|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the four French soldiers that ride up to the village carrying?
(a) A British standard.
(b) A white flag.
(d) The body of one of Sharpe's riflemen.
2. Why does Lord Kiely take offense at Sharpe when they first meet?
(a) Sharpe ordered the soldiers to close ranks.
(b) Sharpe makes a comment about Juanita.
(c) Sharpe tells him they look terrible.
(d) Sharpe tells Kiely to sober up.
3. What does Guy Loup demand of Sharpe?
(a) The money that was in the village chapel.
(b) That Sharpe surrender.
(c) That they fight a duel.
(d) His two men.
4. What position will Colonel Claud Runciman fill with the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) British liaison.
(b) Cavalry officer.
(c) British intelligence officer.
(d) Unit commander.
5. About what person does Harper tell a story?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grand-da.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducos want to do with Spain?
2. What is the name of the Lieutenant who is with Sharpe?
3. Why is Father Sarsfield impressed with Sharpe?
4. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
5. What does Sharpe leave on the ridge when he orders his men into the village?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)