|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Germania.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the earth-born god of the Germans?
2. Who was finally able to restore Roman prestige after years of cruel emperors?
3. When Cerealis became the British governor, how did Agricola prove himself to him?
(a) He did well with army detachment missions.
(b) He was the first to offer himself in the line of duty.
(c) He always agreed with Cerealis.
(d) He stood up to Cerealis when he disagreed with a plan.
4. In German culture, what did undergarments indicate?
(a) Social norm.
5. Of all the German tribes, which held the greatest in number?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following, which power did the Roman emperor NOT possess?
2. According to a Caledonian, what kept the Gauls and Germans under Roman rule?
3. What did Tacitus claim was the purpose of "baritus"?
4. How were officials chosen for provinces?
5. How did Agricola's arrival in Britain differ from the usual arrival of a new governor?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)