|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe ask El Castrador to do?
(a) Get a message to Sharpe's wife.
(b) Join them at San Isidoro.
(c) Kill and mutilate two deserters.
(d) Find out where Loup is located.
2. Why does Sharpe think the men desert?
(a) They don't like Kiely's fighting philosophy.
(b) They are only for guarding the king.
(c) They are Irish.
(d) They are not deserting.
3. How are the men finding about supposed atrocities in Ireland?
(a) Father Sarsfield.
(b) American newspapers.
(c) Juanita de Elia is making speeches about it.
(d) French newspapers.
4. What is the name of the Lieutenant who is with Sharpe?
(a) Stephen Blackman.
(b) Horace Lipton.
(c) John Murray.
(d) Harry Price.
5. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
(a) The British.
(b) No one.
(c) Some of Loup's troops.
(d) The Spanish cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a look-out spot below them?
2. What is Richard Sharpe and his troops' dilemma at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Sharpe feel about the Real Compañía Irlandesa when he first meets them?
4. Who talks to Sharpe about a morale problem?
5. Of what does Sharpe accuse Loup?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)