|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
(a) With a dedication to her deceased father.
(b) With a dedication to Ginny.
(c) With her farewell to the music business.
(d) With a commentary about her feelings about men.
2. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
(b) She hates both of the singers' voices.
(c) She does not know who they are.
(d) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
3. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
(b) They are panhandling.
(c) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(d) They have been given complimentary tickets.
4. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(b) The problem with the tickets.
(c) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(d) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
5. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To run for homecoming queen.
(d) To go to the movies with him.
6. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(b) No one.
(c) The Mayor.
7. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was expected.
(b) It was racially motivated.
(c) It was excessive.
(d) It was appropriate.
8. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(b) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(c) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(d) X-Ray says he lost the money.
9. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A community park.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A restaurant.
10. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
(a) His wife.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His daughter.
(d) One of the students who he tutors.
11. Who is Murdock?
(a) The restaurant owner.
(b) A teacher at school.
(c) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(d) A cop.
12. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
(a) Smoke some weed.
(b) Go on a sure business deal.
(c) Break out of detention.
(d) Steal some electronics.
13. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
(a) Counting the money they have already made.
(b) Standing in line for Kaira DeLeon tickets.
(c) Getting ready to go inside to the concert.
(d) Arguing about selling drugs.
14. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
(a) From the front row.
(b) From a special room with a t.v.
(c) Kaira does not talk to Ginny.
(d) From backstage.
15. Who has threatened Kaira?
(b) Billy Boy.
(c) Her stepfather.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Armpit and Ginny something to drink?
2. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
3. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
4. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
5. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)