|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The Royal Palms Hotel.
(b) The Capitol Building.
(c) The Town Hall.
(d) The Finley's house.
2. What drink does Chance say he wants Stuff to pour him?
3. What is the title of Chance's song?
(a) Back for Good.
(b) It's a Big, Wide, Wonderful World.
(c) The Earth Song.
(d) What a Wonderful World.
4. Who does Boss ask Aunt Nonnie to go and get?
5. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Judy Davis.
(c) Jane Fonda.
(d) Scarlett O'Hara.
6. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
7. What club does Stuff belong to?
(a) The Royal Society for Barman.
(b) The Dancer and Drinker's Club.
(c) Youth for Tom Finley Club.
(d) The Secret Act Club.
8. What does Miss Lucy give the heckler?
(a) Car keys.
(b) Some money.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A jacket and tie.
9. What is Sally Powers' job?
(a) A movie producer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A movie columnist.
(d) A movie director.
10. What fell off the wall when Boss slammed the door?
(a) A boar's head.
(b) A picture.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A light.
11. What does the author say Chance stalks back into the cocktail bar like?
(a) A pop singer.
(b) A Hollywood star.
(c) A stud.
(d) A matador.
12. What drink does Chance ask for?
13. Who enters the bar after Chance?
(c) Aunt Nonnie.
(d) Tom Jr.
14. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
(a) Palm Beach.
(b) San Francisco Beach.
(c) Hawaii Beach.
(d) Miami Beach.
15. Who is Fly paging?
(a) Boss Finley.
(b) Chance Wayne.
(c) Heavenly Finley.
(d) Miss Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom Junior throw a stag party?
2. What does Chance say he bought on credit to wear to the national contest?
3. What did the security hit the Heckler with in New Bethesda?
4. What does Aunt Nonnie say Chance needs to go back to?
5. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)