1. Where was Martin Luther King, Jr., born?
2. King grew up in, and later become co-pastor of, what church?
3. What factors regarding King's parents' marriage had a great impact on his religious attitudes?
4. In his own life and one of a person who sought to be strong, what was it King advised needed to be combined in one's character?
5. King described his mother as having been what?
6. What did King describe as the age-old problem faced by his mother and all black parents in America?
This section contains 5,299 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)