|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
(b) White supremacy.
2. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(d) Rose Marie.
3. What is the name of the male driver?
4. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
5. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
2. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
3. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
4. What is the name of Davenport's fiancee?
5. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
2. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
3. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
4. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
5. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
6. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
7. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
8. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
9. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
10. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)