|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks Johnny out in this section?
(a) A reporter.
(b) Stillson's bodyguards.
(c) The Sheriff.
2. What was the name of the child Stillson picked up at the meeting?
(a) Matt Robeson.
(b) Jamie Dicks.
(c) Henry Thomas.
(d) Dennis Hartley.
3. What kind of car do the Chatsworths own?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Fiesta.
(c) An Escort.
(d) A Mini.
4. Where does Johnny see Greg for the first time?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a movie theater.
(c) On television.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. What kind of weapon does Johnny have in his attache case?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A harpoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King describe Johnny's face in this final chapter?
2. What is the name of the college Weizak mentions in the trial?
3. What kind of group has Stillson hired as his bodyguards?
4. Where does Stillson remember Johnny from?
5. What kind of drug does Johnny ask Sarah if she is taking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny visualize about Chuck's graduation?
2. Why does Chuck need Johnny's help?
3. How does Johnny decide to deal Stillson?
4. Why does Sarah take so long to see Johnny's grave?
5. What advice does Ngo give Johnny in this section?
6. Why does Johnny think it was fate to have a brain tumor?
7. What image does Stillson project for himself as a politician?
8. What is Herb's relationship with Charlene?
9. What does Johnny write in his letters to his loved ones?
10. How does Stillson ruin his own career?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)