|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
2. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
(a) Selling guns.
(c) Killing for hire.
(d) Operating a meth lab.
3. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(a) Rose Marie.
4. What is the number of the highway that runs through Wisconsin?
5. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jennifer announces whose death?
2. What is the name of Candy's husband?
3. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
4. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
5. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
2. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
3. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
4. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
5. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
6. Who tells Davenport about LaChaise's plan? How does Davenport react to the news of the murders and attempted murder of the family members?
7. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
8. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
9. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
10. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)