|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To put an ad in the paper.
(b) To buy lunch.
(c) He does not want more money.
(d) To buy a few more tickets.
2. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A spider.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A scorpion.
3. What are Armpit and X-Ray doing at the opening of Chapter 5?
(a) Arguing about selling drugs.
(b) Getting ready to go inside to the concert.
(c) Counting the money they have already made.
(d) Standing in line for Kaira DeLeon tickets.
4. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) A large, black man.
(b) Her lead guitarist.
(c) The police.
(d) Her mother.
5. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A community park.
6. What does the security guard ask of Armpit?
(b) To see his tickets.
(c) To bring Ginny closer to the front.
(d) To take off his hat.
7. Whom does Murdock only see once a month?
(a) His wife.
(b) One of the students who he tutors.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His daughter.
8. Why does Armpit decide to take Ginny to the concert?
(a) Tatiana backs out at the last minute.
(b) To see Karia.
(c) To be able to use the last two unsold tickets.
(d) To cheer her up.
9. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(b) They are panhandling.
(c) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(d) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
10. Who is Aileen?
(a) Kaira's mother.
(b) The tour manager.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) The band's back up singer to Kaira.
11. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
(b) See Kaira.
(c) Take Ginny to a concert.
(d) Go to a correctional facility.
12. What happens on the way home from school to Armpit?
(a) He hears that there are too many concert tickets.
(b) He encounters his cousin.
(c) He slips and twists his ankle.
(d) A man crosses the street to avoid him.
13. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) No one.
(b) A white woman.
(c) Several black men.
(d) Four female teenagers.
14. What do Ginny and Armpit purchase before making their way to their seats?
(a) A pair of cheap opera glasses.
(b) 3-D glasses.
(c) Popcorn and drinks.
(d) A cd of Kaira's songs.
15. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
(a) Making a lot of money.
(b) Scoring high on an exam.
(c) Being promoted to the next grade.
(d) Getting a part time job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
2. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
3. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
4. What does Kaira hope about Aileen?
5. What does Kaira want when she calls Armpit?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)