|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe hand to a young Spanish woman?
(a) Some brandy.
(b) A map.
(c) A dress.
(d) A canteen of water.
2. What does a look-out spot below them?
(a) A deer.
(b) A French soldier stopping to urinate.
(c) A woman who is injured.
(d) Two hundred British soldiers.
3. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) They want them to desert.
(b) They want them whipped into shape.
(c) They want them killed.
(d) They want them charged with treason.
4. How does Sharpe feel about the Real Compañía Irlandesa when he first meets them?
5. What makes Sharpe change his mind about ignoring the small settlement below them?
(a) To see if he can find out the name of the village.
(b) Watching the French leave only fifteen men.
(c) Deciding there might be food there.
(d) Hearing a woman scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
2. Why does Sharpe call a formation?
3. Why does Sharpe think the men desert?
4. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
5. What are the four French soldiers that ride up to the village carrying?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)