|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A counter offer.
(b) A cop.
(c) A check.
(d) A money order.
2. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
(a) Tell Kaira his nickname.
(b) Tell Kaira his real name.
(c) Outsmart Armpit.
(d) Stay out much longer.
3. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To let him have the tickets.
(b) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
(c) To go with them to the concert.
(d) To stop doing illegal scalping.
4. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
(a) He is Ginny's hero.
(b) His real name is Theodore.
(c) He is the nicest person on the planet.
(d) He was in a correctional facility.
5. What insight does Armpit gain in his talking with Felix?
(a) Felix is the real entrepreneur.
(b) Armpit's father's job is a dead end.
(c) How the economic process works.
(d) Armpit does not need X-Ray.
6. Who is Murdock?
(a) A teacher at school.
(b) The drummer in Kaira's band.
(c) The restaurant owner.
(d) A cop.
7. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They are panhandling.
(b) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
(c) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(d) They have been given complimentary tickets.
8. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
9. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About the need for service charges.
(b) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(c) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(d) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
10. What is Pillow?
(a) Kaira's stuffed toy.
(b) One of X-Ray's buddies.
(c) The code word for a job X-Ray wants to pull.
(d) A young kitten at the detention center.
11. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was excessive.
(b) It was appropriate.
(c) It was racially motivated.
(d) It was expected.
12. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She does not know who they are.
(b) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
(c) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(d) She hates both of the singers' voices.
13. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
(b) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(c) 3-D glasses.
(d) Popcorn and drinks.
14. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Drug dealing.
(b) Fencing stolen electonics.
(c) Ticket scalping.
(d) Selling hot car parts.
15. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
2. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
3. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
4. Who is Coo?
5. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)