|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) Her lead guitarist.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A large, black man.
(d) The police.
2. Who is Coo?
(a) Scalper who steals from X-Ray.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Stuffed toy that is a human with rabbit ears.
(d) Ginny's cousin.
3. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(b) He encounters his cousin.
(c) He slips and twists his ankle.
(d) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
4. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A singer.
(b) A judge.
(c) A counselor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
(a) She will divorce El Genius.
(b) She will agree to trying out Joplin's style.
(c) She starts feeling better and can start driving Karia's bus again.
(d) She is having an affair with El Genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
2. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
3. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
4. What is Coo's problem?
5. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
2. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
3. What does Kaira say about Armpit and Ginny's experience with the forged tickets?
4. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
5. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
6. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
7. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
8. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
9. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
10. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)