|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
2. Where is Weather when the fugitives arrive at the hospital?
(a) Staff lounge.
(b) Mother's house.
(c) Operating room.
3. What type of person does LaChaise look like after putting on a suit?
(c) Car salesman.
4. Who else has left town at this point?
5. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
6. How many guns are purchased from the dealer?
7. What is the allegedly dirty cop's first name?
8. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Romantic dinner.
(b) Birthday party.
(c) Happy hour.
(d) Sandy's escape.
9. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Lunch time.
10. Although LaChaise's first reason for murder is revenge, it is really about:
(b) Childhood trauma.
(c) Anger at being caught.
(d) Challenging authority.
11. What emotion is clear in Sandy's voice when she talks about Christmas?
12. What city do LaChaise, Sandy and Martin go to after leaving Minneapolis?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Green Bay.
(d) St. Louis.
13. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
14. What item does Davenport knock over when Stadic fires?
(c) Microphone stand.
15. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Credit union.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room is Sandy imprisoned?
2. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
3. Davenport is finally able to get what sort of documents?
4. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
5. Who becomes enraged over the request?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)