|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(d) St. Paul.
2. Where is LaChaise's father?
(b) No one knows.
(d) Ran off with a mistress.
3. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
4. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(a) Rose Marie.
5. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(d) TV News.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
2. At this point, what is the biggest threat to the investigation?
3. What word is best used to describe the mother?
4. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
5. Which of the following words best describes the LaChaise family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
2. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
3. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
4. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
5. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
6. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
7. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
8. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
9. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
10. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)