|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Stolen car.
(c) Suspicious character.
2. With whom does this person live?
3. What is the other woman's name?
(a) Rose Marie.
4. Who was not present at the hide out?
5. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(b) Aggravated assault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe the mother?
2. What is the name of Candy's husband?
3. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
4. What is Sandy's former occupation?
5. Where is LaChaise's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
2. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
3. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
4. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
5. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
6. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
7. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
8. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
9. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
10. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)