|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heavenly say her father married for?
2. Where was Stuff working before he found work at the hotel?
(a) The local cafe.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The hospital.
3. What does Tom say Aunt Nonnie is running up the drive like?
(a) A hungry horse.
(b) A dog-track rabbit.
(c) A pregnant duck.
(d) A malnourished rabbit.
4. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
(a) Jane Fonda.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Judy Davis.
(d) Scarlett O'Hara.
5. What did Hatcher hear Chance had a job as in Palm Beach?
(a) A porter.
(b) An entertainer.
(c) A beach boy.
(d) A waiter.
6. Whose name does Chance call when he stops at the bottom of the Finley's drive?
(b) Tom Junior.
(d) Aunt Nonnie.
7. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A star.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A lepar.
8. Where does Boss tell Tom to take Princess?
(c) The airport.
(d) The bus station.
9. What club does Stuff belong to?
(a) The Secret Act Club.
(b) The Dancer and Drinker's Club.
(c) The Royal Society for Barman.
(d) Youth for Tom Finley Club.
10. What is the name of the barman?
11. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
12. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
13. What did Miss Lucy use to write on the mirror in the Royal Palms Hotel?
(c) A crayon.
14. What is the name of the band playing at the hotel?
(a) Hillbilly Ramblers.
(b) The Band With No Name.
(c) The Rambling Men.
(d) The Drifting Cowboys.
15. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
2. What does Scotty say they did to a random black man to show they meant business?
3. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
4. What kind of table does Miss Lucy say she had to sit at during dinner?
5. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)