|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
2. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(b) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(c) They are panhandling.
(d) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
3. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
(b) The Mayor.
(d) El Genius.
4. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
(b) Tries to hit one of the cops.
(d) Has a seizure.
5. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was expected.
(b) It was excessive.
(c) It was appropriate.
(d) It was racially motivated.
6. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is out cold drunk.
(b) She is not there yet.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is drinking a cocktail.
7. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(b) Community service.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A urine sample.
8. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(b) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(c) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(d) X-Ray says he lost the money.
9. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) A white woman.
(c) Several black men.
(d) No one.
10. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(b) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(c) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
(d) The problem with the tickets.
11. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(b) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(d) About the need for service charges.
12. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To run for homecoming queen.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(d) To go to the movies with him.
13. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A community park.
14. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) The vending machine eats his coins.
(d) He needs correct change and does not have it.
15. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(b) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(c) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(d) The handicapped sticker in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kaira attired?
2. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
3. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
4. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
5. What does Ginny say that embarrasses Armpit?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)