|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
(b) White supremacy.
3. Davenport hopes to get information regarding which of the following?
(a) Candy's killer.
(b) Dirty cop.
(c) Butters' address.
(d) LaChaise's whereabouts.
4. What is the name of the group that has LaChaise as a charter member?
(a) Hell's Angels.
(c) White Dragons.
5. What is the name of Davenport's fiancee?
(d) Rose Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the male driver?
2. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
3. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
4. What color is the vehicle being stolen?
5. Who was not present at the hide out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
2. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
3. LaChaise and his crew change locations for their hide out. Where had they been staying and where have they moved? Why do they move?
4. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
5. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
6. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
7. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
8. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
9. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
10. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)