|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe tell Oliveira about the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) That they will be leaving San Isidoro soon.
(b) That they are probably traitors to Spain.
(c) Why they came to San Isidoro.
(d) That they are great soldiers.
2. How did Runciman survive the attack?
(a) He went into the vegetable cellar.
(b) Hiding behind a pile of ammunition.
(c) He was in the stables.
(d) He was in the gatehouse.
3. What does Sharpe do when the young lieutenant is shot?
(a) Withdraws the lieutenant's men.
(b) Has Harper take him to the surgeon's area.
(c) Regroup the men.
(d) Goes and gets the colonel.
4. What does Hogan tell Wellington about the French forces?
(a) They are being loaded on ships.
(b) Several nearby have come together.
(c) They are leaving the area.
(d) They are heading towards Madrid.
5. How can the British defend the barracks?
(a) From the second floor eaves.
(b) Through loopholes.
(c) Through the windows.
(d) From the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does de Elia feel towards Loup?
2. How much help is Sergeant Harper to Sharpe?
3. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
4. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
5. What does Sharpe say about Kiely's suicide?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)