|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) No one.
(b) Several black men.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Four female teenagers.
2. What does Kaira ask Armpit?
(a) If he and Ginny are dating.
(b) If he is Ginny's nurse.
(c) If he likes her music.
(d) If Ginny can sit in a regular chair.
3. Who has threatened Kaira?
(a) Billy Boy.
(b) Her stepfather.
(d) No one.
4. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(b) For signs of illness.
(c) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
(d) For signs of betrayal.
5. Who is Aileen?
(a) The bus driver.
(b) The band's back up singer to Kaira.
(c) The tour manager.
(d) Kaira's mother.
6. Why does Armpit threaten X-Ray?
(a) X-Ray almost doesn't sell the tickets.
(b) X-Ray wants more of the profits.
(c) X-Ray makes a mean comment about Ginny.
(d) X-Ray says he lost the money.
7. What do the guards accuse Armpit of doing?
(a) Giving Ginny drugs.
(b) Being stupid.
(c) Stealing the refreshments.
8. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
(b) She sings much more passionately than usual.
(c) She remembers the words perfectly.
(d) She seems more at peace.
9. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To go with them to the concert.
(b) To stop doing illegal scalping.
(c) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
(d) To let him have the tickets.
10. What is Kaira's reaction to the mention of Dylan and Joplin?
(a) She says she loves Dylan but has not heard of Joplin.
(b) She hates both of the singers' voices.
(c) She does not know who they are.
(d) She says she loves Joplin but has not heard of Dylan.
11. What does Armpit want to borrow from Ginny?
(b) Photo of Kaira.
(d) Stuffed toy.
12. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
(a) In the cotton fields.
(b) In horticulture class.
(c) In juvenile detention.
(d) In the youth Army corps.
13. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His daughter.
(c) One of the students who he tutors.
(d) His wife.
14. How does Ginny react to Coo's loss?
15. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) The radio.
(b) Another guy playing the banjo.
(d) A rock band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is X-Ray's plans for making money?
2. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
3. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
4. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
5. How is Kaira attired?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)