Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is experienced by Davenport in regards to Jennifer?
2. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
3. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
4. Where is the husband at the time of the shooting?
(d) Grocery store.
5. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(b) Wisconsin police.
(c) Minnesota police.
6. What is the name of the group that has LaChaise as a charter member?
(a) White Dragons.
(b) Hell's Angels.
7. What is the name of Sandy's husband?
8. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
(a) Handicapping horse races.
(b) Computer games.
(c) Stock market.
(d) Playing the lottery.
9. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
10. What is the name of the neighborhood in which the hideout is located?
11. Who attempts to make a deal with LaChaise?
12. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(d) TV News.
13. Where are the police told that the group is going to go?
14. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
15. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
2. Who does Stadic decide to kill first?
3. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
4. In what city does the theft occur?
5. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)