|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(b) Glock 9mm.
2. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(c) Buck knife.
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
4. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
5. How does the informant get the information passed on to Davenport?
(a) Eye witness.
(c) Hears it on the radio.
(d) Hears it at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
2. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
3. Who else has left town at this point?
4. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
5. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
2. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
3. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
4. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
5. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
6. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
7. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
8. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
9. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
10. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)