|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does this person live?
2. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(b) Wisconsin police.
(d) Minnesota police.
3. What was the name of the restaurant used by Stadic and Harp?
(a) Bruiser's Grill.
(c) Black Watch Cafe.
(d) The Red Pelican.
4. What causes a person to get shot?
(a) Trying to run.
5. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(b) St. Paul.
6. Where is Butters sent to kill a cop's family member?
(b) Chuck E. Cheese.
(c) TV Toys Store.
7. From which location does LaChaise escape?
(b) County jail.
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Gas station.
8. How is the woman killed?
9. Where do the Darlings live?
(a) East Ash Street.
(b) Turtle Lake.
(c) Elmwood Drive.
(d) South Main Street.
10. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
11. What is the name of the TV station mentioned in this section?
(c) Channel 4.
(d) Channel 75.
12. How does LaChaise get the names of the cops that shot Candy?
(a) TV News.
13. Who does Stadic call about leaving town?
14. What state must the lead detective travel to in order to conduct interviews?
15. What word is best used to describe the mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the husband at the time of the shooting?
2. Where is the man shot?
3. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
4. How does Davenport make a great deal of money outside the police force?
5. What is Del's last name?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)