|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ducos disapprove of as far as soldiers go?
(a) Private rivalries.
(b) Raping and killing civilians.
(c) Not following orders.
(d) Having affairs with their subordinates.
2. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) They want them whipped into shape.
(b) They want them charged with treason.
(c) They want them to desert.
(d) They want them killed.
3. What happens to Sharpe's request about supplies to the British headquarters?
(a) It was intercepted.
(b) It will be two months before it can be filled.
(c) The supplies were sent right away.
(d) It was turned down.
4. Why is Father Sarsfield impressed with Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe came up through the ranks.
(b) Sharpe has captured a French eagle.
(c) Sharpe can pick locks.
(d) Sharpe is known as a famous swordsman.
5. How does Hogan feel about Sharpe's interaction with Kiely?
(b) Not pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does de Elia feel towards Loup?
2. What does Ducos plan to do with the British forces?
3. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
4. Who is El Castrador?
5. How much help is Sergeant Harper to Sharpe?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)