|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
2. What does Martin like to do to pass the time?
(a) Read magazines.
(b) Tai chi.
(d) Play cards.
3. Who else has left town at this point?
4. Who becomes enraged over the request?
5. What is the collector's name?
6. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
(a) Search warrants.
(b) Phone records.
(c) Guest list.
(d) Parking information.
7. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
8. What does Sandy do in an attempt to contact police?
(b) Lights a fire.
(c) Leaves phone off the hook.
(d) Sends a text message.
9. What item must Stadic remove from LaChaise's possession?
(b) Phone number.
10. LaChaise is noticed because of which of the following behaviors?
11. What is the name of the man who calls Davenport with information?
12. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Credit union.
(c) Grocery store.
13. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
(a) Comfort Inn.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) Red Roof Inn.
14. What item does Sandy use as a weapon?
(a) Laptop bag.
(c) Steel cylinder.
15. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
(a) Like a crazy child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sell-More after he makes the call to Davenport?
2. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
3. What word best describes LaChaise's behavior at this point?
4. What weapon is used in the robbery?
5. Who does LaChaise plan to see at the hospital?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)