Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-3
1. Describe the opening scene. Who is in the process of stealing a van? Who does the woman meet after the theft?
2. What is the purpose of the theft? What does the trio have planned? Is it a new project?
3. Describe the activities of each person and the props used in the crime.
4. Discuss what happens inside the credit union. What unplanned action is taken by Candy?
5. What happens to Candy, Ginger and Duane shortly after the women leave the credit union.
This section contains 1,141 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)