|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
(c) Laundry room.
2. What item does Davenport take from Martin?
(b) Clutch piece.
(d) Fake badge.
3. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
4. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Credit union.
5. Where is Weather when the fugitives arrive at the hospital?
(a) Mother's house.
(b) Staff lounge.
(c) Operating room.
Short Answer Questions
1. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
2. How does the informant get the information passed on to Davenport?
3. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
4. Who calls Davenport to tell him the news about the Kansas City robbery?
5. Although LaChaise's first reason for murder is revenge, it is really about:
Short Essay Questions
1. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
2. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
3. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
4. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
5. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
6. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
7. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
8. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
9. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
10. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)