|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Chance call when he stops at the bottom of the Finley's drive?
(a) Tom Junior.
(b) Aunt Nonnie.
2. What does Chance tell Stuff everyone drinks vodka martinis with?
3. What was the name of the play Chance directed when he was seventeen?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Steel Warrior.
(c) The Dream Catcher.
(d) The Valiant.
4. What does Boss think desegregation threatens?
(a) Religious morals.
(b) White women's chastity.
(c) White men's businesses.
(d) White children.
5. What does Aunt Nonnie say Chance needs to go back to?
(b) His youth.
(c) His real friends.
(d) His family.
6. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
(a) Miami Beach.
(b) San Francisco Beach.
(c) Palm Beach.
(d) Hawaii Beach.
7. What club does Stuff belong to?
(a) Youth for Tom Finley Club.
(b) The Dancer and Drinker's Club.
(c) The Secret Act Club.
(d) The Royal Society for Barman.
8. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her pepper spray.
(c) Her door key.
(d) Her pills.
9. Who does Miss Lucy say she had to sit with during dinner?
(b) State legislators.
10. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the Easter egg Boss gave her?
(a) A velvet jewel box.
(b) A silk scarf.
(c) A pearl stidded jewel box.
(d) Silk gloves.
11. What drink does Chance ask for?
12. What does Chance say Alexandra Del Lago's money can do?
(a) Give him back Heavenly.
(b) Open the heavens.
(c) Buy studios.
(d) Open doors.
13. When does Boss say he wants Chance gone?
(a) A month's time.
(b) In two hours.
(c) A week's time.
14. What does the author say the sea wind does?
15. What does Tom say Miss Lucy blows her motorcycle sirens like?
(a) The Princess Bride.
(c) The Queen of Sheba.
(d) A Hollywood Starlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
2. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
3. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
4. What does the author say Chance stalks back into the cocktail bar like?
5. What drink does Chance say he wants Stuff to pour him?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)