Short Essay Questions Key
1. How does the Castle react to inquiries about K. when he first arrives?
2. How does K. feel in the village?
3. Who are the people in the house K. stops at on his way toward the Castle?
4. What do Artur and Jeremias know about land surveying?
5. What does K. call Artur and Jeremias and why?
6. How does K. discover that Klamm is staying at the Gentlemen's Inn?
7. What impression does Frieda make when K. first meets her?
8. What does K. ask Frieda about when he first meets her?
9. What does Klamm look like?
10. What does K. praise Frieda for?
11. What happens when K. first wakes up the morning after meeting Frieda?
12. What reason does the landlady give K. that her conversation with him is important, and does her reason seem true, based on the conversation?
13. How does K. feel when he goes to see the village chairman?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)