Where Johnny does think nuclear war will start?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ngo compare Stillson to a laughing tiger?
2. What does Johnny visualize as he waits to kill Stillson?
3. How did Johnny make the kid photographer become famous?
4. What does Johnny visualize about Chuck's graduation?
5. What is Herb's relationship with Charlene?
6. How does Ngo say someone should stop Stillson?
7. Why does Sarah take so long to see Johnny's grave?
8. What does Johnny write in his letters to his loved ones?
9. How does Stillson react when Johnny shoots at him?
10. Why does Johnny think it was fate to have a brain tumor?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)