|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
(a) The Red Pelican.
(b) Bruiser's Grill.
(c) Black Watch Cafe.
2. What is Jasmine's last name?
3. What is Del's last name?
4. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
5. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cop's wife is Butters' victim?
2. What is the name of the man who lives with Jennifer?
3. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
4. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
5. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
2. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
3. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
4. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
5. Davenport and fellow officers go to Arne Palin's house. What happens with Palin? What is Davenport's opinion? What is the outcome of the visit?
6. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
7. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
8. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
9. To follow through with the plan, Martin and LaChaise must obtain more weapons. Discuss the deal and the dealer.
10. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)