|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two keys of Spain, according to the French?
(a) Badajoz and Ciudad Rodrigo.
(b) Controlling the coast and Almeida.
(c) Killing the king and burning Madrid.
(d) Almeida and Badajoz.
2. How can the British defend the barracks?
(a) From the second floor eaves.
(b) From the roof.
(c) Through loopholes.
(d) Through the windows.
3. How does de Elia feel towards Loup?
(a) She is indifferent to him.
(b) She despises him.
(c) She is angry at him.
(d) She is attracted to him.
4. Why does Sharpe call a formation?
(a) To have an inspection.
(b) To tell them what they are going to do.
(c) To introduce Juanita de Elia.
(d) To show the consequences of deserting.
5. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they know who the man is who saved them?
2. Why is Sharpe chastising himself about the battle?
3. What does a look-out spot below them?
4. What position will Colonel Claud Runciman fill with the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
5. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)