|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
2. What is the name of the male driver?
3. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
4. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
5. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
2. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
3. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
4. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
5. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
6. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
7. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
8. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
9. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
10. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
LaChaise is injured in a shootout with Dell. Describe the scene. What does LaChaise do before running away? Is anyone shot? What happens to LaChaise after he runs from Dell? What is Dell's reaction to the incident?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Stadic is a dirty cop, meaning he will break the law for money or other gain. Discuss the concept of a dirty cop. What could make a cop turn against his profession? Is there a way to spot a dirty cop? What did it take to turn Stadic? Was it worth it? What happened to Stadic in the end?
Essay Topic 3
Davenport is often viewed as a rogue cop, one who does not play by the book. Discuss this behavior. How is Davenport's method helpful to his work? How might it hinder or jeopardize an investigation? How do Davenport's colleagues feel about his behavior? Is Davenport viewed as an asset or liability by his commander? What kind of reprimands might Davenport receive for his unusual methods? Does Roux know about Davenport's antics? Explain.
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)