1. Who are the Founding Fathers?
A group of men who created the Constitution.
2. What did the Founders believe about man?
That he is evil and selfish.
3. What was the Constitution based upon?
Experience and observation.
4. What class of people are usually attracted to democracy?
The middle class.
5. With what class were most of the Founders associated?
6. Why were the Founders hesitant to establish a new monarchy?
A monarch rules in his own interests.
This section contains 4,677 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)