|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(c) Movie theater.
(d) Police station.
3. How is the woman killed?
4. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
5. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
6. What is Jasmine's last name?
7. What is the other woman's name?
(c) Rose Marie.
8. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
9. At this point, what is the biggest threat to the investigation?
(a) Unknown killers.
(b) Lack of communication.
(c) Lack of search warrants.
10. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
11. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
12. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
(b) Channel 4.
(d) Channel 75.
13. Where is Butters sent to kill a cop's family member?
(b) TV Toys Store.
(c) Chuck E. Cheese.
14. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
(a) Black Watch Cafe.
(c) The Red Pelican.
(d) Bruiser's Grill.
15. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
2. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
3. What is the number of the highway that runs through Wisconsin?
4. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
5. What is Mrs. LaChaise's first name?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)