|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armpit do on his Economics exam?
(a) B plus.
2. What does the suspect lie about when questioned?
(a) Selling any tickets.
(b) Having an accomplice.
(c) Knowing Armpit.
(d) Knowing Ginny.
3. Who yells at the boys saying he called the cops?
(a) No one.
(b) A store owner.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A limo driver.
4. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(a) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
(c) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
(d) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
5. Why does Armpit buy a sweatshirt?
(a) As a souvenir of his trip.
(b) For Ginny.
(c) To stay warm in the cool San Francisco air.
(d) For Kaira.
6. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
(a) Whether he is good enough to continue doing plumbing.
(b) Whether to go to San Francisco.
(c) Whether he should accept the promotion.
(d) Whether to disassociate from X-Ray.
7. What surprises Armpit when he observes a suspect being questioned?
(a) It is Habib.
(b) Armpit is not surprised to see who the suspect is.
(c) It is X-Ray.
(d) It is no one he knows.
8. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
(a) It would be up to the judge.
(b) He would face jail time if he had a previous record.
(c) He'd be fined 5000 dollars.
(d) He would have to do community service.
9. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
(a) An older white man with a pockmarked face.
(b) An overweight Iranian named Habib.
(c) A woman in her 30s with dyed orange hair.
(d) A young woman with tattoos on her arms.
10. What does Armpit hear Kaira sing on the radio one day?
(a) About honesty.
(b) About giant steps.
(c) About small steps.
(d) About trust.
11. What does Armpit say he should have done with Kaira?
(a) Given her his cell number.
(b) Gotten her address.
(c) Kissed her.
(d) Told her the truth about the tickets.
12. What does Armpit ask a man sitting next to him?
(a) About earthquakes.
(c) If he's heard of Kaira.
(d) If he knows a good way to get out of being blackmailed.
13. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
(a) She touches him where the body part is.
(b) She not use that name.
(c) She not tell another person.
(d) She forgets it after he tells her.
14. Who accompanies Kaira to the lobby?
(a) El Genius.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The bus driver.
15. Where does Kaira invite Armpit to visit her?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira say she felt when she touched his armpit?
2. Who signs Armpit's cast?
3. For what do Kaira and Armpit shop?
4. What happens to the scheduled concert for that night?
5. What does Newburg ask Armpit after the suspect leaves?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)