|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the townsfolk think killed the child found in this section?
(b) Greg Stillson.
(c) The Castle Rock Strangler.
(d) The Mad Maine Monk.
2. Who does Sarah marry in this section?
3. What does Walter study at university?
4. In what month does Johnny wake?
5. What do the two young boys discover in the snow?
(a) A gun.
(b) A treasure chest.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A dead dog.
6. What is the name of Sarah's son?
7. Why does Vera think Johnny will live?
(a) Destiny has spoken.
(b) Fate has more in store.
(c) God has a divine plan.
(d) God is not cruel.
8. Who does Johnny visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Weizak.
(c) Herb and Vera.
(d) Greg Stillson.
9. What does Johnny tell the physiotherapist is currently happening at her house?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A flood.
(c) A tycoon.
(d) A fire.
10. Where are Sarah and Johnny celebrating Halloween?
(a) A party.
(b) A club.
(c) A swiming pool.
(d) A carnival.
11. Who is the subject of the article that Walter shows Sarah?
12. Who does Johnny say is the strangler?
(b) Deputy Frank Dodd.
(d) The Sheriff.
13. What company does Stillson work for?
(a) The American Truth Way Bible Company.
(b) The American Healer Bible Company.
(c) The American Way.
(d) The American Light.
14. Who revenges Johnny in Chapter 16?
(c) The Inside View's reporter.
(d) Greg Stillson.
15. What is the name of Herb and Vera's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herb tell Johnny about in this section?
2. What does Johnny tell the newspaper is the last thing he wants?
3. What does Sarah think she has lost?
4. How does Johnny think his father has changed in Chapter 12?
5. Where was Dodd when the killings stopped for two months?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)