|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) For signs of betrayal.
(b) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(c) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
(d) For signs of illness.
2. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
(a) He has made back all his money.
(b) He wishes he could go to the Kaira concert.
(c) He doesn't want to do anything else illegal.
(d) He wishes he could go to college.
3. What is Ginny's physical problem?
(b) Cerebral palsy.
(c) Spinal bifida.
4. What do Armpit's parents do when he gets home?
(a) Thank him for being so kind to Ginny.
(b) Tell him they are sorry..
(c) Grill him.
(d) Tell him the police came by.
5. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(b) X-Ray says he lost the money.
(c) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(d) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
6. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(b) The Mayor.
(c) No one.
7. What does Tatiana tell Armpit?
(a) He has great potential.
(b) He gave the best speech.
(c) He is cute.
(d) He is very kind.
8. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) Several black men.
(c) A white woman.
(d) No one.
9. What upsets Kaira about her mother?
(a) She is not there yet.
(b) She is drinking a cocktail.
(c) She has a fight with El Genius.
(d) She is out cold drunk.
10. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
(a) From the front row.
(b) From a special room with a t.v.
(c) From backstage.
(d) Kaira does not talk to Ginny.
11. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
(a) To take off his hat.
(c) To see his tickets.
(d) To bring Ginny closer to the front.
12. How does Kaira preface one of songs?
(a) With her farewell to the music business.
(b) With a dedication to her deceased father.
(c) With a commentary about her feelings about men.
(d) With a dedication to Ginny.
13. What insight does Armpit gain in his talking with Felix?
(a) Armpit does not need X-Ray.
(b) Felix is the real entrepreneur.
(c) Armpit's father's job is a dead end.
(d) How the economic process works.
14. What is Coo's problem?
15. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About the need for service charges.
(b) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(d) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
2. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
3. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
4. Who is Fred?
5. What does Kaira say to the audience about Ginny and Armpit?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)