1. What is the name of the woman who steals the keys of a co-worker?
2. In what city does the theft occur?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(b) New York.
3. What color is the vehicle being stolen?
4. How is the thief related to her female accomplice?
5. What is the other woman's name?
(c) Rose Marie.
6. What is the name of the male driver?
7. What is the purpose of the meeting of the three people?
8. Where does the group go after leaving the parking lot?
(a) Movie theater.
(b) Police station.
(c) Credit union.
9. What material do the women use to cover their faces?
10. What causes a person to get shot?
(a) Trying to run.
11. Where is the man shot?
This section contains 2,569 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)