|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
2. The mother tells Davenport that Dick will do which of the following?
3. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
4. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
5. Who is not on Stadic's hit list?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
2. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
3. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
4. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
5. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
6. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
7. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
8. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
9. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
10. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Stadic is a dirty cop, meaning he will break the law for money or other gain. Discuss the concept of a dirty cop. What could make a cop turn against his profession? Is there a way to spot a dirty cop? What did it take to turn Stadic? Was it worth it? What happened to Stadic in the end?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Lucas with Andy Stadic. Be sure to include information regarding the length of service to the police as well as their overall careers as cops.
Essay Topic 3
Because of LaChaise's plan, Lucas sends family members to a hotel for protection. Discuss the move. Do you think it is wise to send the families away? Where are they sent? Do you think it prevents any of the family members from being hurt? How does LaChaise find out where the family members are staying?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)