|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maison Blanche?
(a) A saloon.
(b) A clothes store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A theater.
2. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her pills.
(b) Her pepper spray.
(c) Her door key.
(d) Her purse.
3. What is Sally Powers' job?
(a) A movie director.
(b) An actress.
(c) A movie producer.
(d) A movie columnist.
4. What club does Stuff belong to?
(a) The Dancer and Drinker's Club.
(b) Youth for Tom Finley Club.
(c) The Secret Act Club.
(d) The Royal Society for Barman.
5. What is the title of Chance's song?
(a) What a Wonderful World.
(b) It's a Big, Wide, Wonderful World.
(c) Back for Good.
(d) The Earth Song.
6. When does Boss say he wants Chance gone?
(a) A week's time.
(c) In two hours.
(d) A month's time.
7. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) A party girl.
(b) A problem.
(c) A whore.
(d) An issue.
8. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
(a) Fatherly pride.
(b) Hollywood schmaltz.
(c) Voice of God.
(d) Political garbage.
9. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
10. What is the name of the barman?
11. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
(d) Tom Jr.
12. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
13. What drink does Chance say he wants Stuff to pour him?
14. What drink does Chance ask for?
15. What does Tom ask his father if he can use?
(a) His truck.
(b) His boat.
(c) His car.
(d) His motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boss tell Tom to take Princess?
2. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
3. Where was Stuff working before he found work at the hotel?
4. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
5. What prize did the Valiant win?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)