|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(a) Community service.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A urine sample.
2. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) One of the students who he tutors.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
3. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
(b) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(c) Fire El Genius.
(d) Let Armpit sing with them.
4. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
5. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(a) Cerebral palsy.
(b) Spinal bifida.
6. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) The vending machine eats his coins.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) He does not have enough money.
(d) He needs correct change and does not have it.
7. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Tell him the police came by.
(b) Tell him they are sorry..
(c) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
(d) Grill him.
8. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
(a) In juvenile detention.
(b) In horticulture class.
(c) In the youth Army corps.
(d) In the cotton fields.
9. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He has great potential.
(b) He is very kind.
(c) He is cute.
(d) He gave the best speech.
10. How does Kaira feel when the band plays Joplin's music?
(a) She says it's not her kind of music.
(b) She thinks Joplin is screaming too loudly.
(c) A connection to Joplin's emotional voice.
(d) She doesn't understand Joplin's singing style.
11. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
(a) Smoke some weed.
(b) Go on a sure business deal.
(c) Break out of detention.
(d) Steal some electronics.
12. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
(a) Outsmart Armpit.
(b) Tell Kaira his nickname.
(c) Tell Kaira his real name.
(d) Stay out much longer.
13. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
(b) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(c) She does not call him.
(d) Invites him to lunch.
14. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A check.
(b) A money order.
(c) A counter offer.
(d) A cop.
15. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Making Ginny laugh.
(b) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(c) Having a good conversation with his father.
(d) Growing some squash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
2. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
3. Why is Armpit nervous?
4. What is Karira currently doing?
5. What story was a plant by El Genius?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)