|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Nonnie tell Chance he lives on?
(a) His memories.
(b) Other people's money.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Wild dreams.
2. What does Boss say the front door is open like?
(a) A barn door.
(b) A garage door.
(c) A church door.
(d) A chapel door.
3. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A whore.
(b) A problem.
(c) An issue.
(d) A party girl.
4. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
(a) Fatherly pride.
(b) Voice of God.
(c) Political garbage.
(d) Hollywood schmaltz.
5. What is the title of Chance's song?
(a) Back for Good.
(b) It's a Big, Wide, Wonderful World.
(c) The Earth Song.
(d) What a Wonderful World.
6. What is the name of Boss Finley's mistress?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Rosa.
(c) Miss Petra.
(d) Miss Lauren.
7. What is the name of Boss' manservant?
8. What drink does Chance say he wants Stuff to pour him?
9. What does Scotty say they did to a random black man to show they meant business?
(a) Raped him.
(b) Killed him.
(c) Castrated him.
(d) Tortured him.
10. What is the name of the band playing at the hotel?
(a) The Drifting Cowboys.
(b) Hillbilly Ramblers.
(c) The Rambling Men.
(d) The Band With No Name.
11. Where did Tom Junior throw a stag party?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) Capitol City.
(d) New York City.
12. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The Finley's house.
(b) The Capitol Building.
(c) The Royal Palms Hotel.
(d) The Town Hall.
13. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
14. What was the name of the play Chance directed when he was seventeen?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Dream Catcher.
(c) The Valiant.
(d) The Steel Warrior.
15. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
2. What does Chance say he bought on credit to wear to the national contest?
3. Where was Stuff working before he found work at the hotel?
4. Who does Miss Lucy say she had to sit with during dinner?
5. Where is Boss addressing the Youth for Tom Finley clubs?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)