|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Armpit's parents worry about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
(a) He will be laughed at.
(b) He won't behave responsibly.
(c) He will be embarrassed.
(d) He will be overwhelmed in a crisis.
2. What does Kaira want to know when the show is delayed?
(a) If she is going to have to cancel.
(b) Why she can't go back to her bus.
(c) If she should try to intervene with the police.
(d) Where the fracas is taking place.
3. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) Another guy playing the banjo.
(b) A rock band.
(d) The radio.
4. About what are the two arguing?
(a) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
(b) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
(c) About leaving that night for the next show.
(d) About putting on another show the next evening.
5. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
(a) Getting a part time job.
(b) Being promoted to the next grade.
(c) Making a lot of money.
(d) Scoring high on an exam.
6. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) The vending machine eats his coins.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) He does not have enough money.
7. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Tell him the police came by.
(b) Grill him.
(c) Tell him they are sorry..
(d) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
8. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(b) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
(c) He slips and twists his ankle.
(d) He encounters his cousin.
9. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is out cold drunk.
(b) She is not there yet.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is drinking a cocktail.
10. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Fire El Genius.
(b) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
(c) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(d) Let Armpit sing with them.
11. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) A large, black man.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lead guitarist.
(d) The police.
12. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(b) Be flexible.
(c) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(d) Go in the left entrance.
13. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(a) Stuffed toy.
(d) Photo of Kaira.
14. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
(a) The police brutalized Armpit just because of his race.
(c) Armpit was kind to bring Ginny to the show.
(d) A lowlife scalper sold them forged tickets.
15. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(b) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(d) About the need for service charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
2. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
3. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
4. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
5. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)