|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(b) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(c) Be flexible.
(d) Go in the left entrance.
2. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(b) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(c) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(d) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
3. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(b) A urine sample.
(c) Community service.
(d) A pledge.
4. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) He doesn't say why.
(b) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(c) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(d) To buy up a large amount of weed.
5. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(b) Photo of Kaira.
(c) Stuffed toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
2. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
3. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
4. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
5. What is Pillow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
2. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
3. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
4. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
5. What do Ginny and Armpit do after the concert?
6. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
7. Who is X-Ray and what does he want of Armpit and what is Armpit's initial response to X-Ray's proposal?
8. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
9. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
10. Who is Karia DeLeon?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)