|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sharpshooter hides behind which object?
(d) Potted plant.
2. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(c) Microphone stand.
3. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
4. What is Sandy doing when she manages to call 911 again?
(a) Hiding in the ladies' room.
(b) Making breakfast.
(c) Pretending to have a sprained ankle.
(d) Buying sodas.
5. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(a) Goes into shock.
(d) Punches Davenport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
2. Which is the next cop to be hit in the line of fire?
3. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
4. Who becomes enraged over the request?
5. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
2. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
3. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
4. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
5. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
6. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
7. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
8. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
9. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
10. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)