|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Grill him.
(b) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
(c) Tell him they are sorry..
(d) Tell him the police came by.
2. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Having a good conversation with his father.
(b) Growing some squash.
(c) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(d) Making Ginny laugh.
3. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) A rock band.
(b) Another guy playing the banjo.
(c) The radio.
4. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(b) Photo of Kaira.
(c) Stuffed toy.
5. What does X-Ray say to explain the tickets?
(a) He thought it'd be a funny joke.
(b) He knew they would not throw Ginny out of the concert.
(c) He had already sold them when Armpit called him.
(d) He knew Armpit would come out on top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
2. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
3. Who is Fred?
4. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
5. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Armpit and some police officers and why?
2. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
3. What does Armpit impulsively do as far as Tatiana is concerned?
4. Why is Cotton fired and what does Kaira promise to do about it?
5. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
6. What speech does Armpit deliver using Coo as a prop, and how does Tatiana respond?
7. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
8. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
9. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
10. Who is Karia DeLeon?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)