|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny say he is writing?
(a) An essay.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novel.
(d) A play.
2. What war was Charlene's brother killed in?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War III.
3. What does Dr. Weizak say he is concerned about?
(a) Johnny's headaches.
(b) Johnny's workload.
(c) His mother.
(d) Stillson's past.
4. What does the owner of Cathy's lie about owning?
(a) Lightning rods.
(b) Rap music.
(d) Fire doors.
5. Where does Johnny work when he is not teaching?
(a) A police station.
(b) A diner.
(c) A library.
(d) A restaurant.
6. Where does Stillson remember Johnny from?
(a) Maine university.
(b) His hometown.
(c) The Maine hospital.
(d) The Trimbull rally.
7. Who does Herb ask to marry him?
8. What is the gardener's name?
9. What is happening in Chapter 19?
(a) The mayor elections.
(b) The presidential campaign.
(d) War demonstrations.
10. Where does Johnny plan to go to see a movie?
(d) New York.
11. What does Johnny pretend his job is?
(b) Freelance photographer.
(c) Freelance writer.
12. How does Johnny travel to New Hampshire?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By car.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
13. What does Johnny say he wore to fool Sarah at the carnival?
(a) A mask.
(b) An elf hat.
(c) A moustache.
(d) A wig.
14. What game do Johnny and Roger play in this section?
15. Why does Johnny think Chuck has a problem reading?
(a) He has a reading phobia.
(b) He lacks concentration.
(c) He associates it with negative things.
(d) He has a low IQ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who testified Johnny was of sound mind?
2. Who does Johnny study in this section?
3. Who has written the letters printed in part three?
4. What is the gardener studying for?
5. What kind of tests are taken at the town hall where Stillson is giving a speech?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)