1. This book is a:
Historical nonfiction novel.
2. Atchafalaya is a what?
3. The author tells stories of the following people in conflict with forces of nature:
All of the them.
4. What is the author's role in this book?
5. Throughout the book, a predominant theme is that the following gets in the way of man's plans:
6. Sympathetically, who does McPhee blame for destructive actions against the natural order of the environment?
7. A navigation lock on the bank of the Mississippi River lowers ships down to where?
8. What are residents of French Acadia called?
This section contains 5,323 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)