|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aileen?
(a) The tour manager.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The band's back up singer to Kaira.
(d) Kaira's mother.
2. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(b) About the need for service charges.
(c) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(d) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
3. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
(b) For signs of betrayal.
(c) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(d) For signs of illness.
4. Why do Armpit's parents worry about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
(a) He will be overwhelmed in a crisis.
(b) He will be embarrassed.
(c) He will be laughed at.
(d) He won't behave responsibly.
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) No one.
(b) Several black men.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Four female teenagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
2. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. What is Karira currently doing?
5. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kaira ride in the band's bus and whose music does the band play for her?
2. What does the narrator say about what happens in the events surrounding Kaira?
3. Who is Ginny and what do she and Armpit talk about when he gets home?
4. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
5. Who goes with Armpit to meet X-Ray, and why does Armpit refuse to sell any tickets to the white guys the first time Armpit and X-ray meet up with them?
6. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
7. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
8. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
9. Who is Karia DeLeon?
10. What does Armpit's counselor advise Armpit about taking steps?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)