|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kaira attired?
(a) In a warm-up suit.
(b) In a long dress.
(c) In jeans and sequined blouse.
(d) In a mini-skirt and boots.
2. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
(a) If he likes her music.
(b) If he is Ginny's nurse.
(c) If he and Ginny are dating.
(d) If Ginny can sit in a regular chair.
3. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray says he lost the money.
(b) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(c) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(d) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
4. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(b) Be flexible.
(c) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(d) Go in the left entrance.
5. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(b) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(c) They are panhandling.
(d) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
6. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) Her lead guitarist.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The police.
(d) A large, black man.
7. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Drug dealing.
(b) Ticket scalping.
(c) Selling hot car parts.
(d) Fencing stolen electonics.
8. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To put an ad in the paper.
(b) He does not want more money.
(c) To buy lunch.
(d) To buy a few more tickets.
9. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(b) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(c) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(d) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
10. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(b) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(c) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(d) He doesn't say why.
11. How is El Genius behaving?
(d) Nice for a change.
12. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He flunks it.
(b) He gets a 77.
(c) He gets an 85.
(d) He gets a 90.
13. How does Ginny react to Coo's loss?
14. About what are the two arguing?
(a) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
(b) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
(c) About leaving that night for the next show.
(d) About putting on another show the next evening.
15. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(b) The Mayor.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
2. Who are Felix and Moses?
3. Who is Fred?
4. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
5. What does X-Ray say to explain the tickets?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)