|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the man be out of town?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) Undetermined amount of time.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 days.
2. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
3. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Camera booth.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Men's room.
4. What is the name of the dealer related to Harp?
5. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Birthday party.
(b) Romantic dinner.
(c) Sandy's escape.
(d) Happy hour.
6. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
7. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
8. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
9. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
(b) Franklin's house.
(c) Medical center.
(d) Police station.
10. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(a) Laptop bag.
(b) Steel cylinder.
11. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
(b) Movie star.
(d) Barry White.
12. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(a) Lights a fire.
(b) Sends a text message.
(d) Leaves phone off the hook.
13. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
(a) Ask what he needs.
(b) Build rapport.
(c) Stay very quiet.
(d) Hum softly.
14. Weather ends up being covered in which of the following?
(d) Brain matter.
15. Who becomes enraged over the request?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
2. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
3. Where is Weather when the fugitives arrive at the hospital?
4. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
5. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)