|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's nickname?
2. What is the name of the facility where everyone gathers for a showdown?
(a) Mellon Arena.
(b) Citibank Center.
(d) Tribune Amphitheater.
3. What is the collector's name?
4. What is the name of the cop whom LaChaise and Martin intend to ambush?
5. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(a) Late afternoon.
(d) Lunch time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Davenport take from Martin?
2. Who else has left town at this point?
3. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
4. What type of person does LaChaise look like after putting on a suit?
5. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
2. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
3. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
4. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
5. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
6. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
7. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
8. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
9. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
10. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)