|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Execute them.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Cut off their heads.
(d) Take them back as POW's.
2. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) They want them to desert.
(b) They want them whipped into shape.
(c) They want them killed.
(d) They want them charged with treason.
3. Why is Father Sarsfield impressed with Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe is known as a famous swordsman.
(b) Sharpe can pick locks.
(c) Sharpe came up through the ranks.
(d) Sharpe has captured a French eagle.
4. How does Sharpe feel about Runciman surviving?
5. What does he tell Oliveira to do if Loup attacks?
(a) Go to the barracks.
(b) Hold the front gate.
(c) Go to the gatehouse.
(d) Go to the hills and flank Loup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
2. Of what does Sharpe accuse Loup?
3. What are the two keys of Spain, according to the French?
4. When does Ducos point out Guy Loup to Juanita de Elia?
5. What happened to the gatehouse where the Real Compañía Irlandesa officers were billeted?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)