|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the man be out of town?
(a) 4 days.
(b) Undetermined amount of time.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
2. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
3. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
4. What is not evident when Martin fires his weapon?
(a) Muzzle flash.
5. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(a) Steel cylinder.
(d) Laptop bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
2. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
3. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
4. How many cops run into the building along with Stadic?
5. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davenport do with the information? Who else becomes involved? What other piece of evidence points the finger in Stadic's direction?
2. What happens when the men arrive at the hospital? Is their mission successful? Is anyone injured?
3. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
4. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
5. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
6. What happens when the police interview Winter? How does the information leak to LaChaise?
7. What is the plan for the next morning? Who is most eager to get the plan underway?
8. Davenport begins to look for alternate ways to catch LaChaise. What is Davenport's idea? Who is involved? Does Davenport get valuable information?
9. What effort does Sandy make with the hope of ending the kidnapping and murderous situation?
10. Describe the scene in Weather's office after Davenport arrives.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)