|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(a) No one.
(d) The Mayor.
2. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
(a) Stay out much longer.
(b) Outsmart Armpit.
(c) Tell Kaira his nickname.
(d) Tell Kaira his real name.
3. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Having a good conversation with his father.
(b) Making Ginny laugh.
(c) Growing some squash.
(d) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
4. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) Invites him to lunch.
(b) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
(c) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(d) She does not call him.
5. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(b) She does not know who they are.
(c) She hates both of the singers' voices.
(d) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
2. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
3. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
4. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
5. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Armpit on his way home, and why does the incident not bother him?
2. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
3. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
4. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
5. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
6. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
7. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
8. Who is Karia DeLeon?
9. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
10. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)