|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shopping center do Martin and LaChaise visit?
(a) Ames Plaza.
(c) Hurley's strip mall.
(d) Mall of America.
2. Davenport and Roux have doubts about ______'s part in the LaChaise case.
3. How much money is the dealer given for information?
4. What is the man's nickname?
5. What item is used to secure Sandy in place?
(c) Duct tape.
6. What type of weapon does Martin use in this section?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) Buck knife.
7. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
8. What is the name of the dealer related to Harp?
9. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
(a) Laundry room.
10. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(a) Sends a text message.
(b) Lights a fire.
(d) Leaves phone off the hook.
11. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
12. LaChaise likes the way he sounds when he speaks. It reminds him of:
(b) Movie star.
(d) Barry White.
13. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
14. Who is the target for Sandy's weapon?
15. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Back seat of a car.
(c) Camera booth.
(d) Men's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
2. Who becomes enraged over the request?
3. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
4. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
5. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)