|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jasmine's last name?
2. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
3. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(c) Rose Marie.
4. What do the police confiscate from the house?
(b) Stolen documents.
(d) Travel itinerary.
5. What is the name of the man who lives with Jennifer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
3. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
4. What is Del's last name?
5. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
2. What assignment is given to Butters in regards to Davenport?
3. LaChaise and his crew change locations for their hide out. Where had they been staying and where have they moved? Why do they move?
4. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
5. What do the unidentified men want from Harp and, in turn, Stadic?
6. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
7. Who are the first victims chosen in Andy Stadic's plan to eliminate possible threats? What is the reason for the proposed hit?
8. How does Davenport intend to tempt someone to give up LaChaise and his friends plus that dirty cop? How is this arranged?
9. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
10. What is Davenport's reaction when he learns about LaChaise's escape? What information is gathered by Davenport?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)