|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with Davenport?
2. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(a) Lights a fire.
(c) Sends a text message.
(d) Leaves phone off the hook.
3. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
4. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
5. Where do LaChaise and Martin hide when they see Davenport arrive at the apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin like to do to pass the time?
2. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
3. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
4. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
5. Davenport and Roux have doubts about ______'s part in the LaChaise case.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
2. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
3. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
4. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
5. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
6. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
7. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
8. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
9. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
10. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)