|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Davenport to tell him the news about the Kansas City robbery?
2. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
3. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
4. Who else has left town at this point?
5. How long will the man be out of town?
(a) Undetermined amount of time.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
2. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
3. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
4. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
5. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
2. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
3. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
4. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
5. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
6. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
7. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
8. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
9. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
10. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)