|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
(a) From the front row.
(b) From backstage.
(c) Kaira does not talk to Ginny.
(d) From a special room with a t.v.
2. What insight does Armpit gain in his talking with Felix?
(a) Armpit does not need X-Ray.
(b) Armpit's father's job is a dead end.
(c) Felix is the real entrepreneur.
(d) How the economic process works.
3. Why is Armpit nervous?
(a) He has to be back in school in an hour.
(b) They are in a ritzy, white area.
(c) His father tried to stop him from going there.
(d) The ticket has a statement on the back that it cannot be resold.
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
(b) Armpit's cousins.
(c) Professional scalpers.
(d) X-Ray's cousins.
5. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She seems more at peace.
(b) She sings much more passionately than usual.
(c) She remembers the words perfectly.
(d) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what are the two arguing?
2. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
3. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
4. Who is Aileen?
5. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
2. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
3. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
4. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
5. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
6. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
7. What is the election result and how does Tatiana console Armpit?
8. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
9. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
10. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)