|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armpit carrying with him?
(a) A small pistol.
(b) A knife.
(c) His economics book.
(d) His English literature book.
2. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
(a) To ask Armpit about where Ginny lives.
(b) Invites him to lunch.
(c) She does not call him.
(d) To ask his impression of the Joplin song.
3. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(b) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(c) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(d) He doesn't say why.
4. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) One of the students who he tutors.
(d) His wife.
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) A white woman.
(b) Several black men.
(c) Four female teenagers.
(d) No one.
6. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(a) Spinal bifida.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
7. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) Armpit's cousins.
(b) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
(c) X-Ray's cousins.
(d) Professional scalpers.
8. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) Popcorn and drinks.
(b) 3-D glasses.
(c) A cd of Kaira's songs.
(d) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
9. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is drinking a cocktail.
(b) She is not there yet.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is out cold drunk.
10. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To go to the movies with him.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To run for homecoming queen.
(d) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
11. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
(b) New Mexico.
12. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) Her lead guitarist.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The police.
(d) A large, black man.
13. How is El Genius behaving?
(b) Nice for a change.
14. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(b) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(c) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(d) A bribe to find a close parking space.
15. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(c) No one.
(d) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
2. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
3. How does Kaira feel when the band plays Joplin's music?
4. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
5. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)