|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 29-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the landlady to Grisini and his wards in London?
(a) Mrs. Fettle
(b) Mrs. Pinchbeck
(c) Mrs. Wintermute
(d) Miss Cameron
2. Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 12 begins how long after Clara’s disappearance?
(a) Just over a month
(b) Just over a week
(c) Just under a year
(d) Half a year
3. When Cassandra looks into her mirror in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 7, she sees the faces of how many women?
4. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 25?
(a) The Rocking Chair
(b) Of Purse Strings and Puppet Strings
(c) A Member of the Audience
(d) The Legacy
5. What puppetry show do Lizzie Rose and Parsefall go to see in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 21?
(a) The Magnificent Fibronacci
(b) The French Marionette Troop
(c) The Royal Marionettes
(d) Punch and Judy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 28?
2. What is the name of the dog that stays with Lizzie Rose in Part Two: “Ice”?
3. What is Parsefall doing when Grisini returns home in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
4. How much money has Dr. Wintermute been told to bring as ransom for his daughter in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 12?
5. What ailment does Mrs. Pinchbeck appear to suffer from in the novel?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)