|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Davenport and Harp.
(b) Sloan and Carey.
(c) Butters and Martin.
(d) Ansel and Daniel.
2. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
3. What is the name of the man who lives with Jennifer?
4. Jennifer's boyfriend served in what branch of the military?
(c) Coast Guard.
5. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
6. Where does the group intend to go?
7. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(a) District Attorney.
(c) Graphic designer.
8. Who owns the place?
9. With whom does this person live?
10. What is the name of the lead detective?
11. How many times is Candy shot?
12. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) On the down low.
(b) Unfit to serve.
(c) On the way out.
(d) On the take.
13. Who does Stadic call about leaving town?
14. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
15. How many others were shot at the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
2. What is the woman's first name?
3. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
4. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
5. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)