|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 29-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27?
(a) The Legacy
(c) A Member of the Audience
(d) The Streets
2. The letter that Lizzie Rose finds while mending clothes for Mrs. Pinchbeck’s stepson in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 24 is addressed to whom?
(c) Dr. Wintermute
(d) Mrs. Pinchbeck
3. The legend on the puppet cart of Grisini’s says “The Phenomenal Professor Grisini and his” what?
(a) Marionettes of Wonder
(b) Muppet Masterpiece
(c) Magnificent Puppets
(d) Venetian Fantoccini
4. Parsefall is so impressed by the puppetry show in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 21 that after the show he goes backstage for what reason?
(a) To see about selling his marionettes to the company
(b) To see about purchasing the company
(c) To ask for an autograph from the puppet master
(d) To see about getting a job with them
5. What ailment does Mrs. Pinchbeck appear to suffer from in the novel?
(c) Cocaine addiction
(d) Opium addiction
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marguerite’s mother die?
2. What does Lizzie Rose tell the police officer when she sees him in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 11?
3. Who becomes upset and causes a scene when he sees the Clara puppet in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 25?
4. What word from Part One: “Fog” refers to the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed?
5. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 17?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)