Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herbert Hoover attend school?
2. How did the business barons of the Gilded Age justify their wealth?
3. Which movement did William Jennings Bryan lead?
4. With what political party was Franklin Roosevelt associated?
5. Which country did Woodrow Wilson support at the onset of World War I?
Essay Topic 1
What social reforms are credited to Thomas Jefferson? How did Jefferson's personal life affect his social policies? How did Jefferson's social philosophies affect his national policies as President?
Essay Topic 2
How did Theodore Roosevelt and the Progressive movement affect the economic and social climate of the early 20th century? How did the Progressive movement affect the American industry? What effect did Roosevelt's political policies have on the moral climate of the United States?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how war and economic crises have affected American politics and economic policies in the 20th century. What political and social policies have arisen as a direct result of international conflict? How did the Great Depression change the way Americans view their economy? How has a global society affected the economic practices of the United States?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)