|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
(a) The security guard.
(b) It adjoins Kaira's room and the door is open.
(c) The maid.
(d) Aileen provides a key.
2. Who has been embezzling money from Kaira?
(a) Her band.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her lawyer.
3. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(b) When she is singing love songs.
(c) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
(d) When she is writing new material.
4. When does Detective Newburg call Armpit?
(a) Two days after he talks with Kaira.
(b) Just after he hangs up from talking with Kaira.
(c) She has not called him back.
(d) While he is talking with Kaira.
5. Who accompanies Kaira to the lobby?
(a) El Genius.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) Her mother.
6. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(b) He was her father's best friend.
(c) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
(d) She plans to fire him.
7. How does Armpit do on his Economics exam?
(d) B plus.
8. What does Debbie Newburg want with Armpit?
(a) To ask about Ginny's seizure at the concert.
(b) To bring Ginny her assignments from school.
(c) To get him to convince Ginny to go back to physical therapy.
(d) To ask about the concert tickets.
9. Who interrupts El Genius' battering of Kaira?
(b) No one.
(d) Kaira's mother.
10. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
(a) She is saving him a place backstage.
(b) She never wants to see him again.
(c) She is sorry for behaving so badly.
(d) She will write another letter to help his friend.
11. Who is at Armpit's house?
(b) The police.
(c) No one.
(d) All his friends.
12. Who is Debbie Newburg?
(a) Ginny's mother's friend.
(b) A police detective.
(c) A teacher at school.
(d) Ginny's physical therapist.
13. What is special about the room where Armpit is ushered to in the police station?
(a) It is like a jail cell.
(b) It has a two-way mirror.
(c) It has a tape recorder.
(d) It has a table with coffee and snacks.
14. Who takes Armpit to the hotel?
(a) Ginny's mother lets him borrow her car.
(c) His mom.
(d) He walks.
15. With what is Armpit's boss pleased?
(a) Armpit's solution to the complicated plumbing problem.
(b) Armpit's solution to the complicated electrical problem.
(c) The way Armpit trimmed the hedges.
(d) The colors of paint Armpit chooses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters does Kaira talk about?
2. What happened to Kaira's money?
3. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
4. Whom does Armpit's boss offer to hire?
5. What does Armpit joke that he should be?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)