|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He has great potential.
(b) He gave the best speech.
(c) He is cute.
(d) He is very kind.
2. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(b) Ginny does not win.
(c) He is booed.
(d) He is ignored.
3. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Grill him.
(b) Tell him the police came by.
(c) Tell him they are sorry..
(d) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
4. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To let him have the tickets.
(b) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
(c) To go with them to the concert.
(d) To stop doing illegal scalping.
5. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
6. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(b) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(c) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(d) A bribe to find a close parking space.
7. What does Armpit say Ginny cannot do?
(a) Tell Kaira his real name.
(b) Outsmart Armpit.
(c) Stay out much longer.
(d) Tell Kaira his nickname.
8. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is drinking a cocktail.
(b) She has a fight with El Genius.
(c) She is out cold drunk.
(d) She is not there yet.
9. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(b) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) About the need for service charges.
(d) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
10. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She does not know who they are.
(b) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
(c) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(d) She hates both of the singers' voices.
11. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) El Genius.
12. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
(a) She will divorce El Genius.
(b) She is having an affair with El Genius.
(c) She starts feeling better and can start driving Karia's bus again.
(d) She will agree to trying out Joplin's style.
13. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(b) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
(c) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(d) The problem with the tickets.
14. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(b) Performing on a national tour.
(c) Retiring from law.
(d) Working at a school.
15. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To buy lunch.
(b) He does not want more money.
(c) To put an ad in the paper.
(d) To buy a few more tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
2. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
3. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
4. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
5. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)