|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) Several black men.
(c) A white woman.
(d) No one.
2. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was excessive.
(b) It was racially motivated.
(c) It was expected.
(d) It was appropriate.
3. How does Ginny react to Coo's loss?
4. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
5. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He flunks it.
(b) He gets a 77.
(c) He gets a 90.
(d) He gets an 85.
6. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(b) No one.
(d) The Mayor.
7. Who is Aileen?
(a) The bus driver.
(b) Kaira's mother.
(c) The tour manager.
(d) The band's back up singer to Kaira.
8. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
(a) If Ginny can sit in a regular chair.
(b) If he is Ginny's nurse.
(c) If he likes her music.
(d) If he and Ginny are dating.
9. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
(a) Standing in line for Kaira DeLeon tickets.
(b) Getting ready to go inside to the concert.
(c) Arguing about selling drugs.
(d) Counting the money they have already made.
10. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(b) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(c) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(d) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
11. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
(c) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(d) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
12. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) He is booed.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) Ginny does not win.
(d) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
13. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A spider.
(d) A wasp.
14. What is Pillow?
(a) Kaira's stuffed toy.
(b) One of X-Ray's buddies.
(c) The code word for a job X-Ray wants to pull.
(d) A young kitten at the detention center.
15. Why is Armpit nervous?
(a) The ticket has a statement on the back that it cannot be resold.
(b) He has to be back in school in an hour.
(c) They are in a ritzy, white area.
(d) His father tried to stop him from going there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
2. Who is Fred?
3. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
4. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
5. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)