|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Making Ginny laugh.
(b) Growing some squash.
(c) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(d) Having a good conversation with his father.
2. How is El Genius behaving?
(d) Nice for a change.
3. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(a) Spinal bifida.
(b) Cerebral palsy.
4. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His economics book.
(b) A small pistol.
(c) His English literature book.
(d) A knife.
5. What insight does Armpit gain in his talking with Felix?
(a) How the economic process works.
(b) Armpit's father's job is a dead end.
(c) Felix is the real entrepreneur.
(d) Armpit does not need X-Ray.
6. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
(b) How Ginny and he became friends.
(c) Why he was in the correctional facility.
(d) Why he had bad tickets.
7. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is drinking a cocktail.
(b) She is out cold drunk.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is not there yet.
8. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Take Ginny to a concert.
(b) See Kaira.
(c) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
(d) Go to a correctional facility.
9. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
(b) She remembers the words perfectly.
(c) She seems more at peace.
(d) She sings much more passionately than usual.
10. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He encounters his cousin.
(b) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
(c) He slips and twists his ankle.
(d) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
11. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) To cheer her up.
(b) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(c) To see Karia.
(d) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
12. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
(a) She will divorce El Genius.
(b) She will agree to trying out Joplin's style.
(c) She starts feeling better and can start driving Karia's bus again.
(d) She is having an affair with El Genius.
13. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He gets an 85.
(b) He flunks it.
(c) He gets a 77.
(d) He gets a 90.
14. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(b) For signs of illness.
(c) For signs of betrayal.
(d) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
15. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A cop.
(b) A money order.
(c) A counter offer.
(d) A check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Armpit's parents worry about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
2. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
3. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
4. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
5. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)