|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Weather discuss with LaChaise?
(a) Medical care.
(c) High school.
2. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(a) Horse racing.
3. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
4. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
(c) Phone number.
5. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
(a) Guest list.
(b) Parking information.
(c) Phone records.
(d) Search warrants.
6. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
7. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
8. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(b) Steel cylinder.
(d) Laptop bag.
9. What was the main object purchased at the drugstore?
(c) Hair color.
10. What is the name of the dealer related to Harp?
11. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
12. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
13. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
14. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Romantic dinner.
(c) Sandy's escape.
(d) Birthday party.
15. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does LaChaise get to the University medical center?
2. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
3. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
4. What is Sandy doing when she manages to call 911 again?
5. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)