|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what are the two arguing?
(a) About putting on another show the next evening.
(b) About leaving that night for the next show.
(c) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
(d) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
2. How is El Genius behaving?
(a) Nice for a change.
3. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(b) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
(c) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(d) The problem with the tickets.
4. Armpit notices that __________ is missing.
(b) Kaira's band.
(c) The drummer.
5. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He flunks it.
(b) He gets a 90.
(c) He gets an 85.
(d) He gets a 77.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
2. What does X-Ray say to explain the tickets?
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. Why is Armpit nervous?
5. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
2. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
3. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
4. Who is X-Ray and what does he want of Armpit and what is Armpit's initial response to X-Ray's proposal?
5. Who is Karia DeLeon?
6. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
7. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
8. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
9. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
10. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)