|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(c) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(d) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
2. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) No one.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Several black men.
3. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His English literature book.
(b) His economics book.
(c) A knife.
(d) A small pistol.
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) X-Ray's cousins.
(b) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
(c) Armpit's cousins.
(d) Professional scalpers.
5. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
2. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
3. What is Ginny's physical problem?
4. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
5. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
2. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
3. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
4. What does the letter Armpit receives from Kaira say?
5. What does the narrator say about what happens in the events surrounding Kaira?
6. What do Ginny and Armpit do after the concert?
7. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
8. What happens to make Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face and leave?
9. What have Aileen and El Genius been doing with Kaira's money, and why does El Genius want Armpit to come to San Francisco?
10. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)