Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herbert Hoover attend school?
2. How did the business barons of the Gilded Age justify their wealth?
3. Which movement did William Jennings Bryan lead?
4. With what political party was Franklin Roosevelt associated?
5. Which country did Woodrow Wilson support at the onset of World War I?
Essay Topic 1
What impact did the Gilded Age have on the growth of the United States? How did the United States expand during this era and how did that expansion affect the economy? What social concerns rose during the Gilded Age and how were they addressed by America's leadership?
Essay Topic 2
How has the economy of the United States changed since its inception? What differing economic principles have been implemented throughout the years? What cycle of economic policy is evident in Hosfstadter's book?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how war and economic crises have affected American politics and economic policies in the 20th century. What political and social policies have arisen as a direct result of international conflict? How did the Great Depression change the way Americans view their economy? How has a global society affected the economic practices of the United States?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)