|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges LaChaise to leave town?
2. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(b) Goes into shock.
(d) Punches Davenport.
3. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
(a) Laundry room.
4. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
(c) Barry White.
(d) Movie star.
5. Who goes to the hospital with Davenport?
6. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
7. What shopping center do Martin and LaChaise visit?
(a) Hurley's strip mall.
(b) Ames Plaza.
(d) Mall of America.
8. How does LaChaise get to the University medical center?
(a) Hijacks a car.
(d) Takes a cab.
9. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
10. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
11. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
(a) Janitor's closet.
(b) Sound booth.
(c) Service entrance.
(d) Surgical floor.
12. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(a) Horse racing.
13. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
(b) Work hours.
14. What is the name of the county surrounding Minneapolis?
15. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
2. Where does Martin meet the gun collector?
3. What city do LaChaise, Sandy and Martin go to after leaving Minneapolis?
4. How many nurses does LaChaise get to help him?
5. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)