|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
2. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(a) St. Paul.
3. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
4. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
5. How many others were shot at the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jennifer announces whose death?
2. What is the name of Davenport's fiancee?
3. What is the name of the man who lives with Jennifer?
4. In what city does the theft occur?
5. What color is the vehicle being stolen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is SEED? How is LaChaise involved with the organization? What is the main purpose of the group?
2. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
3. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
4. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
5. Where does Darling go to meet LaChaise? Who has helped LaChaise to escape and hide out?
6. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
7. What happens when Stadic begins to panic? What is the plan to solve the problem?
8. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
9. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
10. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)