Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(c) St. Paul.
2. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(a) Aggravated assault.
3. How does the person attempt to escape?
(a) Jumps on a motorcycle.
(b) Uses a back door.
(c) Climbs out a window.
4. What is Sandy's former occupation?
(b) Social worker.
(c) Hostage negotiator.
5. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not on Stadic's hit list?
2. What is the other woman's name?
3. Who owns the place?
4. How many others were shot at the scene?
5. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
2. What is SEED? How is LaChaise involved with the organization? What is the main purpose of the group?
3. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
4. What happens to Weather during and after the killing of LaChaise?
5. What happens when LaChaise has Weather as a hostage? How does Weather try to calm LaChaise?
6. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
7. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
8. What happens at Franklin's house? Who is responsible? What is the outcome of the incident?
9. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
10. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)