|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 29-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Grisini take Parsefall from a workhouse, according to the narrator in Part One: “Fog”?
(a) 7 years ago
(b) 3 years ago
(c) 5 years ago
(d) 2 years ago
2. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
(a) A Member of the Audience
(c) The Staircase
(d) The Morning After
3. How many children have been invited to Clara’s birthday party in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1?
4. In Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27, Lizzie Rose waits for Parsefall in order to warn him not to do what?
(a) Go to look for Grisini
(b) Go to talk to the police
(c) Go back to the boarding house
(d) Go to the Wintermute estate
5. When Clara attempts to communicate a warning to Lizzie Rose and Parsefall in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 33, she imagines herself in Parsefall’s dreams. In the dream, Clara sees Parsefall in what setting?
(a) A castle
(b) A workhouse
(c) A foster home
(d) His parents’ farm
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27?
2. Where had Clara first encountered Grisini’s puppet-stage, according to the narrator in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1?
3. Where has Clara’s governess gone to visit her sister on the morning of Clara’s birthday party?
4. Where does Cassandra watch Lizzie Rose and Parsefall’s arrival from in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 29?
5. What is the name of the landlady’s spaniel that Lizzie Rose frequently feeds in Part One: “Fog”?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)