|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
2. What prize did the Valiant win?
(a) The national drama award.
(b) The state drama contest.
(c) The Mark Twain prize.
(d) The Eugene O'Neill prize.
3. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A whore.
(b) A problem.
(c) An issue.
(d) A party girl.
4. What does Tom say Aunt Nonnie is running up the drive like?
(a) A pregnant duck.
(b) A dog-track rabbit.
(c) A malnourished rabbit.
(d) A hungry horse.
5. What drink does Chance ask for?
6. What does Chance down with his vodka?
(a) A pink pill.
(b) Brown powder.
(c) A blue pill.
(d) White powder.
7. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
(a) A lepar.
(b) A star.
(c) A criminal.
(d) An idiot.
8. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
(c) Tom Jr.
9. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At the drugstore.
(c) On the Star Fish.
(d) In her room.
10. What is the title of Chance's song?
(a) Back for Good.
(b) What a Wonderful World.
(c) The Earth Song.
(d) It's a Big, Wide, Wonderful World.
11. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Jane Fonda.
(d) Judy Davis.
12. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
13. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the jewel box?
(a) A gold bracelet.
(b) A diamond clip.
(c) A silver necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
14. Whose fan club was Miss Lucy the president of?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Alexandra Del Lago.
(c) Aubrey Hepburn.
(d) Rita Tayworth.
15. What does Chance say Alexandra Del Lago's money can do?
(a) Give him back Heavenly.
(b) Buy studios.
(c) Open the heavens.
(d) Open doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boss think desegregation threatens?
2. What drink does Chance say he wants Stuff to pour him?
3. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the Easter egg Boss gave her?
4. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)