|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
(c) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(d) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
2. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(a) Photo of Kaira.
(d) Stuffed toy.
3. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
4. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) The vending machine eats his coins.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) He does not have enough money.
5. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
(b) Why he was in the correctional facility.
(c) How Ginny and he became friends.
(d) Why he had bad tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
2. Why does Kaira join the band in their bus?
3. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
4. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
5. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
2. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
3. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
4. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
5. What do Ginny and Armpit do after the concert?
6. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
7. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
8. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
9. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
10. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)