|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Retiring from law.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
2. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(b) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(c) About the need for service charges.
(d) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
3. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A spider.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A scorpion.
4. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) The vending machine eats his coins.
(c) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(d) He is refused service.
5. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) He doesn't say why.
(b) To cover the bribe to a cop.
(c) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(d) To buy up a large amount of weed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
2. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
3. How does Tatiana respond when Armpit says hello to her?
4. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)