|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Johnny take a train to?
(c) New York.
2. What war did Charlene's father serve in?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Korean War.
3. What kind of weapon does Johnny have in his attache case?
(a) A harpoon.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
4. What tragedy does Johnny collect newspaper clippings on?
(a) Cathy's fire.
(b) The Saigon massacre.
(c) The strangler's killings.
(d) The rape of Nanking.
5. What does Johnny teach Chuck?
(a) To sing.
(b) To read.
(c) To kick a football.
(d) To play the guitar.
6. Who has written the letters printed in part three?
7. What city does Johnny drive to in this section?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
8. Where was the FBI agent found dead?
(a) A train.
(b) A church.
(c) A garage.
(d) The townhall.
9. What does Johnny say he wore to fool Sarah at the carnival?
(a) An elf hat.
(b) A wig.
(c) A mask.
(d) A moustache.
10. Where Johnny does think nuclear war will start?
(b) South Africa.
11. Where did the pilot of Eastern Airlines crash his plane?
(b) New York.
12. What does Johnny say he is writing?
(a) An essay.
(b) A novel.
(c) A short story.
(d) A play.
13. Where does Stillson remember Johnny from?
(a) The Maine hospital.
(b) Maine university.
(c) His hometown.
(d) The Trimbull rally.
14. What is the title of Part 3?
(b) Hopes of Redemption.
(c) Notes from the Dead Zone.
(d) Notes from the Underground.
15. Who told Greg not to run away from his duty?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King describe Johnny's grin in the final chapter?
2. What was the name of the child Stillson picked up at the meeting?
3. What does Johnny dream Stillson is planning to start?
4. What does Roger say kids like to celebrate at Cathy's?
5. What is the Son of Sam's real name?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)