|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do LaChaise, Sandy and Martin go to after leaving Minneapolis?
(b) Green Bay.
(c) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
2. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Credit union.
3. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
4. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
5. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
6. Stadic learns the whereabouts of LaChaise due to information supplied by which person?
7. How many days is it before Christmas?
8. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(a) Buck knife.
(b) Bow and arrow.
9. Who becomes enraged over the request?
10. How much money is the dealer given for information?
11. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(c) Punches Davenport.
(d) Goes into shock.
12. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
13. What is the man's nickname?
14. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
15. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the facility where everyone gathers for a showdown?
2. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
3. What is the collector's name?
4. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
5. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)