|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the weapon's holder?
2. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
3. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(b) Late afternoon.
(d) Lunch time.
4. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
5. Which is the next cop to be hit in the line of fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
2. What city do LaChaise, Sandy and Martin go to after leaving Minneapolis?
3. How much money is the dealer given for information?
4. LaChaise is noticed because of which of the following behaviors?
5. Who else has left town at this point?
Short Essay Questions
1. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
2. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
3. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
4. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
5. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
6. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
7. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
8. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
9. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
10. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)