Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 47, Tess tries once more to get Alec to leave her alone. What does she do?
2. What gift does Tess receive from Angel's parents?
3. Angel and Tess agree to separate. What does Angel tell Tess when they part?
4. Angel and Tess set their wedding date for ____.
5. What does Alec tell Tess in Chapter 47, when she refuses him yet again?
At various points throughout the book, Tess seems undecided about whether she should tell Angel about her past. Do you think she should tell him, or not? If so, when should she tell him? In either case, back up your opinion with good reasons.
When Tess tells Alec about her visit from Angel, he is both angry and mocking. Do you think his reaction is justified?
In Chapter 35, Angel accuses Tess of lacking morals. He blames this on her upbringing and heritage. From what you know of her parents, would you say he is right or wrong? Use concrete examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)