1. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
2. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
3. What is the waiter's name?
4. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
5. What special day does Fly say it is?
6. What church is ringing its bells?
The Catholic Church.
7. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
The Grand Ballroom.
8. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
This section contains 3,208 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)