|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cops run into the building along with Stadic?
2. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
(a) Stay very quiet.
(b) Ask what he needs.
(c) Hum softly.
(d) Build rapport.
3. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
4. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
5. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(a) Buck knife.
(d) Bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
2. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
3. LaChaise is noticed because of which of the following behaviors?
4. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
5. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
2. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
3. What does LaChaise plan to do after receiving the phone call from Stadic? Where does the trio go?
4. What does Martin do to complete the second short term goal? Are the results satisfactory?
5. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
6. Davenport receives a break when an informant tips him off to LaChaise's plan. Discuss the informant, the information, and how it is obtained.
7. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
8. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
9. LaChaise and Martin rethink their game plan. What are the men's two immediate short term goals? How are the goals accomplished?
10. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)