|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
2. Who is the shooter?
(c) Security Guard.
3. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
4. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(a) Rose Marie.
5. Who does Stadic decide to kill first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
2. Where is LaChaise's father?
3. Where do the Darlings live?
4. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
5. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
2. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
3. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
4. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
5. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
6. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
7. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
8. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
9. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
10. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)