|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(b) Rose Marie.
2. Where is the man shot?
3. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
4. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
5. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
2. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
3. Which cop's husband was Martin's target?
4. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
5. How many others were shot at the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
2. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
3. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
4. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
5. Who are Andy Stadic and Daymon Harp? What is their relationship? What causes friction between the men?
6. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
7. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
8. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
9. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
10. What happens when Davenport questions Sandy Darling? What important information is learned about LaChaise's prison sentence?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)