|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe convince Runciman to do?
(a) Get better food for the troops.
(b) Get more ammunition.
(c) Appropriate some muskets for the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(d) Have the general inspect the troops.
2. About what person does Harper tell a story?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grand-da.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. What does Sharpe do as Loup is leaving?
(a) Gives him a two finger salute.
(b) Hits him in the face.
(c) Tells Loup he is going to kill him.
(d) Throws a rock at Loup's horse.
4. Who is the one officer in the Real Compañía Irlandesa that Sharpe respects?
(a) Lieutenant O'Riley.
(b) Major Johnson.
(c) Captain Donaju.
(d) Captain Olivier.
5. What happens to Thompson when he leaves for the latrine?
(a) He is taken captive.
(b) He trips and falls.
(c) His throat is cut.
(d) He is shot in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
2. What does Sharpe suggest Donaju do about the rumors?
3. What does Sharpe tell Harper they need to worry about instead of the rumors?
4. What does he tell Oliveira to do if Loup attacks?
5. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)