|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does this person live?
2. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
3. Who does Stadic decide to kill first?
4. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
5. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
2. Who tells Davenport about LaChaise's plan? How does Davenport react to the news of the murders and attempted murder of the family members?
3. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
4. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
5. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
6. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
7. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
8. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
9. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
10. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with LaChaise. Discuss LaChaise's past history in regards to psychiatric care. Is LaChaise warped, mentally ill, or something else? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might have benefited LaChaise before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 2
Because of LaChaise's plan, Lucas sends family members to a hotel for protection. Discuss the move. Do you think it is wise to send the families away? Where are they sent? Do you think it prevents any of the family members from being hurt? How does LaChaise find out where the family members are staying?
Essay Topic 3
Davenport is often viewed as a rogue cop, one who does not play by the book. Discuss this behavior. How is Davenport's method helpful to his work? How might it hinder or jeopardize an investigation? How do Davenport's colleagues feel about his behavior? Is Davenport viewed as an asset or liability by his commander? What kind of reprimands might Davenport receive for his unusual methods? Does Roux know about Davenport's antics? Explain.
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)