|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Chance ask for?
2. What instrument is the entertainer playing?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The piano.
(c) The violin.
(d) The harp.
3. What kind of operation does Boss say his daughter had last time she saw Chance?
(a) A man's operation.
(b) A whore's operation.
(c) A tramp's operation.
(d) A peasant's operation.
4. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
5. What does Boss say he was giving a speech on in New Bethesda?
(a) Gay rights.
(c) Child abuse.
6. Where was Stuff working before he found work at the hotel?
(a) The local cafe.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The drug store.
7. What does Aunt Nonnie say she is looking for?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her pepper spray.
(c) Her pills.
(d) Her door key.
8. What prize did the Valiant win?
(a) The national drama award.
(b) The Eugene O'Neill prize.
(c) The Mark Twain prize.
(d) The state drama contest.
9. What kind of drink does Chance take from his pocket?
10. What does Boss say the front door is open like?
(a) A barn door.
(b) A chapel door.
(c) A church door.
(d) A garage door.
11. What does Nonnie address Boss as?
12. What is the name of the band playing at the hotel?
(a) The Drifting Cowboys.
(b) The Rambling Men.
(c) The Band With No Name.
(d) Hillbilly Ramblers.
13. Whose name does Chance call when he stops at the bottom of the Finley's drive?
(a) Aunt Nonnie.
(b) Tom Junior.
14. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In her room.
(c) On the Star Fish.
(d) At the drugstore.
15. What is the name of Boss' manservant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boss' son?
2. What does Chance say everyone treats him like in his hometown?
3. What actress does Chance compare Miss Lucy to?
4. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
5. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)