|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
2. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To buy a few more tickets.
(b) To buy lunch.
(c) He does not want more money.
(d) To put an ad in the paper.
3. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(b) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
(c) He slips and twists his ankle.
(d) He encounters his cousin.
4. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
(a) He left the family because of Ginny's disability.
(b) He was involved with another woman.
(c) He was not really her biological father.
(d) He was in prison.
5. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) His economics book.
(b) A small pistol.
(c) A knife.
(d) His English literature book.
6. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(b) Retiring from law.
(c) Working at a school.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
7. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(b) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(c) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(d) He doesn't say why.
8. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A singer.
(d) A judge.
9. What does X-Ray say to explain the tickets?
(a) He had already sold them when Armpit called him.
(b) He knew they would not throw Ginny out of the concert.
(c) He thought it'd be a funny joke.
(d) He knew Armpit would come out on top.
10. What is Coo's problem?
11. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
(a) He wishes he could go to the Kaira concert.
(b) He doesn't want to do anything else illegal.
(c) He wishes he could go to college.
(d) He has made back all his money.
12. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
(c) New Mexico.
13. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A spider.
(d) A scorpion.
14. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) An amusement park.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A community park.
(d) A restaurant.
15. Why does Kaira join the band in their bus?
(a) She wants to practice with them.
(b) She has to boost their morale.
(c) She is dating one of the guys.
(d) She is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
2. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
5. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)