|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He gave the best speech.
(b) He has great potential.
(c) He is very kind.
(d) He is cute.
2. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(a) Community service.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A urine sample.
3. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A singer.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A judge.
(d) A teacher.
4. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
(b) Has a seizure.
(d) Tries to hit one of the cops.
5. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) The radio.
(b) A rock band.
(c) Another guy playing the banjo.
6. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To go with them to the concert.
(b) To stop doing illegal scalping.
(c) To let him have the tickets.
(d) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
7. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
(a) From the front row.
(b) From backstage.
(c) Kaira does not talk to Ginny.
(d) From a special room with a t.v.
8. Who has threatened Kaira?
(a) Her stepfather.
(b) Billy Boy.
(d) No one.
9. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Growing some squash.
(b) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(c) Making Ginny laugh.
(d) Having a good conversation with his father.
10. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) She does not call him.
(b) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
(c) Invites him to lunch.
(d) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
11. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
(a) He was not really her biological father.
(b) He left the family because of Ginny's disability.
(c) He was in prison.
(d) He was involved with another woman.
12. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(b) For signs of illness.
(c) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
(d) For signs of betrayal.
13. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(b) Ginny does not win.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is booed.
14. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) A small pistol.
(b) A knife.
(c) His economics book.
(d) His English literature book.
15. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She hates both of the singers' voices.
(b) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(c) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
(d) She does not know who they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
2. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
3. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
4. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
5. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)