|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually became the core purpose of the group?
(b) White supremacy.
2. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(a) Suspicious character.
(b) Stolen car.
(d) Public drunkenness.
3. What word is best used to describe the mother?
4. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(b) Aggravated assault.
5. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
2. Who is not on Stadic's hit list?
3. What is Sandy's former occupation?
4. What is the number of the highway that runs through Wisconsin?
5. What word does Sandy use to describe the fugitives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Davenport and others arrive at the house?
2. Discuss the murder and attempted murder of the family members of Kupicek and Capslock. Who commits the crimes? What is the outcome?
3. How does Del react when he finds LaChaise at his house?
4. What is SEED? How is LaChaise involved with the organization? What is the main purpose of the group?
5. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
6. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
7. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
8. Discuss the structure of Dick LaChaise's family.
9. What important piece of information is unknown to Butters and the rest? Why is the information vital to the men's survival?
10. How does LaChaise deal with being wounded? Who is obligated to help LaChaise by tending to his wounds?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)