|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(a) Photo of Kaira.
(c) Stuffed toy.
2. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Several black men.
(b) Four female teenagers.
(c) No one.
(d) A white woman.
3. Who is Fred?
(a) Kaira's bodyguard.
(b) X-Ray's youngest brother.
(c) Armpit's dead brother.
(d) The canine mascot at the detention center.
4. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A community park.
(d) An amusement park.
5. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was excessive.
(b) It was appropriate.
(c) It was racially motivated.
(d) It was expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
2. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
3. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
4. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
5. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
2. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
3. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
4. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
5. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
6. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
7. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
8. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
9. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
10. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)