|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much notice does Sharpe have that the Portuguese battalion is coming?
(a) Five days.
(b) A week.
(d) Two days.
2. How many of the Officers of the Real Compañía Irlandesa were killed or wounded?
3. Why does Sharpe suggest the rumors are false?
(a) The new Irish recruits haven't said anything.
(b) The new British recruits haven't said anything about them.
(c) The British has already given the Irish their independence.
(d) He doesn't trust the media.
4. What did Hogan know about Juanita?
(a) She was not distributing the newspapers.
(b) She was an undercover British agent.
(c) She was sleeping with Sharpe.
(d) She was not working with Ducos.
5. What does Sarsfield do after Hogan talks to him?
(a) Knock him in the grave.
(b) Pulls out a loaded pistol.
(c) Hit him in the face.
(d) Spit on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the French called an unofficial truce?
2. Who helps the British drive the French out during the French's first attack at the village?
3. Who is the one officer in the Real Compañía Irlandesa that Sharpe respects?
4. What will calling Sharpe to task do?
5. What does Sharpe find in Juanita's panniers?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)