|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. Davenport hopes to get information regarding which of the following?
(a) Candy's killer.
(b) Butters' address.
(c) LaChaise's whereabouts.
(d) Dirty cop.
3. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
(b) The Red Pelican.
(c) Bruiser's Grill.
(d) Black Watch Cafe.
4. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Ansel and Daniel.
(b) Butters and Martin.
(c) Sloan and Carey.
(d) Davenport and Harp.
5. Where is the man shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was originally the core?
2. Butters is given the location of whose house?
3. How does the person attempt to escape?
4. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
5. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
2. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
3. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
4. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
5. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
6. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
7. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
8. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
9. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
10. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)