Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
2. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
3. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
4. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
5. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
6. Who is the Chief of Police for Minneapolis? Why is the chief concerned about the outcome of the credit union heist?
7. Who is the lead detective on the credit union case? What does the detective say to Roux about the potential media fall out? How did the police cover their actions?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)