|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters does Kaira talk about?
(a) Billy Boy letters.
(b) Letters from her agent.
(c) Letters from her fans.
(d) Letters from her father.
2. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) Another guy playing the banjo.
(c) The radio.
(d) A rock band.
3. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) He was her father's best friend.
(b) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
(c) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(d) She plans to fire him.
4. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
(a) She remembers the words perfectly.
(b) She seems more at peace.
(c) She seems to really want the audience to enjoy themselves.
(d) She sings much more passionately than usual.
5. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
(a) He would face jail time if he had a previous record.
(b) He'd be fined 5000 dollars.
(c) He would have to do community service.
(d) It would be up to the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ginny and Armpit do in Kaira's dressing room?
2. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
3. What does X-Ray reveal about himself to Armpit's boss?
4. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
5. How does Kaira feel when the band plays Joplin's music?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)