|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
(d) Friend's house.
2. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
(b) The Red Pelican.
(c) Black Watch Cafe.
(d) Bruiser's Grill.
3. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(c) Rose Marie.
4. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
5. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Del's last name?
2. How many times is Candy shot?
3. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
4. Which cop's wife is Butters' victim?
5. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does LaChaise make while on the road? How does the decision reflect on LaChaise?
2. LaChaise and his crew change locations for their hide out. Where had they been staying and where have they moved? Why do they move?
3. The police realize that LaChaise and Martin have most likely left town. What bothers Davenport about giving up on searching the city for the men?
4. What comes of Sandy's attempts to be rescued?
5. What tip does Davenport receive about LaChaise? What prompted the tipster to call the police?
6. What is Weather doing when LaChaise arrives at the hospital? How does LaChaise manage to get to Weather?
7. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
8. Stadic continues to have bad luck but ventures forward. What is the next stage of Stadic's plan? Where does it take place?
9. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
10. How does LaChaise originally find out the names of the police involved in the shooting at the credit union? How does LaChaise intend to make them pay?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)