|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photos released to the media make Davenport appear as if he is:
2. What is the woman's first name?
(a) Mary Beth.
(d) Alice Ann.
3. Which law enforcement agency is not involved in the case?
(b) Minnesota police.
(c) Wisconsin police.
4. What word is most commonly used to describe a corrupt cop?
5. What is the name of Harp's girlfriend?
6. Which is not one of Davenport's strengths?
(a) Following orders.
(b) Swift action.
(d) Clear thinking.
7. How many times is Candy shot?
8. Who is at the house when Davenport arrives?
9. Which family member of Davenport's is on LaChaise's hit list?
10. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
11. What is the other woman's name?
(d) Rose Marie.
12. What is the profession of Davenport's ex-girlfriend?
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Graphic designer.
13. Where is the house that is being used as a hideout by LaChaise?
(d) St. Paul.
14. What is the name of the Wisconsin county involved in the case?
15. What is the name of the lead detective?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Davenport offer for information?
2. Who gave information on LaChaise to the police?
3. What is the name of LaChaise's sister-in-law?
4. Where do the Darlings live?
5. What is the name of the male driver?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)