|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) Ginny does not win.
(b) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is booed.
2. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He is refused service.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) The vending machine eats his coins.
3. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) A large, black man.
(b) Her lead guitarist.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The police.
4. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Take Ginny to a concert.
(b) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
(c) See Kaira.
(d) Go to a correctional facility.
5. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Felix and Moses?
2. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
3. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
4. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
5. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
2. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
3. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
4. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
5. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
6. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
7. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
8. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
9. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
10. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)