|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
(a) On the beach.
(b) On the Star Fish.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) In her room.
2. What is the name of Princess' best friend?
(a) Katie Rogers.
(b) Pauline Horace.
(c) Sally Powers.
(d) Jackie Lowers.
3. What is Sally Powers' job?
(a) A movie director.
(b) An actress.
(c) A movie columnist.
(d) A movie producer.
4. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A problem.
(b) A party girl.
(c) A whore.
(d) An issue.
5. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A star.
(c) A lepar.
(d) An idiot.
6. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
7. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
8. What was the name of the play Chance directed when he was seventeen?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Valiant.
(c) The Steel Warrior.
(d) The Dream Catcher.
9. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
10. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
(a) His nose bleeds.
(b) His blood pressure.
(c) His depresson.
(d) His cough.
11. What color is Chance's Cadillac?
12. What is Maison Blanche?
(a) A saloon.
(b) A theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A clothes store.
13. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
14. What instrument is the entertainer playing?
(a) The violin.
(b) The harp.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The piano.
15. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her pills.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her pepper spray.
(d) Her door key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of operation does Boss say his daughter had last time she saw Chance?
2. What prize did the Valiant win?
3. Who does Miss Lucy say she had to sit with during dinner?
4. What does Chance say Alexandra Del Lago's money can do?
5. Whose fan club was Miss Lucy the president of?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)