|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
2. What is the other woman's name?
(c) Rose Marie.
3. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
4. What is Sandy's former occupation?
(a) Hostage negotiator.
(b) Social worker.
5. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
2. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
3. What is the name of LaChaise's sister-in-law?
4. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
5. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
2. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
3. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
4. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
5. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
6. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
7. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
8. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
9. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
10. Who is the first victim in LaChaise's plan? Explain what happens.
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)