|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the theft occur?
(a) New York.
(b) Baton Rouge.
2. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
3. What is Sandy's former occupation?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Hostage negotiator.
4. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(a) Minnesota police.
(b) Wisconsin police.
5. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Credit union.
(b) Police station.
(d) Movie theater.
6. Who was not present at the hide out?
7. How many others were shot at the scene?
8. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) On the take.
(b) On the down low.
(c) On the way out.
(d) Unfit to serve.
9. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
10. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
11. What is the name of the drug dealer approached by LaChaise's men?
12. What is the woman's first name?
(a) Alice Ann.
(b) Mary Beth.
13. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
14. How is the woman killed?
15. Where do the Darlings live?
(a) South Main Street.
(b) Turtle Lake.
(c) Elmwood Drive.
(d) East Ash Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
2. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
3. What is the name of Davenport's fiancee?
4. What do the police confiscate from the house?
5. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)