|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armpit get beat on?
(a) Armpit is merely threatened, not beat.
(b) Moses thinks Armpit was the brains behind the scheme rather than X-ray.
(c) Moses thinks Armpit snitched.
(d) Moses wants the letter immediately.
2. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
(a) An older white man with a pockmarked face.
(b) A woman in her 30s with dyed orange hair.
(c) A young woman with tattoos on her arms.
(d) An overweight Iranian named Habib.
3. What does Kaira pay the cabbie to do?
(a) Take them to a nightclub for minors.
(b) Take them to the Golden Gate Park.
(c) Take them on a tour of San Francisco.
(d) Lose Fred.
4. What does El Genius ask Armpit to do?
(a) Have a swig of whiskey.
(b) Hold a picture on the wall to hang it.
(c) Tell him Armpit's parents' name.
(d) Swing a baseball bat.
5. Where is Aileen during all the happenings?
(a) She is in jail.
(b) She is in her room in the hotel.
(c) She is in the hospital.
(d) She has disappeared.
6. What does Newburg ask Armpit after the suspect leaves?
(a) If Armpit has met X-Ray before.
(b) Armpit's opinion of X-Ray.
(c) If Armpit is actually Habib.
(d) If Armpit and X-Ray have known each other a long time.
7. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
(b) He was her father's best friend.
(c) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(d) She plans to fire him.
8. What does Kaira try to do when she hears Armpit come in the front room of her suite?
(a) Make a noise.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Crawl to the door.
(d) Open the door.
9. What is Armpit doing when he notices a white woman at his door?
(a) Telling Ginny about his lunch with Kaira.
(b) Washing Ginny's mother's car.
(c) Listening to his ipod.
(d) Washing his dad's car.
10. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
(a) She wants him to come for a visit.
(b) Her step-father is divorcing her mother.
(c) She's written him several letters.
(d) She is quitting the music business.
11. With what is Armpit's boss pleased?
(a) Armpit's solution to the complicated plumbing problem.
(b) The way Armpit trimmed the hedges.
(c) Armpit's solution to the complicated electrical problem.
(d) The colors of paint Armpit chooses.
12. What does El Genius get out of Armpit's room?
(b) Get some hair and a bandaid with blood on it.
(c) A cd that Kaira signs.
(d) The letter from Kaira.
13. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He is incompetent.
(c) He will go to trial.
(d) He confesses.
14. What does Newburg want with Armpit?
(a) To tell him that he is a suspect in the scalping situation.
(b) To say they have found who cheated him.
(c) For him to come down to the station.
(d) To ask him the name of the scalper again.
15. Who interrupts a near kiss between Armpit and Kaira?
(b) El Genius.
(d) Kaira's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kaira crying in the shower?
2. What does Felix tell Armpit?
3. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
4. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
5. What happened to Kaira's money?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)