|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
2. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
(a) Work hours.
3. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
4. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Credit union.
(d) Grocery store.
5. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
(d) Like a crazy child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Weather discuss with LaChaise?
2. Who else has left town at this point?
3. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
4. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
5. Who calls Davenport to tell him the news about the Kansas City robbery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
2. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
3. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
4. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
5. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
6. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
7. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
8. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
9. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
10. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)