|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
2. What is Del's last name?
3. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
4. What is the name of the lead detective?
5. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the male driver?
2. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
3. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
4. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
5. What is Jasmine's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
2. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
3. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
4. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
5. Stadic nearly overlooks a vital piece of evidence that could give away his identity. What does Stadic plan to do? What happens to prevent the action?
6. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
7. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
8. What is Davenport's state of mind at this point in the story?
9. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
10. Sandy views the trip to Winter's house as another opportunity for rescue. What does Sandy do to alert police?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)