|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe convince Runciman to do?
(a) Get better food for the troops.
(b) Appropriate some muskets for the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(c) Get more ammunition.
(d) Have the general inspect the troops.
2. Who is El Castrador?
(a) A Spanish partisan.
(b) Sharpe's brother-in-law.
(c) Head of the Spanish 405th. Rifle Company.
(d) The mayor of San Isidoro.
3. Why does Sharpe think the men desert?
(a) They are Irish.
(b) They don't like Kiely's fighting philosophy.
(c) They are not deserting.
(d) They are only for guarding the king.
4. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) By order of the King.
(b) He was the second in command when the commander was killed.
(c) He purchased the position.
(d) By virtue of his birth.
5. Who is with the Portuguese that Sharpe knows?
(a) Thomas Garrard.
(b) Alane de Camipoelo.
(c) Sergeant Hagman.
(d) Paul Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Thompson when he leaves for the latrine?
2. Why does Lord Kiely take offense at Sharpe when they first meet?
3. What does Kiely say is the reason men desert?
4. Why would the men of Real Compañía Irlandesa feel angry about the rumors of atrocities?
5. How can the British defend the barracks?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)