|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie Rose pack her belongings in, in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27?
(a) A picnic blanket
(b) A wicker basket
(c) A silk shawl
(d) The puppet carriage
2. How old is Clara turning on her birthday in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1?
3. What is described as having a hideous face and hangs from a cord above Cassandra’s bed in the Prologue: “Fire”?
(a) A brass monkey
(b) A gold donkey
(c) A silver dragon
(d) A ruby cat
4. What word from Part One: “Fog” refers to a cotton fabric made in various degrees of fineness and often printed, woven, or embroidered in patterns?
5. Grisini tells Cassandra in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 19 that in order for her to escape the curse of the phoenix-stone, it must be stolen by whom?
(a) A woman
(b) A man
(c) A child
(d) A werewolf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 31?
2. What vocabulary word from Part One: “Fog” means to wrap an infant tightly to prevent movement?
3. What is Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 45’s title?
4. What is Lizzie Rose’s last name in the novel?
5. On what day is Cassandra’s birthday?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)