|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Selling hot car parts.
(b) Fencing stolen electonics.
(c) Drug dealing.
(d) Ticket scalping.
2. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(a) Stuffed toy.
(d) Photo of Kaira.
3. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) Popcorn and drinks.
(b) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(c) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
(d) 3-D glasses.
4. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
5. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About the need for service charges.
(b) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(d) About Kaira's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
2. Who has threatened Kaira?
3. What is Karira currently doing?
4. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
5. About what are the two arguing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
2. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
3. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
4. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
5. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
6. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
7. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
8. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
9. What does Kaira say about Armpit and Ginny's experience with the forged tickets?
10. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)