|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
2. How many times is Candy shot?
3. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
4. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) Unfit to serve.
(b) On the way out.
(c) On the take.
(d) On the down low.
5. Who owns the place?
6. From which location does LaChaise escape?
(b) Gas station.
(c) County jail.
(d) Funeral home.
7. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
8. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
9. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
10. Who is the shooter?
(d) Security Guard.
11. What was LaChaise charged with when he was arrested?
(a) Aggravated assault.
12. Who does Stadic call about leaving town?
13. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
(a) Car dealership.
(b) Office building.
(c) Convenience store.
14. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
15. How is the woman killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. What is the name of Davenport's fiancee?
3. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
4. What word is best used to describe the mother?
5. What group was originally the core?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)