|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(b) Movie theater.
(d) Police station.
2. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
(a) Car dealership.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Office building.
3. What group was originally the core?
(d) Construction workers.
4. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
5. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
6. What word does Sandy use to describe the fugitives?
(a) Slime bags.
7. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Graphic designer.
8. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
(a) Computer games.
(b) Playing the lottery.
(c) Stock market.
(d) Handicapping horse races.
9. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
10. Which cop's husband was Martin's target?
11. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
12. Where is the man shot?
13. How many times is Candy shot?
14. Jennifer's boyfriend served in what branch of the military?
(a) Coast Guard.
15. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
2. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
3. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
4. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
5. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)