|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood in which the hideout is located?
2. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Davenport and Harp.
(b) Sloan and Carey.
(c) Butters and Martin.
(d) Ansel and Daniel.
3. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
4. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
5. What is the name of the lead detective?
6. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
7. What do the police confiscate from the house?
(c) Travel itinerary.
(d) Stolen documents.
8. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
9. Who does Stadic decide to kill first?
10. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
(a) Swift action.
(c) Clear thinking.
(d) Following orders.
11. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(b) Police station.
(d) Movie theater.
12. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
13. What is Jasmine's last name?
14. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
15. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Graphic designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Candy shot?
2. With whom does this person live?
3. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
4. Davenport hopes to get information regarding which of the following?
5. How many others were shot at the scene?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)