Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Richard Sharpe and his troops' dilemma at the beginning of the book?
They are lost.
2. How much help is Sergeant Harper to Sharpe?
3. About what person does Harper tell a story?
4. What goes over a cliff in Harper's story?
5. What does a look-out spot below them?
A French soldier stopping to urinate.
6. What makes Sharpe change his mind about ignoring the small settlement below them?
Hearing a woman scream.
This section contains 5,270 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)