|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Take them back as POW's.
(d) Execute them.
2. What goes over a cliff in Harper's story?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A horse.
(c) His wagon.
(d) A bullock.
3. What does Sharpe do as Loup is leaving?
(a) Hits him in the face.
(b) Throws a rock at Loup's horse.
(c) Tells Loup he is going to kill him.
(d) Gives him a two finger salute.
4. What does Kiely say is the reason men desert?
(a) They don't like the army food.
(b) They are bored and feel under-valued.
(c) They are afraid to die.
(d) They are not fighting enough.
5. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) By order of the King.
(b) By virtue of his birth.
(c) He was the second in command when the commander was killed.
(d) He purchased the position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe call a formation?
2. What are the two keys of Spain, according to the French?
3. What position will Colonel Claud Runciman fill with the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
4. Who is El Castrador?
5. What happens to Sharpe's request about supplies to the British headquarters?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)