|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the collector's name?
2. How does the informant get the information passed on to Davenport?
(a) Hears it on the radio.
(b) Eye witness.
(c) Hears it at a bar.
3. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
4. How long will the man be out of town?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) Undetermined amount of time.
(d) 4 days.
5. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(a) Goes into shock.
(b) Punches Davenport.
6. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(b) Microphone stand.
7. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
8. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Men's room.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Camera booth.
9. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Credit union.
(c) Grocery store.
10. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
11. Who else has left town at this point?
12. What is the name of the dealer related to Harp?
13. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(c) Horse racing.
14. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
15. What happens to Sell-More after he makes the call to Davenport?
(a) Gets shot.
(b) Leaves town.
Short Answer Questions
1. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
2. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
3. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
4. What does Martin like to do to pass the time?
5. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)