|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His economics book.
(b) His English literature book.
(c) A knife.
(d) A small pistol.
2. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
3. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) Her lead guitarist.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The police.
(d) A large, black man.
4. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(b) Spinal bifida.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Several black men.
(b) No one.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Four female teenagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fred?
2. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
3. Who has threatened Kaira?
4. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
5. Who are Felix and Moses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit realize about a song he hears Kaira sing?
2. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
3. Describe the phone conversation between X-Ray and Armpit.
4. Why is Armpit uneasy in a coffee shop and what does Kaira say about Ginny and Kaira's own work with a dying girl?
5. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
6. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
7. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
8. What happens to make Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face and leave?
9. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
10. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)