|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Davenport and Roux have doubts about ______'s part in the LaChaise case.
2. How many days is it before Christmas?
3. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(c) Glock 9mm.
4. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(a) Steel cylinder.
(b) Laptop bag.
5. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(a) Microphone stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cops run into the building along with Stadic?
2. How much money is the dealer given for information?
3. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
4. What topic does Weather discuss with LaChaise?
5. What is the man's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
2. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
3. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
4. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
5. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
6. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
7. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
8. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
9. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
10. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)