|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
(b) A lowlife scalper sold them forged tickets.
(c) Armpit was kind to bring Ginny to the show.
(d) The police brutalized Armpit just because of his race.
2. Who is Murdock?
(a) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(b) A teacher at school.
(c) A cop.
(d) The restaurant owner.
3. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Performing on a national tour.
(b) Recovering in the hospital.
(c) Working at a school.
(d) Retiring from law.
4. How is El Genius behaving?
(b) Nice for a change.
5. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
(a) He is the nicest person on the planet.
(b) He is Ginny's hero.
(c) He was in a correctional facility.
(d) His real name is Theodore.
6. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
(a) Stealing the refreshments.
(b) Being stupid.
(d) Giving Ginny drugs.
7. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is out cold drunk.
(b) She is drinking a cocktail.
(c) She is not there yet.
(d) She has a fight with El Genius.
8. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
(a) From backstage.
(b) From a special room with a t.v.
(c) From the front row.
(d) Kaira does not talk to Ginny.
9. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was appropriate.
(b) It was excessive.
(c) It was racially motivated.
(d) It was expected.
10. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A judge.
(d) A singer.
11. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She seems more at peace.
(b) She sings much more passionately than usual.
(c) She remembers the words perfectly.
(d) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
12. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(b) Go in the left entrance.
(c) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(d) Be flexible.
13. How is Kaira attired?
(a) In jeans and sequined blouse.
(b) In a warm-up suit.
(c) In a mini-skirt and boots.
(d) In a long dress.
14. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(b) X-Ray says he lost the money.
(c) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(d) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
15. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) For signs of illness.
(b) For signs of betrayal.
(c) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(d) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
2. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
3. What is Coo's problem?
4. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
5. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)