|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
2. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
3. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
(a) Sound booth.
(b) Service entrance.
(c) Janitor's closet.
(d) Surgical floor.
4. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(a) Glock 9mm.
5. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Red Roof Inn.
(c) Comfort Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
2. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
3. What was the main object purchased at the drugstore?
4. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
5. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
2. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
3. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
4. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
5. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
6. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
7. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
8. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
9. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
10. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)