|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's nickname?
2. The group intends to be back in the Cities at what time of day?
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Lunch time.
3. Martin takes Sandy along when he goes to meet a gun dealer. What is the gun dealer's name?
4. What item does Davenport take from Martin?
(a) Clutch piece.
(c) Fake badge.
5. Weather ends up being covered in which of the following?
(d) Brain matter.
6. The author compares arrows to which of the following?
7. What is the name of the drugstore visited by Sandy and Martin?
8. Davenport and Weather rarely agree on which topic?
(b) Work hours.
9. What happens to Weather after the incident?
(b) Goes into shock.
(d) Punches Davenport.
10. Who is not present at the meeting called by Davenport?
11. Weather tries to do what to calm LaChaise?
(a) Ask what he needs.
(b) Build rapport.
(c) Hum softly.
(d) Stay very quiet.
12. Who calls Davenport to tell him the news about the Kansas City robbery?
13. Who convinces the dealer to give false information?
14. What word best describes LaChaise's behavior at this point?
15. As LaChaise heads back to Minneapolis, a storm is already coming in from which direction?
Short Answer Questions
1. The confrontation spoils which of the following events?
2. What is the last name given to Davenport by the dealer?
3. Weather and LaChaise both grew up in which state?
4. How many arrows are there in the shooter's possession?
5. Which cop does Martin manage to hit?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)