|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe suggest Donaju do about the rumors?
(a) He go to the British base and interview new Irish arrivals.
(b) He go to the British base and interview new British arrivals.
(c) He call the men into formation and announce they are false.
(d) He should forbid Juanita from talking to the troops.
2. Who is El Castrador?
(a) The mayor of San Isidoro.
(b) Head of the Spanish 405th. Rifle Company.
(c) Sharpe's brother-in-law.
(d) A Spanish partisan.
3. What does El Castrador want to know about dead soldier's teeth?
(a) If the gold is worth less than the teeth.
(b) If teeth can be permanently stained with blood.
(c) If they have any gold in them.
(d) If they are sell able in London.
4. Why does the person in question #130 blame San Isidoro on Sharpe?
(a) For killing two of Loup's men in front of Loup.
(b) For hiding in the gatehouse.
(c) For not having more men on guard duty.
(d) For not running the battle well.
5. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
(a) The Spanish cavalry.
(b) No one.
(c) The British.
(d) Some of Loup's troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Pierre Ducos have with the French military?
2. Why will de Elia be meeting Loup?
3. Why are the two soldiers with Tarrant assigned to him?
4. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
5. Why would Wellington not march on Badajoz or Cadiz?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)