|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray reveal about himself to Armpit's boss?
(a) His grandfather was a painter and taught him a great deal about painting.
(b) His father was a plumber and he helped him all the time.
(c) X-Ray is working on his electrician's journeyman's license.
(d) X-Ray came from the same correction center.
2. What does Armpit think about as he eats his lunch?
(a) He wishes he could go to college.
(b) He doesn't want to do anything else illegal.
(c) He wishes he could go to the Kaira concert.
(d) He has made back all his money.
3. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(a) Community service.
(b) A pledge.
(d) A urine sample.
4. About what are the two arguing?
(a) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
(b) About leaving that night for the next show.
(c) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
(d) About putting on another show the next evening.
5. What is Pillow?
(a) The code word for a job X-Ray wants to pull.
(b) Kaira's stuffed toy.
(c) One of X-Ray's buddies.
(d) A young kitten at the detention center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
2. For what do Kaira and Armpit shop?
3. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
4. With what non-profit organization has Kaira volunteered?
5. What is Ginny's physical problem?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)