|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(b) Horse racing.
2. Although LaChaise's first reason for murder is revenge, it is really about:
(a) Childhood trauma.
(b) Anger at being caught.
(c) Challenging authority.
3. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(b) Punches Davenport.
(d) Goes into shock.
4. Which cop does Martin manage to hit?
5. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
6. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
7. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
(b) Movie star.
(d) Barry White.
8. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
9. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
10. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(d) Microphone stand.
11. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
12. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
13. The sharpshooter hides behind which object?
(b) Potted plant.
14. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
15. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cop whom LaChaise and Martin intend to ambush?
2. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
3. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
4. What type of person does LaChaise look like after putting on a suit?
5. What is the name of the dealer related to Harp?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)