|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
2. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) The vending machine eats his coins.
3. Who is Fred?
(a) Kaira's bodyguard.
(b) Armpit's dead brother.
(c) X-Ray's youngest brother.
(d) The canine mascot at the detention center.
4. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He encounters his cousin.
(b) He slips and twists his ankle.
(c) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(d) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
5. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Fencing stolen electonics.
(b) Selling hot car parts.
(c) Drug dealing.
(d) Ticket scalping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
2. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
3. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
5. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
2. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
3. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
4. Where does Kaira take Armpit and Ginny and what do they do?
5. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
6. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
7. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
8. Who is Karia DeLeon?
9. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
10. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)