|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Crozer Seminary, Chapter 4: Boston University.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it King's college training did, especially during his first two years?
(a) Reinforced many beliefs that he had.
(b) Erased many doubts from his mind.
(c) Brought many doubts to his mind.
(d) Brought some doubts, mostly answers to his mind.
2. King grew up in, and later become co-pastor of, what church?
(a) Leviticus Baptist.
(b) Auburn Baptist.
(c) Ebenezer Baptist.
(d) Philemon Baptist.
3. In what year of college did King enter the ministry?
4. What was it King admired most about his father?
(a) Total religious devotion.
(b) Complete honesty.
(c) Genuine family commitment.
(d) Genuine Christian character.
5. When did King receive his Bachelor of Divinity degree from Crozer Seminary?
(a) 8 May 1953.
(b) 8 May 1952.
(c) 8 May 1951.
(d) 8 May 1950.
Short Answer Questions
1. King received his bachelor of arts degree from Morehouse College in what major?
2. In a paper submitted at Crozer Seminary, King indicated he had nearly despaired over _______'s power to resolve social problems.
3. King had been desirous of what for some years prior to his graduation from Crozer Seminary?
4. At what age was King ready to enter the ministry?
5. King received his doctorate in what major?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)