|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
(a) Being promoted to the next grade.
(b) Making a lot of money.
(c) Getting a part time job.
(d) Scoring high on an exam.
2. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Working at a school.
(b) Recovering in the hospital.
(c) Retiring from law.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
3. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
(a) He has made back all his money.
(b) He doesn't want to do anything else illegal.
(c) He wishes he could go to the Kaira concert.
(d) He wishes he could go to college.
4. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
5. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(c) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(d) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
6. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(b) She does not call him.
(c) Invites him to lunch.
(d) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
7. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To let him have the tickets.
(b) To stop doing illegal scalping.
(c) To go with them to the concert.
(d) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
8. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
(a) If he is Ginny's nurse.
(b) If he likes her music.
(c) If Ginny can sit in a regular chair.
(d) If he and Ginny are dating.
9. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) A knife.
(b) His English literature book.
(c) A small pistol.
(d) His economics book.
10. Why do Armpit's parents worry about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
(a) He will be laughed at.
(b) He will be embarrassed.
(c) He will be overwhelmed in a crisis.
(d) He won't behave responsibly.
11. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
(a) To take off his hat.
(c) To bring Ginny closer to the front.
(d) To see his tickets.
12. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A check.
(b) A cop.
(c) A counter offer.
(d) A money order.
13. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
(a) Get autographs.
(b) Have cokes and cake.
(c) Tell her their feelings about the show.
(d) Have ice cream and talk.
14. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A wasp.
15. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Having a good conversation with his father.
(b) Growing some squash.
(c) Making Ginny laugh.
(d) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
2. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
3. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
4. Armpit notices that __________ is missing.
5. Who brings Armpit and Ginny something to drink?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)