|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
2. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(d) TV News.
3. Where is Butters sent to kill a cop's family member?
(b) TV Toys Store.
(c) Chuck E. Cheese.
4. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
5. Where does the group intend to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jennifer's boyfriend served in what branch of the military?
2. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
3. From which location does LaChaise escape?
4. Where is the man shot?
5. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
2. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
3. What is SEED? How is LaChaise involved with the organization? What is the main purpose of the group?
4. LaChaise and his crew change locations for their hide out. Where had they been staying and where have they moved? Why do they move?
5. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
6. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
7. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
8. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
9. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
10. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)