|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe hear as he is entering San Cristobal?
(a) Horses coming quickly.
(b) A woman singing.
(d) Wolves howling.
2. What do Sharpe and Harper find in other cottages?
(a) Food and water.
(c) Cowering civilians.
(d) Mutilated and tortured Spaniards.
3. What position does Pierre Ducos have with the French military?
(a) Captain of the Corsairs.
(c) Company commander.
(d) Intelligence officer.
4. How do they know who the man is who saved them?
(a) It was the man assigned to guard that area.
(b) They found the man's tobacco tin.
(c) They never found out.
(d) Loup left the man hanging from a tree.
5. Why does Sharpe meet with Colonel Oliveira?
(a) Oliveira is the Portuguese's commander.
(b) Oliveira is the new commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(c) Oliveira has information about Loup.
(d) Sharpe is good friends with Oliveira's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe call a formation?
2. What does Sharpe hand to a young Spanish woman?
3. Why was Sharpe able to get El Castrador to see him?
4. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
5. How does Hogan feel about Sharpe's interaction with Kiely?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)