|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the gatehouse where the Real Compañía Irlandesa officers were billeted?
(a) It was burned down.
(c) It was pounded with a ram.
(d) All of its windows were broken.
2. Why does Lord Kiely take offense at Sharpe when they first meet?
(a) Sharpe tells Kiely to sober up.
(b) Sharpe ordered the soldiers to close ranks.
(c) Sharpe tells him they look terrible.
(d) Sharpe makes a comment about Juanita.
3. How did Runciman survive the attack?
(a) He was in the stables.
(b) He was in the gatehouse.
(c) Hiding behind a pile of ammunition.
(d) He went into the vegetable cellar.
4. Who commanded the gatehouse not be opened during the attack?
(a) Lord Kiely.
(b) Captain Donaju.
(c) Juanita de Elia.
(d) Captain Eduardo de la Engiesie.
5. What does he tell Oliveira to do if Loup attacks?
(a) Go to the hills and flank Loup.
(b) Go to the gatehouse.
(c) Hold the front gate.
(d) Go to the barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Portuguese battalion survived the attack by Loup?
2. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
3. When did Loup kill Oliveira?
4. Where are most of the women and children located at San Isidoro?
5. Who is the one officer in the Real Compañía Irlandesa that Sharpe respects?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)