|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He gets a 90.
(b) He gets a 77.
(c) He flunks it.
(d) He gets an 85.
2. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) To cheer her up.
(b) To see Karia.
(c) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(d) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
3. Why is Armpit nervous?
(a) They are in a ritzy, white area.
(b) He has to be back in school in an hour.
(c) His father tried to stop him from going there.
(d) The ticket has a statement on the back that it cannot be resold.
4. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) An amusement park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A community park.
5. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His English literature book.
(b) His economics book.
(c) A small pistol.
(d) A knife.
6. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) He doesn't say why.
(b) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(c) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(d) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
7. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Fire El Genius.
(b) Let Armpit sing with them.
(c) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(d) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
8. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(b) X-Ray says he lost the money.
(c) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(d) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
9. Who is Murdock?
(a) A cop.
(b) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(c) A teacher at school.
(d) The restaurant owner.
10. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) 3-D glasses.
(b) Popcorn and drinks.
(c) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(d) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
11. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
(a) With her farewell to the music business.
(b) With a dedication to her deceased father.
(c) With a commentary about her feelings about men.
(d) With a dedication to Ginny.
12. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
13. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He is cute.
(b) He has great potential.
(c) He gave the best speech.
(d) He is very kind.
14. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was excessive.
(b) It was expected.
(c) It was appropriate.
(d) It was racially motivated.
15. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
(a) The Mayor.
(c) El Genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
2. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
3. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
5. What is Ginny's physical problem?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)