|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
2. What item does Sandy deliberately spill all over the floor?
3. A strange man in a bar approaches Sandy about which of the following?
4. Who urges LaChaise to leave town?
5. Who does LaChaise call once he is inside?
6. Where does LaChaise plan to go to see Franklin?
(a) Franklin's house.
(b) Police station.
(c) Medical center.
7. What is the name of the chain motel used by LaChaise.
(a) Red Roof Inn.
(b) Comfort Inn.
(d) Holiday Inn.
8. What sport does McKinney discuss with Del?
(a) Horse racing.
9. What weapon is used in the robbery?
(a) Glock 9mm.
10. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
(a) Birthday party.
(b) Happy hour.
(c) Romantic dinner.
(d) Sandy's escape.
11. How does the informant get the information passed on to Davenport?
(a) Hears it at a bar.
(b) Hears it on the radio.
(d) Eye witness.
12. What kind of guns are purchased from the dealer?
13. What is the collector's name?
14. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(a) Lunch time.
(c) Late afternoon.
15. What type of person does LaChaise look like after putting on a suit?
(d) Car salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although LaChaise's first reason for murder is revenge, it is really about:
2. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
3. Which cop does Martin manage to hit?
4. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
5. What is not evident when Martin fires his weapon?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)