|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
(a) Sing "Piece of my Heart."
(b) Let Armpit sing with them.
(c) Let Ginny be out on the stage for the encore.
(d) Fire El Genius.
2. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(b) They are panhandling.
(c) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(d) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
3. What does Armpit say he'll never do again?
(a) Trust Ginny to keep her mouth closed.
(b) Go to a correctional facility.
(c) See Kaira.
(d) Take Ginny to a concert.
4. What does Armpit convince X-Ray to do?
(a) To let him have the tickets.
(b) To sell him the tickets for what they paid for them.
(c) To go with them to the concert.
(d) To stop doing illegal scalping.
5. About what are the two arguing?
(a) Why Kaira did not sing the Joplin number as planned.
(b) About putting on another show the next evening.
(c) Whether Kaira should have sung the Joplin number.
(d) About leaving that night for the next show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny think her mother has implied about Ginny's father?
2. Where do Armpit and X-Ray go to unload another pair of tickets?
3. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
4. What letters does Kaira talk about?
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)