Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(c) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(d) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
2. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) No one.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Several black men.
3. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His English literature book.
(b) His economics book.
(c) A knife.
(d) A small pistol.
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) X-Ray's cousins.
(b) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
(c) Armpit's cousins.
(d) Professional scalpers.
5. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
6. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A judge.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A singer.
(d) A counselor.
7. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
(b) Take Ginny to a concert.
(c) See Kaira.
(d) Go to a correctional facility.
8. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(a) Spinal bifida.
(c) Cerebral palsy.
9. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
(a) Why she can't go back to her bus.
(b) If she is going to have to cancel.
(c) If she should try to intervene with the police.
(d) Where the fracas is taking place.
10. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(c) The Mayor.
(d) No one.
11. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
(a) The police brutalized Armpit just because of his race.
(b) A lowlife scalper sold them forged tickets.
(c) Armpit was kind to bring Ginny to the show.
12. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Ticket scalping.
(b) Selling hot car parts.
(c) Fencing stolen electonics.
(d) Drug dealing.
13. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He slips and twists his ankle.
(b) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(c) He encounters his cousin.
(d) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
14. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A spider.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A wasp.
15. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
(a) She will agree to trying out Joplin's style.
(b) She will divorce El Genius.
(c) She is having an affair with El Genius.
(d) She starts feeling better and can start driving Karia's bus again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
2. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
3. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
4. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
5. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)