|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(b) Spinal bifida.
(c) Cerebral palsy.
2. Who has threatened Kaira?
(b) No one.
(c) Her stepfather.
(d) Billy Boy.
3. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
(a) Tries to hit one of the cops.
(d) Has a seizure.
4. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(a) No one.
(b) The Mayor.
5. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To put an ad in the paper.
(b) To buy a few more tickets.
(c) He does not want more money.
(d) To buy lunch.
6. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(a) Community service.
(b) A pledge.
(c) A urine sample.
7. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To let him have the tickets.
(b) To go with them to the concert.
(c) To stop doing illegal scalping.
(d) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
8. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To go to the movies with him.
(d) To run for homecoming queen.
9. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
(a) In the cotton fields.
(b) In juvenile detention.
(c) In horticulture class.
(d) In the youth Army corps.
10. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
(a) A check.
(b) A counter offer.
(c) A money order.
(d) A cop.
11. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(b) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
(c) To see Karia.
(d) To cheer her up.
12. Who is Fred?
(a) The canine mascot at the detention center.
(b) X-Ray's youngest brother.
(c) Armpit's dead brother.
(d) Kaira's bodyguard.
13. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) The vending machine eats his coins.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) He is refused service.
(d) He needs correct change and does not have it.
14. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
15. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(b) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
(c) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(d) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
2. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
3. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
4. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
5. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)