Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
2. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
3. What is the waiter's name?
4. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
5. What special day does Fly say it is?
6. What church is ringing its bells?
7. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
8. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
9. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
10. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
11. Who does Scudder say died a couple weeks before?
This section contains 1,771 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)