|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Crozer Seminary, Chapter 4: Boston University.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King described his father as having been what?
(a) "As strong in his body as...in his vision."
(b) "As strong in his faith as...in his vision."
(c) "As strong in his faith as...in his will."
(d) "As strong in his will as...in his body."
2. Where was Martin Luther King, Jr., born?
3. King had been desirous of what for some years prior to his graduation from Crozer Seminary?
(a) Counseling youths in a squalid urban slum.
(b) Providing social assistance to the needy.
(c) Lecturing about his views around the nation.
(d) Teaching in a religious school, college.
4. King's collegiate studies made him increasingly skeptical as he could not reconcile what?
(a) Many scientific facts with his beliefs.
(b) Many historical facts with scientific facts.
(c) Many historical facts with religion.
(d) Many scientific facts with religion.
5. When did King enter Crozer Theological Seminary?
(a) 14 September 1947.
(b) 14 September 1948.
(c) 14 September 1950.
(d) 14 September 1949.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was King ready to enter the ministry?
2. When did King receive his doctorate from Boston University?
3. King viewed preaching as the dual process of what?
4. When did King enter Boston University's School of Theology?
5. What was it King's college training did, especially during his first two years?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)