|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was Charlene's brother killed in?
(a) World War III.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
2. What city does Johnny take a train to?
(b) New York.
3. Where does Johnny plan to go to see a movie?
(b) New York.
4. Who does Johnny think Stillson resembles?
(a) Chuck Chatsworth.
(b) Peter White.
(c) James Beeson.
(d) Frank Dodd.
5. In what month does Sarah visit Johnny's grave?
6. Who knocks Johnny out in this section?
(b) A reporter.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) Stillson's bodyguards.
7. What part of Stillson's body does Johnny grab at the end of the chapter?
(a) His hand.
(b) His knee.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His feet.
8. Who does Sonny Elliman threaten in Chapter 18?
(a) Warren Richardson.
(b) Peter Burns.
(c) Jack Soames.
(d) Greg Stillson.
9. Who does Herb ask to marry him?
10. What does the double zero signify in Johnny's letter to Sarah?
(a) His love for Sarah.
(b) His level of happiness.
(c) His chance with Sarah.
(d) His IQ.
11. Why does Johnny think Chuck has a problem reading?
(a) He associates it with negative things.
(b) He has a reading phobia.
(c) He has a low IQ.
(d) He lacks concentration.
12. Who told Greg not to run away from his duty?
13. Who visits Johnny's grave at the end of the book?
14. What does Roger pay off for Johnny in this section?
(a) His car.
(b) His university loans.
(c) His mortgage.
(d) His hospital bills.
15. Who does Johnny ask if the old man would have killed without a second thought?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King describe Johnny's grin in the final chapter?
2. What is the Son of Sam's real name?
3. What is written on the small plaque at the cemetery?
4. Where does Dr. Weizak want Johnny to go to see a doctor?
5. What kind of weapon does Johnny have in his attache case?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)