|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Massena react towards the split British army?
2. Where does Runciman say he spent some time in the army?
(d) North Africa.
3. Why have the French called an unofficial truce?
(a) To rest.
(b) To decide if they will attack again.
(c) To study the British position.
(d) To collect their dead and wounded.
4. What does Wellington need in order to win the war?
(a) A clear cut mandate from the authorities.
(b) Complete cooperation of Spain.
(c) More troops and supplies.
(d) Greater military intelligence.
5. What does Kiely have to do before he talks much in the morning?
(a) Go to morning prayer.
(b) Eat a large breakfast.
(c) Drink enough alcohol.
(d) Spar with a decent swordsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe suggest Donaju do about the rumors?
2. What does Sharpe with Father Sarsfield?
3. How much notice does Sharpe have that the Portuguese battalion is coming?
4. Why is Sharpe feeling bitter and defeated after the first battle at the village?
5. What does Sharpe say to Hogan about Sarsfield?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)