|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does this person live?
2. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
(a) Selling guns.
(b) Operating a meth lab.
(d) Killing for hire.
3. From which location does LaChaise escape?
(a) County jail.
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Gas station.
4. Who owns the place?
5. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
(c) White supremacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
2. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
3. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
4. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
5. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
2. Who declares revenge for the deaths of the robbers? What is the relationship between the man and the criminals? Where is the man located?
3. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
4. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
5. What is the first location Stadic hits? What does Stadic find when he arrives? What information is gained by Stadic?
6. What do the unidentified men want from Harp and, in turn, Stadic?
7. What is Sandy Darling's situation at this point?
8. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
9. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
10. Where does Davenport live? To whom does Davenport talk over the LaChaise case when he is off duty? What fears does Davenport communicate regarding the case?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)