|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
2. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(c) Glock 9mm.
3. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(b) Microphone stand.
4. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
5. What is not evident when Martin fires his weapon?
(c) Muzzle flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
2. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
3. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
4. What is the name of the county surrounding Minneapolis?
5. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
2. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
3. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
4. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
5. The police realize that LaChaise and Martin have most likely left town. What bothers Davenport about giving up on searching the city for the men?
6. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
7. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
8. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
9. To follow through with the plan, Martin and LaChaise must obtain more weapons. Discuss the deal and the dealer.
10. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)