|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira have to say when she calls Armpit that night?
(a) She is leaving her home.
(b) She apologizes for the lame letter.
(c) She is sending him some concert tickets.
(d) She wants him to write her a poem she can create music for.
2. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
(a) A woman in her 30s with dyed orange hair.
(b) A young woman with tattoos on her arms.
(c) An older white man with a pockmarked face.
(d) An overweight Iranian named Habib.
3. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
(a) A gas station.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A community park.
4. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
(a) The Mayor.
(c) El Genius.
5. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she is writing new material.
(b) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(c) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
(d) When she is singing love songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny's physical problem?
2. How does Felix blackmail Armpit?
3. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
4. What is Armpit working on when X-Ray and a couple others visit him?
5. What does Felix tell Armpit?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)