|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(c) Police station.
(d) Movie theater.
2. Where does the group intend to go?
3. Who does Stadic call about leaving town?
4. Where do the Darlings live?
(a) East Ash Street.
(b) Turtle Lake.
(c) South Main Street.
(d) Elmwood Drive.
5. Where is the husband at the time of the shooting?
(b) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
2. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
3. What is Del's last name?
4. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
5. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
2. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
3. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
4. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
5. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
6. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
7. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
8. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
9. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
10. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)