|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stillson pull in front of him to protect himself from Johnny's bullets?
(a) A television.
(b) A dog.
(c) A table.
(d) A child.
2. Who does Johnny write his first letter to?
3. In which state does Ngo find a job?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
4. What does Johnny say he is writing?
(a) A play.
(b) A novel.
(c) An essay.
(d) A short story.
5. What city does Johnny drive to in this section?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. Who does Johnny ask if the old man would have killed without a second thought?
7. What does Roger say kids like to celebrate at Cathy's?
8. What do the FBI agents say they know about Stillson?
(a) He has killed a man.
(b) There is something wrong about him.
(c) He has lied while running for office.
(d) He has no family.
9. What war was Charlene's brother killed in?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War III.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
10. What tragedy does Johnny collect newspaper clippings on?
(a) Cathy's fire.
(b) The Saigon massacre.
(c) The strangler's killings.
(d) The rape of Nanking.
11. How does Johnny travel to New Hampshire?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By taxi.
12. What was the name of the child Stillson picked up at the meeting?
(a) Dennis Hartley.
(b) Jamie Dicks.
(c) Matt Robeson.
(d) Henry Thomas.
13. What is Charles Witman's nickname?
(a) The Texas Tower Sniper.
(b) The Boston Strangler.
(c) The New York Slasher.
(d) The Empire State Shooter.
14. Where does Johnny plan to go to see a movie?
(d) New York.
15. What does Sarah whisper before she walks away from the cemetery?
(a) We connected.
(b) She should have talked to me.
(c) Same old Johnny.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny dream Stillson is planning to start?
2. What does Johnny say he wore to fool Sarah at the carnival?
3. Where does Johnny work when he is not teaching?
4. Who does Johnny say Chuck is trying to please?
5. How does King describe Johnny's grin in the final chapter?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)