|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the British need the most in their scapegoat for San Isidoro?
(a) A man of high enough rank.
(b) Someone with no career in the army.
(c) Someone who is not British.
(d) Someone who has no family.
2. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
(a) He is incompetent.
(b) He is a mediocre soldier but good leader.
(c) He is a great soldier but a poor leader.
(d) He is one of the best soldiers and leaders in Spain.
3. What is the name of the Lieutenant who is with Sharpe?
(a) Horace Lipton.
(b) Stephen Blackman.
(c) Harry Price.
(d) John Murray.
4. What does Ducos disapprove of as far as soldiers go?
(a) Not following orders.
(b) Having affairs with their subordinates.
(c) Raping and killing civilians.
(d) Private rivalries.
5. What does Sharpe convince Runciman to do?
(a) Have the general inspect the troops.
(b) Appropriate some muskets for the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(c) Get better food for the troops.
(d) Get more ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Pierre Ducos have with the French military?
2. How much help is Sergeant Harper to Sharpe?
3. What does Ducos want to do with Spain?
4. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
5. Who commanded the gatehouse not be opened during the attack?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)