Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(c) St. Paul.
2. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(a) Aggravated assault.
3. How does the person attempt to escape?
(a) Jumps on a motorcycle.
(b) Uses a back door.
(c) Climbs out a window.
4. What is Sandy's former occupation?
(b) Social worker.
(c) Hostage negotiator.
5. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
6. Who is not on Stadic's hit list?
7. What is the other woman's name?
(d) Rose Marie.
8. Who owns the place?
9. How many others were shot at the scene?
10. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
(b) Candy's family.
(d) Police Chief.
11. With whom does this person live?
12. The mother tells Davenport that Dick will do which of the following?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Flee to Mexico.
(c) Die in prison.
(d) Get revenge.
13. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
14. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
(b) Killing for hire.
(c) Selling guns.
(d) Operating a meth lab.
15. What is the number of the highway that runs through Wisconsin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
2. Where do the Darlings live?
3. How many times is Candy shot?
4. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
5. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)