|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Johnny work when he is not teaching?
(a) A diner.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A library.
(d) A police station.
2. What does the newsflash announce in this section?
(a) Cathy's has burned.
(b) Ngo has been arrested.
(c) Stillson is dead.
(d) Stillson has been elected as President.
3. What kind of letters does Johnny write in this section?
(a) Hate letters.
(b) Goodbye letters.
(c) Thank you letters.
(d) Suicide letters.
4. What make of camera does Clawson own?
(a) A Nikon.
(b) A Polaroid.
(c) A Sony.
(d) A Bentley.
5. What is the gardener's name?
6. How does Johnny travel to New Hampshire?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By train.
(c) By car.
(d) By bus.
7. What does the double zero signify in Johnny's letter to Sarah?
(a) His chance with Sarah.
(b) His love for Sarah.
(c) His IQ.
(d) His level of happiness.
8. Where did the pilot of Eastern Airlines crash his plane?
(d) New York.
9. What kind of weapon does Johnny have in his attache case?
(a) A harpoon.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
10. Where Johnny does think nuclear war will start?
(c) South Africa.
11. What city does Johnny take a train to?
(c) New York.
12. What kind of car do the Chatsworths own?
(a) An Escort.
(b) A Fiesta.
(c) A Mini.
(d) A Mercedes.
13. How does King describe Johnny's grin in the final chapter?
14. What has Stillson formed?
(a) A motorcycle gang.
(b) A political party.
(c) A secret service.
(d) A rock band.
15. How does King describe Johnny's face in this final chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Johnny urge Sarah to call?
2. What war was Charlene's brother killed in?
3. What is Cathy's?
4. Where was the FBI agent found dead?
5. Who does Johnny say Chuck is trying to please?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)