|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Take them back as POW's.
(c) Let them go.
(d) Execute them.
2. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
(a) The Spanish cavalry.
(b) No one.
(c) Some of Loup's troops.
(d) The British.
3. What does Ducos plan to do with the British forces?
(a) Make them think the Spainish king has abdicated to Napoleon.
(b) Split them along national lines.
(c) Have them take the wrong fortress.
4. What does Sharpe hand to a young Spanish woman?
(a) A canteen of water.
(b) A dress.
(c) A map.
(d) Some brandy.
5. What does Ducos want to do with Spain?
(a) Hand it over to Napoleon.
(b) Keep out from under the French.
(c) Become the King of Spain.
(d) Decimate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe feel about the Real Compañía Irlandesa when he first meets them?
2. What does one of the Frenchmen do immediately?
3. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
4. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
5. What does Guy Loup demand of Sharpe?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)