|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She has a fight with El Genius.
(b) She is drinking a cocktail.
(c) She is not there yet.
(d) She is out cold drunk.
2. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(b) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(c) The problem with the tickets.
(d) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
3. Armpit is reluctant to let go of ______________.
(a) His newfound self respect.
(b) His dead brother's music collection.
(c) Cash he has saved.
(d) His mother's few possessions.
4. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
(a) Scoring high on an exam.
(b) Making a lot of money.
(c) Being promoted to the next grade.
(d) Getting a part time job.
5. Who brings Armpit and Ginny something to drink?
(a) A technician.
(b) A barmaid.
(c) One of the band members.
(d) Kaira's mother.
6. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
(a) Why he had bad tickets.
(b) Why he was in the correctional facility.
(d) How Ginny and he became friends.
7. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
(a) Have ice cream and talk.
(b) Get autographs.
(c) Have cokes and cake.
(d) Tell her their feelings about the show.
8. Who is Fred?
(a) X-Ray's youngest brother.
(b) Armpit's dead brother.
(c) Kaira's bodyguard.
(d) The canine mascot at the detention center.
9. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(b) He doesn't say why.
(c) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(d) To cover the bribe to a cop.
10. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) To cheer her up.
(b) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(c) To see Karia.
(d) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
11. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Performing on a national tour.
(d) Retiring from law.
12. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
(a) Ticket scalping.
(b) Drug dealing.
(c) Selling hot car parts.
(d) Fencing stolen electonics.
13. What is Pillow?
(a) Kaira's stuffed toy.
(b) One of X-Ray's buddies.
(c) The code word for a job X-Ray wants to pull.
(d) A young kitten at the detention center.
14. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
15. What insight does Armpit gain in his talking with Felix?
(a) Felix is the real entrepreneur.
(b) Armpit's father's job is a dead end.
(c) Armpit does not need X-Ray.
(d) How the economic process works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
2. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
3. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
4. What has one customer offered for the last two tickets?
5. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)