|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vera waiting for to take her to heaven?
(a) A zeppelin.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A hotair balloon.
2. Who does Johnny say is the strangler?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) Deputy Frank Dodd.
3. What does Johnny tell the physiotherapist is currently happening at her house?
(a) A flood.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A fire.
(d) A tycoon.
4. How did the boy Greg speaks to upset the town?
(a) He ran over a dog.
(b) He impregnated an underage girl.
(c) He shouted in the library.
(d) He wore an obscene t-shirt.
5. What kind of publication is Inside View?
(a) A women's magazine.
(b) A periodical.
(c) A broadsheet.
(d) A tabloid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ages Herb more than Johnny's accident?
2. What do Johhny and Sarah eat at the carnival?
3. What is Vera taking medication for?
4. What does Johnny say Dr. Weizak's mother suffers from?
5. What character does Chapter 13 follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Weizak decide against visiting his mother?
2. What do Johnny and his parents talk about when he wakes?
3. How does religion help Vera understand her son's accident?
4. How does Johnny convince the reporter his powers are for real?
5. How does the reporter revenge Johnny for throwing him out of his house?
6. How does Johnny end up in a coma in this section?
7. What advice does Vera give Johnny before she dies?
8. How does Johnny injure himself in the beginning of the novel?
9. How do Herb and Vera react to hearing Johnny has suffered a terrible accident?
10. How does Stillson convince the boy to behave?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)