Short Answer Key
Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
2. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
3. What is the waiter's name?
4. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
5. What special day does Fly say it is?
6. What church is ringing its bells?
The Catholic Church.
7. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
The Grand Ballroom.
8. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
9. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
Chief of Staff.
10. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
His mother is sick.
11. Who does Scudder say died a couple weeks before?
12. Who does Scudder say was with...
This section contains 1,940 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)