|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
(b) Like a crazy child.
2. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
3. Where does Martin meet the gun collector?
(a) At home.
(b) Gun shop.
(c) Shooting range.
(d) Parking lot.
4. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
5. Davenport and Roux have doubts about ______'s part in the LaChaise case.
6. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Romantic dinner.
(b) Sandy's escape.
(c) Happy hour.
(d) Birthday party.
7. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(b) Sends a text message.
(c) Leaves phone off the hook.
(d) Lights a fire.
8. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(a) Microphone stand.
9. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
(b) Work hours.
10. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
11. How many cops run into the building along with Stadic?
12. What happens to Sell-More after he makes the call to Davenport?
(b) Leaves town.
(d) Gets shot.
13. What item is used to secure Sandy in place?
(d) Duct tape.
14. What is the collector's name?
15. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
(b) Laundry room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
2. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
3. Who else has left town at this point?
4. How much money is the dealer given for information?
5. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)