|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LaChaise get to the University medical center?
(a) Takes a cab.
(d) Hijacks a car.
2. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
(c) Phone number.
3. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
4. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(c) Horse racing.
5. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(b) Glock 9mm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
2. What happens to Sell-More after he makes the call to Davenport?
3. What type of person does LaChaise look like after putting on a suit?
4. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
5. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
2. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
3. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
4. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
5. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
6. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
7. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
8. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
9. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
10. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)