1. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
2. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
In juvenile detention.
3. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
4. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
5. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
6. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
7. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
Go on a sure business deal.
8. What is Karira currently doing?
Performing on a national tour.
This section contains 4,735 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)