|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(b) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
(c) To see Karia.
(d) To cheer her up.
2. Who is Murdock?
(a) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(b) The restaurant owner.
(c) A cop.
(d) A teacher at school.
3. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Performing on a national tour.
(d) Retiring from law.
4. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(b) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(c) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(d) X-Ray says he lost the money.
5. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
(b) Being stupid.
(c) Giving Ginny drugs.
(d) Stealing the refreshments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
2. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
3. What is Coo's problem?
4. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
5. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
2. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
3. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
4. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
5. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
6. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
7. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
8. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
9. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
10. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)