|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank live with?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What does the reporter say is the only things Johnny wants?
(a) Attention and money.
(b) Death and misery.
(c) Happiness and love.
(d) Acclaim and a movie contract.
3. In which month does the story begin?
4. What is the name of the pond where Johnny and his friends skate?
(a) Runaround Pond.
(b) Kidding Pond.
(c) Dakka Pand.
(d) Flipper Pond.
5. Who writes Johnny a card in Chapter 13?
(d) Dr. Weizak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the serial killer's victims?
2. What kinds of bills eat at Herb's savings?
3. Who revenges Johnny in Chapter 16?
4. Who is the subject of the article that Walter shows Sarah?
5. Why does Vera think Johnny will live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Johnny decide against helping the sheriff?
2. How does Johnny help his physiotherapist in this chapter?
3. How do Johnny friends convince him to help the sheriff?
4. What is Stillson's job in this section?
5. How do Herb and Vera react to hearing Johnny has suffered a terrible accident?
6. What does Dave Jenson offer Johnny in this section?
7. What advice does Vera give Johnny before she dies?
8. How does the reporter revenge Johnny for throwing him out of his house?
9. How does the sheriff want Johnny to help him?
10. What does Johnny visualize at the murder scene?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)