|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the woman killed?
2. Which of the following words best describes the LaChaise family?
3. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
4. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
5. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(b) Movie theater.
(c) Police station.
6. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
7. Butters is given the location of whose house?
(a) Rose Marie.
8. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(b) Wisconsin police.
(d) Minnesota police.
9. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Graphic designer.
10. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
(a) Clear thinking.
(c) Swift action.
(d) Following orders.
11. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
12. What is the woman's first name?
(b) Mary Beth.
(c) Alice Ann.
13. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Ansel and Daniel.
(b) Davenport and Harp.
(c) Butters and Martin.
(d) Sloan and Carey.
14. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
15. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does this person live?
2. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
3. Who was not present at the hide out?
4. Photos released to the media make Davenport appear as if he is:
5. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)