|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A check.
(b) A money order.
(c) A counter offer.
(d) A cop.
2. How is El Genius behaving?
(b) Nice for a change.
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They are panhandling.
(b) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(c) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(d) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
5. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
(b) To let him have the tickets.
(c) To stop doing illegal scalping.
(d) To go with them to the concert.
6. Who is Murdock?
(a) A teacher at school.
(b) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(c) The restaurant owner.
(d) A cop.
7. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) The vending machine eats his coins.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) He is refused service.
8. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(b) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(c) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
(d) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
9. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
10. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(b) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(c) Be flexible.
(d) Go in the left entrance.
11. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(b) Cerebral palsy.
(d) Spinal bifida.
12. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Working at a school.
(b) Retiring from law.
(c) Recovering in the hospital.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
13. Why is Armpit nervous?
(a) He has to be back in school in an hour.
(b) They are in a ritzy, white area.
(c) The ticket has a statement on the back that it cannot be resold.
(d) His father tried to stop him from going there.
14. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She has a fight with El Genius.
(b) She is out cold drunk.
(c) She is drinking a cocktail.
(d) She is not there yet.
15. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He is cute.
(c) He gave the best speech.
(d) He has great potential.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
2. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
3. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
4. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
5. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)