|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
(a) The Spanish cavalry.
(b) Some of Loup's troops.
(c) The British.
(d) No one.
2. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
(a) Kiely kills his opponent.
(b) The Frenchman draws first blood.
(c) Juanita shoots his opponent.
(d) Kiely cuts off the Frenchman's hand.
3. What does Loup tell Ducos as soon as he meets him?
(a) About Hogan in Madrid.
(b) About the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(c) About his encounter with Sharpe.
(d) That he plans to leave Spain.
4. What does Ducos plan to do with the British forces?
(b) Split them along national lines.
(c) Make them think the Spainish king has abdicated to Napoleon.
(d) Have them take the wrong fortress.
5. What does Kiely have to do before he talks much in the morning?
(a) Spar with a decent swordsman.
(b) Eat a large breakfast.
(c) Drink enough alcohol.
(d) Go to morning prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe hand to a young Spanish woman?
2. What goes over a cliff in Harper's story?
3. What does Sharpe tell the men about dead deserters?
4. How does Runciman feel about his new position?
5. Why does Lord Kiely take offense at Sharpe when they first meet?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)