|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Tell him they are sorry..
(b) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
(c) Grill him.
(d) Tell him the police came by.
2. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
(d) New Mexico.
3. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
(a) Outsmart Armpit.
(b) Stay out much longer.
(c) Tell Kaira his real name.
(d) Tell Kaira his nickname.
4. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
5. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He has great potential.
(b) He gave the best speech.
(c) He is very kind.
(d) He is cute.
6. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) The vending machine eats his coins.
7. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
8. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(b) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(c) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(d) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
9. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To run for homecoming queen.
(d) To go to the movies with him.
10. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
11. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
(c) Tries to hit one of the cops.
(d) Has a seizure.
12. Armpit is reluctant to let go of ______________.
(a) Cash he has saved.
(b) His dead brother's music collection.
(c) His mother's few possessions.
(d) His newfound self respect.
13. How does Kaira feel when the band plays Joplin's music?
(a) She thinks Joplin is screaming too loudly.
(b) A connection to Joplin's emotional voice.
(c) She doesn't understand Joplin's singing style.
(d) She says it's not her kind of music.
14. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) 3-D glasses.
(b) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(c) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
(d) Popcorn and drinks.
15. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
(a) Giving Ginny drugs.
(c) Stealing the refreshments.
(d) Being stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
2. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
3. What story was a plant by El Genius?
4. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)