1. What summer does the title of Edward J. Larson's work refer to?
2. What do individuals frequently refer to the Scopes trial as?
Scopes monkey trial.
3. The Introduction focuses on questioning taking place on a wooden platform in what location?
4. In introducing Clarence Darrow and William Jennings Bryan, Larson centers on questioning, focusing on what?
Old Testament miracles.
5. What is the response Darrow is seeking when questioning Bryan in the introduction?
Some scriptural passages need interpretation.
6. Bryan is caught between arguing for a literal interpretation of the Bible and accommodating facts about what?
Geology, the solar system.
This section contains 5,207 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)