|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe convince Runciman to do?
(a) Have the general inspect the troops.
(b) Get better food for the troops.
(c) Appropriate some muskets for the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(d) Get more ammunition.
2. What does Loup tell Ducos as soon as he meets him?
(a) That he plans to leave Spain.
(b) About the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(c) About his encounter with Sharpe.
(d) About Hogan in Madrid.
3. What does Sharpe find out about Kiely when he speaks with him?
(a) He is a widow.
(b) He really wants to fight the French.
(c) He has a son in the army.
(d) He doesn't want to fight the French.
4. What does Sharpe do as Loup is leaving?
(a) Tells Loup he is going to kill him.
(b) Throws a rock at Loup's horse.
(c) Gives him a two finger salute.
(d) Hits him in the face.
5. What does Hogan tell Wellington about the French forces?
(a) They are heading towards Madrid.
(b) They are leaving the area.
(c) They are being loaded on ships.
(d) Several nearby have come together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ducos want to do with Spain?
2. What does one of the Frenchmen do immediately?
3. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
4. What does Sharpe do when the young lieutenant is shot?
5. What does Sharpe find in Juanita's panniers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)