|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
2. What is Sandy's former occupation?
(a) Social worker.
(d) Hostage negotiator.
3. Where does the group intend to go?
4. What is the name of the male driver?
5. Which cop's wife is Butters' victim?
6. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
7. Where is the man shot?
8. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(d) Aggravated assault.
9. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
(a) Friend's house.
10. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Sloan and Carey.
(b) Davenport and Harp.
(c) Butters and Martin.
(d) Ansel and Daniel.
11. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
12. Who was not present at the hide out?
13. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
14. Who is the shooter?
(b) Security Guard.
15. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) On the down low.
(b) On the take.
(c) Unfit to serve.
(d) On the way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
2. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
3. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
4. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
5. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)