Prologue, Part 1: Chapters 1-4
1. In which month does the story begin?
2. What is the name of the pond where Johnny and his friends skate?
(a) Flipper Pond.
(b) Runaround Pond.
(c) Kidding Pond.
(d) Dakka Pand.
3. What game do Johnny and his friends play on the ice?
4. What does Johnny say he wants to learn?
(a) To fish.
(b) To swim.
(c) To skate backwards.
(d) To shoot the puck between his legs.
5. How does the older kid knock out Johnny?
(a) He hits him.
(b) He jumps on him.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He collides with him.
6. What does Johnny ramble about when he wakes up?
(a) An accident.
(c) His teddy bears.
(d) Tea parties.
7. What does Greg Stillson sell?
8. What company does Stillson work for?
(a) The American Way.
(b) The American Light.
(c) The American Truth Way Bible Company.
(d) The American Healer Bible Company.
9. What does Greg sell as well as his Bibles?
This section contains 3,063 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)