|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
2. How many times is Candy shot?
3. From which location does LaChaise escape?
(a) Funeral home.
(c) County jail.
(d) Gas station.
4. In what city does the theft occur?
(b) New York.
(d) Baton Rouge.
5. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
2. What is the number of the highway that runs through Wisconsin?
3. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
4. What is the name of the man who lives with Jennifer?
5. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
Short Essay Questions
1. LaChaise and his crew change locations for their hide out. Where had they been staying and where have they moved? Why do they move?
2. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
3. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
4. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
5. Where do LaChaise and Martin go upon their return to Minneapolis? What happens to Sandy?
6. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
7. Who tells Davenport about LaChaise's plan? How does Davenport react to the news of the murders and attempted murder of the family members?
8. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
9. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
10. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)