|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the physiotherapist's name?
2. How does Johnny think his father has changed in Chapter 12?
(a) He is smaller.
(b) He is funnier.
(c) He is paler.
(d) He is more sombre.
3. Which President has recently resigned?
4. What was wrong with Sarah's previous boyfriend?
(a) He had no sense of humor.
(b) He was violent.
(c) He was a drug addict.
(d) He was ugly.
5. How does Vera say her medication makes her feel?
6. What ages Herb more than Johnny's accident?
(a) His wife's religious fervor.
(b) Taking charity.
(c) His work.
(d) Sarah#'s beauty.
7. What does one reporter accuse Johnny of being?
(a) A money machine.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A fool.
(d) A swindler.
8. What kinds of bills eat at Herb's savings?
(a) Hospital bills.
(b) Bank bills.
(c) Hotel bills.
(d) Computer bills.
9. What game does the carnival barker convince Johnny to play as he is leaving the carnival?
(a) Guess the Weight.
(b) Mirror, Mirror.
(c) The Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Strong Man.
10. Who is Stillson's enforcer?
(a) Sonny Elliman.
(b) Michael Regents.
(c) Vito Peppi.
(d) Fredo Lowman.
11. What has Vera suffered in this chapter?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A nervous breakdown.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A dark vision.
12. What is the name of the doctor who performs tests on Johnny?
(a) Dr. Zedo.
(b) Dr. Ptacek.
(c) Dr. Weizak.
(d) Dr. Jumper.
13. What does Johnny read about in the newspaper?
(a) Greg's election to governor.
(b) The strangler's latest victim.
(c) The opening of a new supermarket.
(d) The destruction of a local apartment complex.
14. What is the name of Sarah's son?
15. What does Johnny ramble about when he wakes up?
(a) Tea parties.
(b) His teddy bears.
(c) An accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sarah and Johnny decide against staying in touch?
2. What kind of publication is Inside View?
3. Where does Johnny meet Sheriff Bannerman?
4. Whose article does Johnny read in the local newspaper?
5. What do the two young boys discover in the snow?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)