|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She sings much more passionately than usual.
(b) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
(c) She seems more at peace.
(d) She remembers the words perfectly.
2. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He gave the best speech.
(c) He is cute.
(d) He has great potential.
3. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
4. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
(b) Being stupid.
(c) Giving Ginny drugs.
(d) Stealing the refreshments.
5. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) She does not call him.
(b) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
(c) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(d) Invites him to lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
2. What is Armpit carrying with him?
3. Who is Murdock?
4. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
5. How does Ginny react to Coo's loss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
2. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
3. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
4. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
5. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
6. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
7. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
8. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
9. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
10. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)