|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
(a) It adjoins Kaira's room and the door is open.
(b) The maid.
(c) Aileen provides a key.
(d) The security guard.
2. Who appears and intervenes on Armpit's behalf?
(a) No one.
(c) The Mayor.
3. Why do Armpit's parents worry about Armpit taking Ginny to the concert?
(a) He won't behave responsibly.
(b) He will be overwhelmed in a crisis.
(c) He will be embarrassed.
(d) He will be laughed at.
4. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
(b) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(c) When she is writing new material.
(d) When she is singing love songs.
5. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
(b) Fire El Genius.
(c) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(d) Let Armpit sing with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit ask of Kaira?
2. What does Kaira have to say when she calls Armpit that night?
3. How much does Armpit say he paid for the tickets?
4. What is on the cheese platter that El Genius takes?
5. What is different about Kaira's show that night?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)