|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
2. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Birthday party.
(c) Sandy's escape.
(d) Romantic dinner.
3. How many days is it before Christmas?
4. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
5. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
2. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
3. Where does Martin meet the gun collector?
4. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
5. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
Short Essay Questions
1. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
2. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
3. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
4. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
5. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
6. The police realize that LaChaise and Martin have most likely left town. What bothers Davenport about giving up on searching the city for the men?
7. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
8. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
9. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
10. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)