|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(b) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(c) The handicapped sticker in the car.
(d) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
2. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(b) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
(c) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
(d) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
3. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
(a) Be careful with Ginny in the crowds.
(c) Go in the left entrance.
(d) Be flexible.
4. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(b) Kaira's stepfather.
5. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) He is booed.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(d) Ginny does not win.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
2. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
3. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
4. Who are Felix and Moses?
5. What does Armpit's boss joke about concerning boys from the center?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)