|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
(a) She not use that name.
(b) She forgets it after he tells her.
(c) She not tell another person.
(d) She touches him where the body part is.
2. Why is Kaira crying in the shower?
(a) Thinking about what happened with Armpit.
(b) She feels lonely.
(c) She is afraid of her stepfather.
(d) Thinking about doing any more shows.
3. What is Armpit doing when he notices a white woman at his door?
(a) Washing his dad's car.
(b) Listening to his ipod.
(c) Telling Ginny about his lunch with Kaira.
(d) Washing Ginny's mother's car.
4. What is on the cheese platter that El Genius takes?
(a) A knife.
(c) A few crackers.
(d) A slice of cheese.
5. What surprises Armpit when he observes a suspect being questioned?
(a) Armpit is not surprised to see who the suspect is.
(b) It is no one he knows.
(c) It is X-Ray.
(d) It is Habib.
6. When does Detective Newburg call Armpit?
(a) While he is talking with Kaira.
(b) She has not called him back.
(c) Two days after he talks with Kaira.
(d) Just after he hangs up from talking with Kaira.
7. Who takes Armpit to the hotel?
(b) His mom.
(c) He walks.
(d) Ginny's mother lets him borrow her car.
8. What is X-Ray prepared to do?
(a) Accept the consequences of his actions.
(b) Come clean with Newburg.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Leave town.
9. What does Armpit say he should have done with Kaira?
(a) Told her the truth about the tickets.
(b) Given her his cell number.
(c) Kissed her.
(d) Gotten her address.
10. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
(a) Aileen provides a key.
(b) The maid.
(c) It adjoins Kaira's room and the door is open.
(d) The security guard.
11. Who interrupts El Genius' battering of Kaira?
(b) No one.
(d) Kaira's mother.
12. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
(a) She is saving him a place backstage.
(b) She will write another letter to help his friend.
(c) She is sorry for behaving so badly.
(d) She never wants to see him again.
13. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(d) Kaira's stepfather.
14. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
(a) She's written him several letters.
(b) Her step-father is divorcing her mother.
(c) She wants him to come for a visit.
(d) She is quitting the music business.
15. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
(a) He is incompetent.
(b) He will go to trial.
(c) He confesses.
(d) He killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit's boss joke about concerning boys from the center?
2. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
3. What does Kaira say to Fred?
4. What does Kaira try to guess when she and Armpit are seated?
5. Why does Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)