|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the British need the most in their scapegoat for San Isidoro?
(a) Someone who is not British.
(b) Someone who has no family.
(c) A man of high enough rank.
(d) Someone with no career in the army.
2. What are the two Frenchmen in the village doing when Sharpe arrives?
(a) Killing the Spanish men.
(b) Sleeping off a drunk.
(c) Burning the houses.
(d) Raping a young woman.
3. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
(a) He is a mediocre soldier but good leader.
(b) He is a great soldier but a poor leader.
(c) He is incompetent.
(d) He is one of the best soldiers and leaders in Spain.
4. Who talks to Sharpe about a morale problem?
5. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) By order of the King.
(b) He was the second in command when the commander was killed.
(c) By virtue of his birth.
(d) He purchased the position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the French do to get to Sharpe's troops?
2. What does Sharpe tell the men about dead deserters?
3. About what person does Harper tell a story?
4. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
5. What does a look-out spot below them?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)