|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
(a) He is incompetent.
(b) He is a mediocre soldier but good leader.
(c) He is one of the best soldiers and leaders in Spain.
(d) He is a great soldier but a poor leader.
2. What does Harper see lying in the dirt that he picks up?
(a) A stuffed pony.
(b) A rag doll.
(c) A bayonet.
(d) A knife.
3. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) He was the second in command when the commander was killed.
(b) He purchased the position.
(c) By order of the King.
(d) By virtue of his birth.
4. Who helps the British drive the French out during the French's first attack at the village?
(a) The Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(b) The Highlanders and Warwicks.
(c) Hogans elite ranger force.
(d) Sharpe's greencoats.
5. Why do the French leave San Isidoro?
(a) Two ammunition wagons blow up.
(b) Loup is wounded.
(c) British reinforcements arrive.
(d) The Portuguese outflank them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hogan know about Juanita?
2. What does Sharpe, when following Kiely, suggest to Kiely the day after the attack?
3. What goes over a cliff in Harper's story?
4. Who is with the Portuguese that Sharpe knows?
5. How does Sharpe feel about Runciman surviving?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)