|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sharpshooter hides behind which object?
(b) Potted plant.
2. What is the man's nickname?
3. Although LaChaise's first reason for murder is revenge, it is really about:
(a) Anger at being caught.
(b) Childhood trauma.
(d) Challenging authority.
4. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(a) Leaves phone off the hook.
(b) Sends a text message.
(c) Lights a fire.
5. What is Sandy doing when she manages to call 911 again?
(a) Buying sodas.
(b) Pretending to have a sprained ankle.
(c) Making breakfast.
(d) Hiding in the ladies' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
2. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
3. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
4. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
5. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
2. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
3. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
4. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
5. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
6. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
7. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
8. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
9. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
10. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)