|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say Miss Lucy blows her motorcycle sirens like?
(a) A Hollywood Starlet.
(c) The Princess Bride.
(d) The Queen of Sheba.
2. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her pills.
(b) Her pepper spray.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her door key.
3. What does Chance down with his vodka?
(a) Brown powder.
(b) A blue pill.
(c) A pink pill.
(d) White powder.
4. What is the name of Princess' best friend?
(a) Jackie Lowers.
(b) Katie Rogers.
(c) Sally Powers.
(d) Pauline Horace.
5. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
6. What drink does Chance ask for?
7. What does Boss say the front door is open like?
(a) A garage door.
(b) A chapel door.
(c) A church door.
(d) A barn door.
8. What does the author say Chance stalks back into the cocktail bar like?
(a) A matador.
(b) A pop singer.
(c) A Hollywood star.
(d) A stud.
9. What instrument is the entertainer playing?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The piano.
(c) The harp.
(d) The violin.
10. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
(a) His blood pressure.
(b) His nose bleeds.
(c) His depresson.
(d) His cough.
11. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
12. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
13. Where does Boss tell Tom to take Princess?
(b) The bus station.
(d) The airport.
14. What was the name of the play Chance directed when he was seventeen?
(a) The Steel Warrior.
(b) The Valiant.
(c) The Dream Catcher.
(d) The Seagull.
15. What does Tom say Aunt Nonnie is running up the drive like?
(a) A dog-track rabbit.
(b) A hungry horse.
(c) A pregnant duck.
(d) A malnourished rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chance tell Stuff everyone drinks vodka martinis with?
2. What does Miss Lucy give the heckler?
3. What color is Chance's Cadillac?
4. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
5. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)