|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Fire El Genius.
(b) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
(c) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(d) Let Armpit sing with them.
3. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) A large, black man.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lead guitarist.
(d) The police.
4. Why does Kaira join the band in their bus?
(a) She wants to practice with them.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She has to boost their morale.
(d) She is dating one of the guys.
5. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A spider.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A wasp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
2. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
3. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
4. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
5. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
2. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
3. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
4. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
5. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
6. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
7. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
8. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
9. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
10. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)