|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martin meet the gun collector?
(a) At home.
(b) Shooting range.
(c) Parking lot.
(d) Gun shop.
2. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(a) Laptop bag.
(b) Steel cylinder.
3. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
(a) Phone number.
4. What is the man's nickname?
5. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
6. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(b) Late afternoon.
(d) Lunch time.
7. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Camera booth.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Men's room.
8. What was the main object purchased at the drugstore?
(d) Hair color.
9. Who goes to the hospital with Davenport?
10. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
(b) Comfort Inn.
(c) Red Roof Inn.
(d) Holiday Inn.
11. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
12. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
13. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
(c) Work hours.
14. What city do LaChaise, Sandy and Martin go to after leaving Minneapolis?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) St. Louis.
(d) Green Bay.
15. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
(a) Franklin's house.
(b) Police station.
(c) Medical center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do LaChaise and Martin hide when they see Davenport arrive at the apartment?
2. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
3. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
4. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
5. Which cop does Martin manage to hit?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)