1. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A mosquito.
2. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
(a) In juvenile detention.
(b) In the youth Army corps.
(c) In the cotton fields.
(d) In horticulture class.
3. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
4. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
5. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(b) The radio.
(c) A rock band.
(d) Another guy playing the banjo.
6. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A singer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A judge.
(d) A counselor.
7. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
(a) Go on a sure business deal.
(b) Break out of detention.
(c) Smoke some weed.
(d) Steal some electronics.
8. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Performing on a national tour.
(b) Retiring from law.
(c) Working at a school.
(d) Recovering in the hospital.
This section contains 4,735 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)