|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Del's last name?
2. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
3. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
4. What do the police confiscate from the house?
5. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
2. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
3. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
4. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
5. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
6. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
7. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
8. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
9. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
10. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Jennifer and Lucas. Are they close? Have they been able to maintain a civil relationship regarding their daughter? Why do you think Jennifer refused to marry Lucas? How does the former relationship play into the current relationship between Lucas and Weather?
Essay Topic 2
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with LaChaise. Discuss LaChaise's past history in regards to psychiatric care. Is LaChaise warped, mentally ill, or something else? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might have benefited LaChaise before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 3
Because of LaChaise's plan, Lucas sends family members to a hotel for protection. Discuss the move. Do you think it is wise to send the families away? Where are they sent? Do you think it prevents any of the family members from being hurt? How does LaChaise find out where the family members are staying?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)