|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
(b) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(c) She does not know who they are.
(d) She hates both of the singers' voices.
3. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
(b) The Mayor.
(d) El Genius.
4. Armpit notices that __________ is missing.
(a) Kaira's band.
(c) The drummer.
5. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
(a) With a dedication to her deceased father.
(b) With her farewell to the music business.
(c) With a dedication to Ginny.
(d) With a commentary about her feelings about men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
2. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
3. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
4. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
5. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that makes Theodore decide to turn his life around?
2. About what does the band hint to Kaira and what is her response?
3. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do despite what?
4. Why does Armpit get angry with X-Ray, and how does X-Ray respond?
5. How does Armpit finally understand his economics concepts?
6. What does Kaira decide to sing and how does it turn out?
7. Who is Theodore Johnson; what is his nickname; and, how did he acquire it?
8. What does Murdock say and do when X-Ray and Armpit arrive at his restaurant?
9. Why is Kaira pacing nervously backstage?
10. Why are Armpit's parents concerned about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)