|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He is incompetent.
(c) He will go to trial.
(d) He killed himself.
2. What happened to Kaira's money?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It was invested.
(c) It was returned to Kaira.
(d) It was found in several foreign accounts.
3. Whom does Armpit's boss offer to hire?
(a) Any guys from the detention center.
(c) No one.
4. What does the suspect lie about when questioned?
(a) Knowing Ginny.
(b) Having an accomplice.
(c) Knowing Armpit.
(d) Selling any tickets.
5. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
(a) A young woman with tattoos on her arms.
(b) A woman in her 30s with dyed orange hair.
(c) An overweight Iranian named Habib.
(d) An older white man with a pockmarked face.
6. Who is Debbie Newburg?
(a) A police detective.
(b) A teacher at school.
(c) Ginny's physical therapist.
(d) Ginny's mother's friend.
7. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
(a) He would have to do community service.
(b) He'd be fined 5000 dollars.
(c) He would face jail time if he had a previous record.
(d) It would be up to the judge.
8. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she is writing new material.
(b) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
(c) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(d) When she is singing love songs.
9. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(b) Kaira's stepfather.
10. What does Kaira try to do when she hears Armpit come in the front room of her suite?
(a) Open the door.
(b) Crawl to the door.
(c) Make a noise.
(d) Be quiet.
11. Where is Aileen during all the happenings?
(a) She has disappeared.
(b) She is in her room in the hotel.
(c) She is in the hospital.
(d) She is in jail.
12. What does Armpit order at a coffee shop?
(b) Plain coffee.
(c) Hot Chocolate.
13. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
(a) Aileen provides a key.
(b) It adjoins Kaira's room and the door is open.
(c) The security guard.
(d) The maid.
14. How does Armpit do on his Economics exam?
(d) B plus.
15. What does Armpit ask of Kaira?
(a) To write a less embarrassing letter.
(c) To try to compose a song to some lyrics Armpit wrote.
(d) To come do another concert in his home town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Armpit to the hotel?
2. What does Armpit joke that he should be?
3. How does El Genius harm Fred?
4. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
5. What is Habib's alias?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)