|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize did the Valiant win?
(a) The Mark Twain prize.
(b) The national drama award.
(c) The state drama contest.
(d) The Eugene O'Neill prize.
2. What did Miss Lucy use to write on the mirror in the Royal Palms Hotel?
(b) A crayon.
3. What does the author say Chance stalks back into the cocktail bar like?
(a) A pop singer.
(b) A stud.
(c) A Hollywood star.
(d) A matador.
4. What does Tom say Miss Lucy blows her motorcycle sirens like?
(a) The Queen of Sheba.
(b) The Princess Bride.
(d) A Hollywood Starlet.
5. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
6. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
(b) Tom Jr.
7. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her pills.
(c) Her door key.
(d) Her pepper spray.
8. What is the name of the barman?
9. Where does Boss tell Tom to take Princess?
(c) The airport.
(d) The bus station.
10. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the jewel box?
(a) A diamond clip.
(b) Pearl earrings.
(c) A silver necklace.
(d) A gold bracelet.
11. What does the Heckler need to get into the ballroom?
(a) A ticket.
(b) A jacket and tie.
(c) Black shoes.
(d) A velvet hat.
12. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
13. What does Boss say the front door is open like?
(a) A garage door.
(b) A barn door.
(c) A church door.
(d) A chapel door.
14. What instrument is the entertainer playing?
(a) The harp.
(b) The piano.
(c) The violin.
(d) The guitar.
15. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The Town Hall.
(b) The Finley's house.
(c) The Capitol Building.
(d) The Royal Palms Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boss Finley's mistress?
2. What does Chance down with his vodka?
3. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
4. What fell off the wall when Boss slammed the door?
5. What is Maison Blanche?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)