|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
2. What is the name of the weapon's holder?
3. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) Buck knife.
4. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Camera booth.
(b) Broom closet.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Men's room.
5. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
2. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
3. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
4. How many days is it before Christmas?
5. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
2. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
3. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
4. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
5. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
6. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
7. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
8. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
9. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
10. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)