|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
2. What is Del's last name?
3. What is the other woman's name?
(d) Rose Marie.
4. Who does Stadic call about leaving town?
5. To show they mean business, the men cut off what part of the girlfriend's anatomy?
6. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(a) Stolen car.
(b) Suspicious character.
(c) Public drunkenness.
7. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
8. How is the woman killed?
9. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(b) TV News.
10. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Ansel and Daniel.
(b) Sloan and Carey.
(c) Butters and Martin.
(d) Davenport and Harp.
11. What word does Sandy use to describe the fugitives?
(a) Slime bags.
12. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
(c) Candy's family.
(d) Police Chief.
13. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
14. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) On the down low.
(b) On the take.
(c) Unfit to serve.
(d) On the way out.
15. In what city does the theft occur?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. How does Davenport alert the public about the reward?
3. What word is best used to describe the mother?
4. What is the woman's first name?
5. Who denies knowing anything about Dick's whereabouts?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)