|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
2. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
3. What item is used to secure Sandy in place?
4. Which is the next cop to be hit in the line of fire?
5. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
2. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
3. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
4. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
5. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
6. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
7. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
8. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
9. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
10. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rose Marie Roux and Davenport have an interesting professional relationship. The two veteran cops seem to respect one another. Discuss how the mutual admiration benefits their working relationship. Explore how Roux's style of leadership has helped Davenport form his own style. What are the similarities? What is Roux's background and how does it compare to Davenport's background?
Essay Topic 2
Because of LaChaise's plan, Lucas sends family members to a hotel for protection. Discuss the move. Do you think it is wise to send the families away? Where are they sent? Do you think it prevents any of the family members from being hurt? How does LaChaise find out where the family members are staying?
Essay Topic 3
LaChaise is injured in a shootout with Dell. Describe the scene. What does LaChaise do before running away? Is anyone shot? What happens to LaChaise after he runs from Dell? What is Dell's reaction to the incident?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)