|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other woman's name?
2. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
3. From which location does LaChaise escape?
4. What do the police confiscate from the house?
5. Who does Stadic decide to kill first?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
2. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
3. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
4. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
5. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
6. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
7. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
8. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
9. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
10. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Jennifer and Lucas. Are they close? Have they been able to maintain a civil relationship regarding their daughter? Why do you think Jennifer refused to marry Lucas? How does the former relationship play into the current relationship between Lucas and Weather?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the relationship between Lucas and Weather. What is the common ground for their relationship? How do their professional lives often interfere with their personal relationship? How does one know when a boundary has been crossed? Do they respect each other? How has their relationship evolved? Where might it go from here? Do you think the relationship will ever change drastically?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Stadic is a dirty cop, meaning he will break the law for money or other gain. Discuss the concept of a dirty cop. What could make a cop turn against his profession? Is there a way to spot a dirty cop? What did it take to turn Stadic? Was it worth it? What happened to Stadic in the end?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)