|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did LaChaise and the accomplices go to hide out?
(d) Friend's house.
2. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
3. Who is the shooter?
(a) Security Guard.
4. How many others were shot at the scene?
5. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
6. Jennifer's boyfriend served in what branch of the military?
(d) Coast Guard.
7. Who is informed of LaChaise's escape?
8. Whose apartment is visited by LaChaise?
9. What was reported shortly before the shootout at the bank?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Stolen car.
(c) Suspicious character.
10. What phrase is frequently used to describe that same cop?
(a) Unfit to serve.
(b) On the take.
(c) On the down low.
(d) On the way out.
11. Roux worries about the reaction from which of the following?
(c) Police Chief.
(d) Candy's family.
12. Who does LaChaise contact to help with his plan?
(a) Ansel and Daniel.
(b) Butters and Martin.
(c) Davenport and Harp.
(d) Sloan and Carey.
13. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
14. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(b) St. Paul.
15. With whom does this person live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Sandy use to describe the fugitives?
2. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
3. Where do the outlaws go to find Sandy?
4. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
5. What is the name of LaChaise's sister-in-law?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)