Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herbert Hoover attend school?
2. How did the business barons of the Gilded Age justify their wealth?
3. Which movement did William Jennings Bryan lead?
4. With what political party was Franklin Roosevelt associated?
5. Which country did Woodrow Wilson support at the onset of World War I?
Essay Topic 1
Describe capitalism. How has capitalism affected the economy of the United States? How are the principles of economic capitalism associated with civil rights as they are outlined in the Constitution?
Essay Topic 2
What social reforms are credited to Thomas Jefferson? How did Jefferson's personal life affect his social policies? How did Jefferson's social philosophies affect his national policies as President?
Essay Topic 3
What constitutes a laissez-faire attitude towards an economy? Describe examples of laissez-faire policies. How do laissez-faire policies assist in the economic growth and development of a nation? What dangers are inherent in laissez-faire economics?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)