|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
2. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
3. What is Mrs. LaChaise's first name?
4. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
5. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
2. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
3. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
4. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
5. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
6. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
7. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
8. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
9. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
10. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
LaChaise is injured in a shootout with Dell. Describe the scene. What does LaChaise do before running away? Is anyone shot? What happens to LaChaise after he runs from Dell? What is Dell's reaction to the incident?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Lucas with Andy Stadic. Be sure to include information regarding the length of service to the police as well as their overall careers as cops.
Essay Topic 3
Write a complete character description of Weather Karkinnen. Include her personal and professional lives, relationship to family, and prestige as a surgeon. Also discuss how Weather handles being intimately involved with police work, even when it is against her will.
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)