Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herbert Hoover attend school?
2. How did the business barons of the Gilded Age justify their wealth?
3. Which movement did William Jennings Bryan lead?
4. With what political party was Franklin Roosevelt associated?
5. Which country did Woodrow Wilson support at the onset of World War I?
Which economic reforms are attributed to Andrew Jackson? How did Jackson's economic philosophy differ from the current economic practice? How did Jackson's economic policies affect the citizens of the United States?
How has the economy of the United States changed since its inception? What differing economic principles have been implemented throughout the years? What cycle of economic policy is evident in Hosfstadter's book?
How did aggressive land speculation lead to the threat of economic instability in the early 19th century? What role did the Bank of the United States play in this event? How did Andrew Jackson use this situation to his political and financial advantage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)