|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: Death of Illusions, Chapter 22: St. Augustine, Chapter 23: The Mississippi Challenge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What custom did King follow every Sunday morning?
(a) 15 minutes of quiet meditation.
(b) 30 minutes of quiet meditation.
(c) An hour of quiet meditation.
(d) 45 minutes of quiet meditation.
2. What was the topic of King's trial sermon at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
(a) "All the Dimensions of a Complete Life."
(b) "The Full Dimensions of a Christian Life."
(c) "The Three Dimensions of a Complete Life."
(d) "Discovering the Dimensions of a Full Life."
3. King called the bus company manager the day the order arrived and requested service be resumed the next day, and got what response?
(a) Agreement with evident relief.
(b) The manager hung up on him.
(c) An excuse that it would take a week.
(d) An excuse that it would take an uncertain length of time.
4. When was King elected head of the Montgomery Improvement Association (MIA)?
(a) 5 December 1955.
(b) 1 December 1955.
(c) 7 December 1955.
(d) 3 December 1955.
5. When did King meet Coretta Scott?
(a) January 1953.
(b) January 1951.
(c) January 1950.
(d) January 1952.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did King's attorney arrange his release from prison?
2. Who was the Governor of Arkansas when federal troops were called in to protect students at Central High School in Little Rock?
3. How many people took part in the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom?
4. What location in India did King describe as among the most beautiful in the world?
5. What was it King's college training did, especially during his first two years?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)