|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loup swear to Sharpe?
(a) He did not tell his men to commit any crimes.
(b) His men can do what they want, it's war.
(c) He will get revenge.
(d) That the village was empty when they came upon it.
2. Of what does Sharpe accuse Loup?
(b) Being stupid.
3. What is Richard Sharpe and his troops' dilemma at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are lost.
(b) They have no food.
(c) They have no ammunition.
(d) They are surrounded.
4. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Execute them.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Take them back as POW's.
(d) Cut off their heads.
5. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
(a) He is a great soldier but a poor leader.
(b) He is incompetent.
(c) He is one of the best soldiers and leaders in Spain.
(d) He is a mediocre soldier but good leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Pierre Ducos have with the French military?
2. How does de Elia feel towards Loup?
3. What does Ducos disapprove of as far as soldiers go?
4. What are the four French soldiers that ride up to the village carrying?
5. What do Sharpe and Harper find in other cottages?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)