Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herbert Hoover attend school?
2. How did the business barons of the Gilded Age justify their wealth?
3. Which movement did William Jennings Bryan lead?
4. With what political party was Franklin Roosevelt associated?
5. Which country did Woodrow Wilson support at the onset of World War I?
Describe how war and economic crises have affected American politics and economic policies in the 20th century. What political and social policies have arisen as a direct result of international conflict? How did the Great Depression change the way Americans view their economy? How has a global society affected the economic practices of the United States?
How did aggressive land speculation lead to the threat of economic instability in the early 19th century? What role did the Bank of the United States play in this event? How did Andrew Jackson use this situation to his political and financial advantage?
What role did John C. Calhoun play in the development of American political practices? Describe Calhoun's theoretic plans for the electoral process and administration of laws and government policies. What dangers were inherent in Calhoun's ideas?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)