|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ginny react to Coo's loss?
2. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) To see Karia.
(b) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
(c) To cheer her up.
(d) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
3. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
(a) His real name is Theodore.
(b) He was in a correctional facility.
(c) He is Ginny's hero.
(d) He is the nicest person on the planet.
4. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) Ginny does not win.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(d) He is booed.
5. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Go to a correctional facility.
(b) See Kaira.
(c) Take Ginny to a concert.
(d) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
2. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
3. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
4. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
5. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Tatiana decide not to go with Armpit and who does he invite?
2. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
3. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
4. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
5. Who is Karia DeLeon?
6. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
7. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
8. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
9. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
10. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)