|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
2. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
3. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
4. What happens to Weather after the incident?
5. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
2. What does Martin do to complete the second short term goal? Are the results satisfactory?
3. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
4. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
5. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
6. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
7. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
8. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
9. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
10. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
LaChaise manages to communicate with people outside when he is incarcerated. Discuss how this is possible. In what ways can a prisoner communicate with outsiders? Are the communications monitored? If so, by whom? What kinds of things might be able to slip through? What does LaChaise communicate? How does it affect the case?
Essay Topic 2
Davenport is well known as a successful video game inventor. Discuss how Davenport gets into the business. What is the original idea? How are video games developed? What kinds of games are Davenport's specialty? Is it expensive to develop a game? Where does Davenport do his work? Who helps Davenport test the games? How do you think the video game business affects Davenport's police work? Do you think Davenport will stay with the business as well as the police force? If not, which job will he quit?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Jennifer and Lucas. Are they close? Have they been able to maintain a civil relationship regarding their daughter? Why do you think Jennifer refused to marry Lucas? How does the former relationship play into the current relationship between Lucas and Weather?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)