|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
(a) Tom Jr.
2. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the jewel box?
(a) A diamond clip.
(b) A gold bracelet.
(c) A silver necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
3. What does Chance tell Stuff everyone drinks vodka martinis with?
4. What did the security hit the Heckler with in New Bethesda?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A club.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A rifle.
5. What is Maison Blanche?
(a) A clothes store.
(b) A saloon.
(c) A theater.
(d) A restaurant.
6. What does Aunt Nonnie tell Chance he lives on?
(a) Wild dreams.
(b) His memories.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Other people's money.
7. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
8. What does Heavenly say her father married for?
9. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
10. What did Hatcher hear Chance had a job as in Palm Beach?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A porter.
(c) An entertainer.
(d) A beach boy.
11. What does Tom say Aunt Nonnie is running up the drive like?
(a) A pregnant duck.
(b) A hungry horse.
(c) A malnourished rabbit.
(d) A dog-track rabbit.
12. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
(a) San Francisco Beach.
(b) Palm Beach.
(c) Hawaii Beach.
(d) Miami Beach.
13. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
(a) Jane Fonda.
(b) Scarlett O'Hara.
(c) Judy Davis.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
14. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
(a) A star.
(b) A lepar.
(c) A criminal.
(d) An idiot.
15. What was the name of the play Chance directed when he was seventeen?
(a) The Steel Warrior.
(b) The Dream Catcher.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) The Valiant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the barman?
2. What is the name of Princess' best friend?
3. What does Boss think desegregation threatens?
4. What does Tom say Miss Lucy blows her motorcycle sirens like?
5. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)