|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
2. What is Jasmine's last name?
3. What causes a person to get shot?
(b) Trying to run.
4. The mother tells Davenport that Dick will do which of the following?
(a) Get revenge.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Flee to Mexico.
(d) Die in prison.
5. Jennifer announces whose death?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the theft occur?
2. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
3. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
4. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
5. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
2. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
3. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
4. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
5. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
6. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
7. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
8. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
9. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
10. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)