|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Armpit to the hotel?
(a) His mom.
(b) He walks.
(d) Ginny's mother lets him borrow her car.
2. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
(a) A young woman with tattoos on her arms.
(b) An overweight Iranian named Habib.
(c) A woman in her 30s with dyed orange hair.
(d) An older white man with a pockmarked face.
3. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(a) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
(b) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
(c) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
4. What does Newburg want with Armpit?
(a) To say they have found who cheated him.
(b) To tell him that he is a suspect in the scalping situation.
(c) To ask him the name of the scalper again.
(d) For him to come down to the station.
5. What does Armpit ask of Kaira?
(a) To write a less embarrassing letter.
(b) To come do another concert in his home town.
(c) To try to compose a song to some lyrics Armpit wrote.
6. What does Felix tell Armpit?
(a) He has been arrested and posted bail.
(b) Detective Newburg visited him.
(c) He wants to know what Armpit told Newburg.
(d) The letter from Kaira has been lost.
7. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
(a) The maid.
(b) Aileen provides a key.
(c) It adjoins Kaira's room and the door is open.
(d) The security guard.
8. Who is Debbie Newburg?
(a) Ginny's physical therapist.
(b) A police detective.
(c) A teacher at school.
(d) Ginny's mother's friend.
9. What does Kaira say to Fred?
(a) She hopes he will stay with her.
(b) She is going to let him go because she is getting out of the music business.
(c) She thanks him for saving her life.
(d) She is mad that he didn't get to the room sooner.
10. What letters does Kaira talk about?
(a) Letters from her agent.
(b) Letters from her father.
(c) Billy Boy letters.
(d) Letters from her fans.
11. Who interrupts a near kiss between Armpit and Kaira?
(b) El Genius.
(c) Kaira's mother.
12. How does El Genius harm Fred?
(a) Hits him with a fireplace poker.
(b) Hits him with a bat.
(c) Hits him with a bottle of whiskey.
(d) Stabs him with the cheese knife.
13. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
(a) She not tell another person.
(b) She touches him where the body part is.
(c) She not use that name.
(d) She forgets it after he tells her.
14. What does Armpit order at a coffee shop?
(a) Hot Chocolate.
(c) Plain coffee.
15. What does X-Ray reveal about himself to Armpit's boss?
(a) His grandfather was a painter and taught him a great deal about painting.
(b) X-Ray came from the same correction center.
(c) His father was a plumber and he helped him all the time.
(d) X-Ray is working on his electrician's journeyman's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face?
2. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
3. What does Detective Newburg believe that Armpit did not know?
4. What is X-Ray prepared to do?
5. How much does Armpit say he paid for the tickets?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)