|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
(a) Has a seizure.
(c) Tries to hit one of the cops.
2. About what are the two arguing?
(a) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
(b) About putting on another show the next evening.
(c) About leaving that night for the next show.
(d) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
3. How is Kaira attired?
(a) In jeans and sequined blouse.
(b) In a warm-up suit.
(c) In a long dress.
(d) In a mini-skirt and boots.
4. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) Popcorn and drinks.
(b) 3-D glasses.
(c) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(d) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
5. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He gave the best speech.
(b) He is cute.
(c) He has great potential.
(d) He is very kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
2. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
3. Who brings Armpit and Ginny something to drink?
4. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
5. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
2. What does Kaira say about Armpit and Ginny's experience with the forged tickets?
3. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
4. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
5. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
6. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
7. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
8. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
9. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
10. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)