|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(c) TV News.
2. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Office building.
(c) Car dealership.
3. How is the woman killed?
4. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
5. The cops run Bill Martin's name. Martin is best known for which illegal activity?
(a) Selling guns.
(b) Operating a meth lab.
(c) Killing for hire.
6. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
(a) Police blotter.
(b) Newspaper article.
(c) Rumor mill.
7. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Police station.
(b) Credit union.
(c) Movie theater.
8. What is the name of the male driver?
9. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
10. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
11. What word does Sandy use to describe the fugitives?
(b) Slime bags.
12. What is the woman's first name?
(c) Alice Ann.
(d) Mary Beth.
13. How many others were shot at the scene?
14. Where is Butters sent to kill a cop's family member?
(a) TV Toys Store.
(b) Chuck E. Cheese.
15. What group was originally the core?
(c) Construction workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mother tells Davenport that Dick will do which of the following?
2. Who is informed of LaChaise's escape?
3. Jennifer announces whose death?
4. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
5. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)