|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many others were shot at the scene?
2. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
(b) Police Chief.
(d) Candy's family.
3. Where is Butters sent to kill a cop's family member?
(c) Chuck E. Cheese.
(d) TV Toys Store.
4. How is the woman killed?
5. What is the surname of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
6. Which cop is a part of the security duty at the hotel?
7. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
8. How many times is Candy shot?
9. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Graphic designer.
10. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
11. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
12. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(a) Wisconsin police.
(c) Minnesota police.
13. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
14. Jennifer announces whose death?
15. What is Del's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person killed by Stadic in the beginning of this section?
2. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
3. What is the name of Candy's husband?
4. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
5. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)