|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Angel react when Tess tells him about her past?
2. Angel's two brothers are named Cuthert and ____?
3. To make herself unattractive, Tess _____.
4. In Chapter 27 what does Angel do on his return to Talbothays?
5. Who does Angel meet at the D'Uberville manor house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Several individuals are instrumental in changing Angel's attitude towards Tess during their estrangement. Describe what they do, and Angel's reaction to this.
This section contains 1,413 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)