|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Butters and Martin.
(b) Ansel and Daniel.
(c) Davenport and Harp.
(d) Sloan and Carey.
2. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
(a) Handicapping horse races.
(b) Computer games.
(c) Stock market.
(d) Playing the lottery.
3. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(b) Minnesota police.
(c) Wisconsin police.
4. Whose girlfriend was tortured by LaChaise?
5. How many times is Candy shot?
6. What is the woman's first name?
(b) Alice Ann.
(d) Mary Beth.
7. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
(a) Police blotter.
(c) Rumor mill.
(d) Newspaper article.
8. In what city does the theft occur?
(a) New York.
(c) Baton Rouge.
9. What is the name of Candy's husband?
10. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(b) Public drunkenness.
(c) Suspicious character.
(d) Stolen car.
11. At this point, what is the biggest threat to the investigation?
(a) Lack of search warrants.
(b) Lack of communication.
(c) Unknown killers.
12. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
13. Where is Martin sent to kill a cop's husband?
(a) Office building.
(b) Car dealership.
(c) Convenience store.
14. What color is the vehicle being stolen?
15. What is the name of the male driver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
3. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
4. Who owns the place?
5. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)