|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the other woman's name?
(a) Rose Marie.
2. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
3. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Car dealership.
(c) Office building.
4. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
5. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) Unfit to serve.
(b) On the way out.
(c) On the take.
(d) On the down low.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
2. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
3. At this point, what is the biggest threat to the investigation?
4. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
5. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
2. Who tells Davenport about LaChaise's plan? How does Davenport react to the news of the murders and attempted murder of the family members?
3. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
4. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
5. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
6. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
7. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
8. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
9. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
10. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)