|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stillson's enforcer?
(a) Fredo Lowman.
(b) Michael Regents.
(c) Vito Peppi.
(d) Sonny Elliman.
2. What does one reporter accuse Johnny of being?
(a) A money machine.
(b) A swindler.
(c) A fool.
(d) A fraud.
3. Which President has recently resigned?
4. How does Johnny think his father has changed in Chapter 12?
(a) He is paler.
(b) He is more sombre.
(c) He is funnier.
(d) He is smaller.
5. Who does Johnny visualize as a boy?
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Weizak.
6. Who writes Johnny a card in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Weizak.
7. What ages Herb more than Johnny's accident?
(a) His wife's religious fervor.
(b) His work.
(c) Taking charity.
(d) Sarah#'s beauty.
8. What town does the sheriff call Johnny from?
(b) Castle Rock.
9. In which month does the story begin?
10. Whose voice does Johnny keep hearing in this section?
(b) The strangler's.
11. What is the title of the first part of the book?
(a) The Wheel of Fortune.
(b) The Lonely Road.
(c) The First Accident.
(d) Godly Lives.
12. Who visits Johnny at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(b) A reporter.
13. What is the name of Herb and Vera's hometown?
14. What was wrong with Sarah's previous boyfriend?
(a) He was a drug addict.
(b) He had no sense of humor.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was ugly.
15. What case do the police want Johnny to help them with?
(a) The strangler case.
(b) The throat cutting case.
(c) The foot chopping case.
(d) The rape case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of letters does Johnny start to receive?
2. What is the physiotherapist's name?
3. What school does Dave Jenson teach at?
4. What game does the carnival barker convince Johnny to play as he is leaving the carnival?
5. Who revenges Johnny in Chapter 16?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)