|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(c) Aggravated assault.
2. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
3. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
4. What group was originally the core?
(d) Construction workers.
5. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
2. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
3. How is the woman killed?
4. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
5. Where is LaChaise's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
2. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
3. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
4. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
5. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
6. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
7. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
8. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
9. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
10. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)