|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The spell that is cast on Parsefall in the end of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 44 make him remember what?
(a) His father’s abuse
(b) His parents’ abandonment
(c) The love he had for his sister
(d) How cruel Grisini has been to him
2. On what day is Cassandra’s birthday?
(a) September 15
(b) November 6
(c) December 12
(d) October 9
3. What does Parsefall choose from the table of items Cassandra presents him with in her room in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 35?
(a) A bracelet
(b) A sword
(c) A dagger
(d) A pistol
4. What is the name of the landlady’s spaniel that Lizzie Rose frequently feeds in Part One: “Fog”?
5. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 24?
(a) The Streets
(b) The Legacy
(c) The Rocking Chair
(d) The Egyptian Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that stays with Lizzie Rose in Part Two: “Ice”?
2. How many pence make up a shilling?
3. Where does Grisini hit Lizzie Rose in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
4. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 21?
5. Who tells Lizzie Rose that the police are at their home in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 8?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)