|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boss say he was giving a speech on in New Bethesda?
(a) Child abuse.
(d) Gay rights.
2. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A problem.
(b) A whore.
(c) A party girl.
(d) An issue.
3. What does the author say the sea wind does?
4. Where was Stuff working before he found work at the hotel?
(a) The saloon.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The local cafe.
5. Who enters the bar after Chance?
(c) Aunt Nonnie.
(d) Tom Jr.
6. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
7. Whose fan club was Miss Lucy the president of?
(a) Aubrey Hepburn.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Rita Tayworth.
(d) Alexandra Del Lago.
8. What club does Stuff belong to?
(a) The Dancer and Drinker's Club.
(b) The Secret Act Club.
(c) Youth for Tom Finley Club.
(d) The Royal Society for Barman.
9. When does Boss say he wants Chance gone?
(a) A week's time.
(c) In two hours.
(d) A month's time.
10. What color is Chance's Cadillac?
11. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
(a) San Francisco Beach.
(b) Miami Beach.
(c) Hawaii Beach.
(d) Palm Beach.
12. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
13. What does Heckler rub as he speaks?
(a) His ears.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His nose.
(d) His Adam's apple.
14. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
15. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name does Chance call when he stops at the bottom of the Finley's drive?
2. What fell off the wall when Boss slammed the door?
3. What does Chance say Alexandra Del Lago's money can do?
4. What did the security hit the Heckler with in New Bethesda?
5. What is the name of the barman?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)