|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
2. At this point, what is the biggest threat to the investigation?
(a) Unknown killers.
(c) Lack of search warrants.
(d) Lack of communication.
3. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
(a) Swift action.
(c) Clear thinking.
(d) Following orders.
4. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(b) Suspicious character.
(c) Public drunkenness.
(d) Stolen car.
5. What word is best used to describe the mother?
6. Where is the man shot?
7. What group was originally the core?
(b) Construction workers.
8. Where is LaChaise's father?
(b) Ran off with a mistress.
(d) No one knows.
9. What is the woman's first name?
(a) Mary Beth.
(d) Alice Ann.
10. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
11. What is the name of the neighborhood in which the hideout is located?
12. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
13. Who was not present at the hide out?
14. What is the name of Candy's husband?
15. What do the police confiscate from the house?
(b) Stolen documents.
(d) Travel itinerary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. How does the person attempt to escape?
3. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
4. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
5. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)