Quiz: Chapter 4, John C. Calhoun: The Marx of the Master Class
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which state did Andrew Jackson threaten to conquer in Chapter 4?
a) South Carolina.
2. What practice among Northern factories did John C. Calhoun condemn?
b) Labor unions.
c) Wage slavery.
d) The employment of women.
3. What position did John C. Calhoun hold in South Carolina?
a) Secretary of State.
4. What did John C. Calhoun believe capitalism would produce?
a) Political power.
b) Survival of the fittest.
c) A stronger economy.
d) Exploitation of the poor.
5. What did John C. Calhoun wish to preserve?
b) The South.
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)