|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the room where Armpit is ushered to in the police station?
(a) It is like a jail cell.
(b) It has a table with coffee and snacks.
(c) It has a two-way mirror.
(d) It has a tape recorder.
2. What does Kaira pay the cabbie to do?
(a) Take them on a tour of San Francisco.
(b) Take them to a nightclub for minors.
(c) Lose Fred.
(d) Take them to the Golden Gate Park.
3. What is Armpit doing when he notices a white woman at his door?
(a) Telling Ginny about his lunch with Kaira.
(b) Washing Ginny's mother's car.
(c) Washing his dad's car.
(d) Listening to his ipod.
4. With what is Armpit's boss pleased?
(a) The colors of paint Armpit chooses.
(b) Armpit's solution to the complicated electrical problem.
(c) The way Armpit trimmed the hedges.
(d) Armpit's solution to the complicated plumbing problem.
5. Who has been embezzling money from Kaira?
(a) Her band.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Her mother.
6. Who yells at the boys saying he called the cops?
(a) A store owner.
(b) A limo driver.
(c) No one.
(d) An elderly woman.
7. What does Armpit's boss offer Armpit?
(a) A recommendation.
(b) A promotion.
(c) Another project.
(d) A raise.
8. What does X-Ray reveal about himself to Armpit's boss?
(a) His father was a plumber and he helped him all the time.
(b) X-Ray is working on his electrician's journeyman's license.
(c) His grandfather was a painter and taught him a great deal about painting.
(d) X-Ray came from the same correction center.
9. What does Kaira try to guess when she and Armpit are seated?
(a) His zodiac sign.
(b) His nickname.
(c) His age.
(d) His favorite song that she sings.
10. Who takes Armpit to the hotel?
(a) He walks.
(b) Ginny's mother lets him borrow her car.
(c) His mom.
11. With what non-profit organization has Kaira volunteered?
(a) Make a Wish Foundation.
(b) United College Negro Fund.
(c) Habitat for Humanity.
(d) United Way.
12. What seems to be Kaira's disability?
(b) She is not able to speak properly.
(c) Lack of a voice to sing.
(d) She is limping.
13. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He will go to trial.
(c) He confesses.
(d) He is incompetent.
14. What does Kaira say she felt when she touched his armpit?
(a) Grossed out.
(d) All goosey.
15. What does Armpit joke that he should be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A plumber.
(c) A cop.
(d) A bodyguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
2. What does Newburg say that spurs the suspect to talk?
3. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
4. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
5. What do Ginny and Armpit's conversation about Kaira reveal?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)