|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
(a) Hum softly.
(b) Stay very quiet.
(c) Build rapport.
(d) Ask what he needs.
2. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(b) Horse racing.
3. How long will the man be out of town?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) Undetermined amount of time.
4. What word best describes LaChaise's behavior at this point?
5. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
(c) Phone number.
6. What is not evident when Martin fires his weapon?
(b) Muzzle flash.
7. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) Buck knife.
8. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Men's room.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Camera booth.
9. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
(a) Medical center.
(b) Franklin's house.
(d) Police station.
10. What topic does Weather discuss with LaChaise?
(b) High school.
(d) Medical care.
11. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
12. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Birthday party.
(c) Romantic dinner.
(d) Sandy's escape.
13. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
14. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(a) Microphone stand.
15. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
2. What does Martin like to do to pass the time?
3. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
4. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
5. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)