|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lead detective?
2. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
3. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
4. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
5. What is the name of the male driver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Darlings live?
2. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
3. Jennifer announces whose death?
4. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
5. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
2. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
3. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
4. Who tells Davenport about LaChaise's plan? How does Davenport react to the news of the murders and attempted murder of the family members?
5. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
6. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
7. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
8. What is SEED? How is LaChaise involved with the organization? What is the main purpose of the group?
9. What do the unidentified men want from Harp and, in turn, Stadic?
10. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)