|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's nickname?
2. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
3. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
4. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
5. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has left town at this point?
2. How long will the man be out of town?
3. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
4. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
5. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
2. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
3. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
4. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
5. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
6. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
7. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
8. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
9. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
10. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)