|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martin meet the gun collector?
(a) Parking lot.
(b) At home.
(c) Gun shop.
(d) Shooting range.
2. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
(a) Phone records.
(b) Parking information.
(c) Guest list.
(d) Search warrants.
3. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(a) Glock 9mm.
4. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
5. What topic does Weather discuss with LaChaise?
(b) Medical care.
(c) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
2. Davenport and Roux have doubts about ______'s part in the LaChaise case.
3. LaChaise is noticed because of which of the following behaviors?
4. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
5. What is the name of the county surrounding Minneapolis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
2. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
3. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
4. What does Martin do to complete the second short term goal? Are the results satisfactory?
5. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
6. The police realize that LaChaise and Martin have most likely left town. What bothers Davenport about giving up on searching the city for the men?
7. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
8. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
9. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
10. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)