|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(a) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
(b) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
(c) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
2. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) The vending machine eats his coins.
(d) He does not have enough money.
3. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
(a) He would face jail time if he had a previous record.
(b) He'd be fined 5000 dollars.
(c) He would have to do community service.
(d) It would be up to the judge.
4. What does El Genius get out of Armpit's room?
(a) A cd that Kaira signs.
(b) Get some hair and a bandaid with blood on it.
(d) The letter from Kaira.
5. What is Armpit forced to use when he arrives at the show place?
(a) A bribe to find a close parking space.
(b) Charm to get Ginny's wheelchair inside.
(c) A little force to make their way through the crowds.
(d) The handicapped sticker in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does X-Ray warn Armpit to do?
2. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
3. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
4. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
5. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)