Chapters 1 through 4
1. What was Theodore bitten by in the armpit?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A spider.
(d) A scorpion.
2. Where does Theodore get used to digging holes?
(a) In the cotton fields.
(b) In horticulture class.
(c) In the youth Army corps.
(d) In juvenile detention.
3. How long does it take Theodore to resolve to change his life after he gets into trouble?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
4. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
5. To what do Armpit and Mayor Ane dance?
(a) A rock band.
(c) The radio.
(d) Another guy playing the banjo.
6. Who is Kaira DeLeon?
(a) A judge.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A singer.
(d) A counselor.
7. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
(a) Go on a sure business deal.
(b) Smoke some weed.
(c) Break out of detention.
(d) Steal some electronics.
8. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Retiring from law.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Performing on a national tour.
(d) Recovering in the hospital.
This section contains 4,735 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)