Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1: Early Years, Chapter 2: Morehouse College
1. Where was Martin Luther King, Jr., born?
2. King grew up in, and later become co-pastor of, what church?
3. What factors regarding King's parents' marriage had a great impact on his religious attitudes?
4. In his own life and one of a person who sought to be strong, what was it King advised needed to be combined in one's character?
5. King described his mother as having been what?
6. What did King describe as the age-old problem faced by his mother and all black parents in America?
7. King described his father as having been what?
8. What was it King admired most about his father?
This section contains 2,929 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)