|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennifer's boyfriend served in what branch of the military?
(a) Coast Guard.
2. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
3. Which of the following words best describes the LaChaise family?
4. How many others were shot at the scene?
5. What color is the vehicle being stolen?
6. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
7. Which family member of Davenport's is on LaChaise's hit list?
8. In what city does the theft occur?
(b) Baton Rouge.
(d) New York.
9. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
(a) Playing the lottery.
(b) Handicapping horse races.
(c) Computer games.
(d) Stock market.
10. Who is the shooter?
(a) Security Guard.
11. What causes a person to get shot?
(b) Trying to run.
12. What is the name of Candy's husband?
13. What is the woman's first name?
(b) Mary Beth.
(d) Alice Ann.
14. How many times is Candy shot?
15. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(c) Graphic designer.
(d) District Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
2. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
3. Who owns the place?
4. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
5. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)