|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
2. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
3. Which cop does Martin manage to hit?
4. Who calls Davenport to tell him the news about the Kansas City robbery?
5. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not evident when Martin fires his weapon?
2. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
3. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
4. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
5. Where is Weather when the fugitives arrive at the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the final scene at the Metrodome. Who is involved and/or in danger? What is the outcome of the confrontation?
2. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
3. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
4. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
5. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
6. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
7. What is Davenport doing when he receives a phone call about LaChaise? Where is LaChaise supposed to be and why?
8. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
9. What is the first stop for LaChaise and Martin? What is the purpose for the trip?
10. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)