|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Armpit notices that __________ is missing.
(a) The drummer.
(d) Kaira's band.
2. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
(a) To bring Ginny closer to the front.
(b) To see his tickets.
(d) To take off his hat.
3. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A community park.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
(b) The problem with the tickets.
(c) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(d) The mayor helped Armpit out.
5. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is not there yet.
(b) She is drinking a cocktail.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is out cold drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
2. What is Ginny's physical problem?
3. Who has threatened Kaira?
4. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
5. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother allow Armpit to do and what comment does she make that surprises Armpit's mother?
2. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
3. Why does Armpit want to borrow one of Ginny's stuffed animals and which one does she recommend?
4. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
5. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
6. What happens when X-Ray wakes Armpit the next morning?
7. Describe the time leading up to Armpit and Ginny finally getting in their seats.
8. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
9. Who is Karia DeLeon?
10. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)