|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lucy say the velvet jewel box was as big as?
(a) A child's nose.
(b) An ear.
(c) A mouth.
(d) A baby's hand.
2. What does Miss Lucy give the heckler?
(a) Some money.
(b) Car keys.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A jacket and tie.
3. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
4. What does the author say the sea wind does?
5. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
6. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
7. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A whore.
(b) An issue.
(c) A party girl.
(d) A problem.
8. What does Chance say Alexandra Del Lago's money can do?
(a) Open doors.
(b) Open the heavens.
(c) Buy studios.
(d) Give him back Heavenly.
9. What prize did the Valiant win?
(a) The state drama contest.
(b) The Mark Twain prize.
(c) The national drama award.
(d) The Eugene O'Neill prize.
10. Whose name does Chance call when he stops at the bottom of the Finley's drive?
(c) Aunt Nonnie.
(d) Tom Junior.
11. What does Chance say you should not put in gin martinis?
12. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A star.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A lepar.
13. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
14. What does Tom ask his father if he can use?
(a) His boat.
(b) His motorcycle.
(c) His truck.
(d) His car.
15. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the Easter egg Boss gave her?
(a) A silk scarf.
(b) A pearl stidded jewel box.
(c) Silk gloves.
(d) A velvet jewel box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Heckler need to get into the ballroom?
2. Where does Boss tell Tom to take Princess?
3. What is the name of Boss' manservant?
4. What instrument is the entertainer playing?
5. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)