|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the husband at the time of the shooting?
(c) Grocery store.
2. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
3. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
4. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
5. Davenport hopes to get information regarding which of the following?
(a) Butters' address.
(b) Dirty cop.
(c) LaChaise's whereabouts.
(d) Candy's killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sandy's former occupation?
2. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood in which the hideout is located?
4. Which cop's wife is Butters' victim?
5. Which family member of Davenport's is on LaChaise's hit list?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
2. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
3. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
4. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
5. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
6. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
7. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
8. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
9. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
10. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)