|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of operation is the nurse's son having?
(a) A stomach operation.
(b) An eye operation.
(c) An apendix operation.
(d) A heart operation.
2. Who does Johnny visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Herb and Vera.
(b) Dr. Weizak.
(c) Greg Stillson.
3. What is the name of the pond where Johnny and his friends skate?
(a) Runaround Pond.
(b) Kidding Pond.
(c) Dakka Pand.
(d) Flipper Pond.
4. What is the physiotherapist's name?
5. What is Vera taking medication for?
(c) High blood pressure.
(d) An irregular heart beat.
6. Who visits Johnny at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(d) A reporter.
7. What does Johnny ramble about when he wakes up?
(b) Tea parties.
(c) An accident.
(d) His teddy bears.
8. What is the title of Part 2?
(a) Mamma Mia.
(b) Don't Smile Too Hard.
(c) The Laughing Tiger.
(d) The Roaring Lion.
9. Where does Johnny meet Sheriff Bannerman?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A diner.
10. What case do the police want Johnny to help them with?
(a) The throat cutting case.
(b) The strangler case.
(c) The foot chopping case.
(d) The rape case.
11. What does Johnny say Dr. Weizak's mother suffers from?
(d) Trapped wind.
12. What does Johnny read about in the newspaper?
(a) Greg's election to governor.
(b) The opening of a new supermarket.
(c) The strangler's latest victim.
(d) The destruction of a local apartment complex.
13. What do the two young boys discover in the snow?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A gun.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A treasure chest.
14. What did the reporter's sister die from?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) An overdose.
15. What was wrong with Sarah's previous boyfriend?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was ugly.
(c) He was a drug addict.
(d) He had no sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell the newspaper is the last thing he wants?
2. Where does Johnny have to walk to as one of his daily exercises?
3. Why do Sarah and Johnny decide against staying in touch?
4. Who does Johnny say is the strangler?
5. Who does Johnny try to avoid at the sheriff's office?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)