|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira have to say when she calls Armpit that night?
(a) She apologizes for the lame letter.
(b) She is leaving her home.
(c) She is sending him some concert tickets.
(d) She wants him to write her a poem she can create music for.
2. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(d) Kaira's stepfather.
3. Whom do Ginny and Armpit notice Kaira arguing with after the concert?
(a) The police.
(b) A large, black man.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her lead guitarist.
4. What does Ginny's mother say to Armpit's mother?
(a) Armpit has always been a gentleman to Ginny.
(b) Armpit's mother must be proud of him.
(c) Armpit seems to be turning his life around.
(d) The concert will help cheer up both kids.
5. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(a) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
(b) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
(d) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit say he should have done with Kaira?
2. Who is Aileen?
3. What is special about the room where Armpit is ushered to in the police station?
4. What is Coo's problem?
5. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)