|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(c) The Mayor.
(d) No one.
2. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(b) She does not call him.
(c) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
(d) Invites him to lunch.
3. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(b) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(c) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(d) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) Professional scalpers.
(b) X-Ray's cousins.
(c) Armpit's cousins.
(d) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
5. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To help Ginny win.
(b) To run for homecoming queen.
(c) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(d) To go to the movies with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
2. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
3. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
4. Who brings Armpit and Ginny something to drink?
5. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Karia DeLeon?
2. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
3. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
4. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
5. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
6. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
7. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
8. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
9. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
10. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)