|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
(a) He wishes he could go to the Kaira concert.
(b) He doesn't want to do anything else illegal.
(c) He has made back all his money.
(d) He wishes he could go to college.
2. Who is Aileen?
(a) The band's back up singer to Kaira.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The tour manager.
(d) Kaira's mother.
3. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(b) 3-D glasses.
(c) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
(d) Popcorn and drinks.
4. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) He does not want more money.
(b) To buy lunch.
(c) To buy a few more tickets.
(d) To put an ad in the paper.
5. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(b) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
(c) To cheer her up.
(d) To see Karia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
2. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
3. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
4. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
5. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
2. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
3. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
4. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
5. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
6. What does Kaira say about Armpit and Ginny's experience with the forged tickets?
7. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
8. What do Ginny and Armpit do after the concert?
9. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
10. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)