|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
(b) She sings much more passionately than usual.
(c) She seems more at peace.
(d) She remembers the words perfectly.
2. How is El Genius behaving?
(b) Nice for a change.
3. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
(a) He is the nicest person on the planet.
(b) He is Ginny's hero.
(c) He was in a correctional facility.
(d) His real name is Theodore.
4. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Growing some squash.
(b) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(c) Having a good conversation with his father.
(d) Making Ginny laugh.
5. Armpit is reluctant to let go of ______________.
(a) His newfound self respect.
(b) His dead brother's music collection.
(c) His mother's few possessions.
(d) Cash he has saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
2. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
3. Who ends up buying the tickets?
4. What is Coo's problem?
5. What is Karira currently doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
2. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
3. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
4. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
5. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
6. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
7. Who is X-Ray and what does he want of Armpit and what is Armpit's initial response to X-Ray's proposal?
8. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
9. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
10. What do Ginny and Armpit do after the concert?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)