|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Crozer Seminary, Chapter 4: Boston University.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it King's college training did, especially during his first two years?
(a) Reinforced many beliefs that he had.
(b) Brought many doubts to his mind.
(c) Erased many doubts from his mind.
(d) Brought some doubts, mostly answers to his mind.
2. How old was King when he participated in an oratorical contest in Dublin, Georgia?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
3. King received his bachelor of arts degree from Morehouse College in what major?
4. When did King enter Boston University's School of Theology?
(a) 13 September 1950.
(b) 13 September 1951.
(c) 13 September 1953.
(d) 13 September 1952.
5. King viewed preaching as the dual process of what?
(a) Changing individuals' religious views, societies.
(b) Changing individuals' faith, societies.
(c) Changing individuals' souls, societies.
(d) Changing individuals' social status, the environment.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was King ready to enter the ministry?
2. It was primarily under Edgar S. Brightman and L. Harold DeWolf that King studied what?
3. What shackles did King describe as being removed from his body during his first two college years?
4. King believed that, in order to advance forward, man had to step back and find what God?
5. King stipulated he would not place his ultimate faith in little gods that could be destroyed when?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)