|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the county surrounding Minneapolis?
2. Where is Weather when the fugitives arrive at the hospital?
(a) Staff lounge.
(b) Operating room.
(d) Mother's house.
3. What shopping center do Martin and LaChaise visit?
(a) Ames Plaza.
(b) Hurley's strip mall.
(c) Mall of America.
4. What kind of establishment does LaChaise rob?
(a) Credit union.
(d) Grocery store.
5. Where does Sandy hide after receiving instructions from Davenport?
(a) Broom closet.
(b) Men's room.
(c) Back seat of a car.
(d) Camera booth.
6. What is the collector's name?
7. How does LaChaise get to the University medical center?
(c) Hijacks a car.
(d) Takes a cab.
8. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
9. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(b) Punches Davenport.
(d) Goes into shock.
10. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
11. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Red Roof Inn.
(c) Comfort Inn.
12. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
13. In the end, how does Weather describe LaChaise?
(b) Like a crazy child.
14. LaChaise forces a security guard to take him to which location?
(a) Service entrance.
(b) Surgical floor.
(c) Janitor's closet.
(d) Sound booth.
15. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
2. The men are concerned because there are reports of blizzard conditions in which area?
3. LaChaise is noticed because of which of the following behaviors?
4. What is the name of the cop whom LaChaise and Martin intend to ambush?
5. What color hair does Martin have after the makeover?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)