|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Runciman feel about his new position?
(a) He is pleased he was noticed.
(b) He doesn't care one way or the other.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He hates it.
2. What does Sharpe hand to a young Spanish woman?
(a) A dress.
(b) A canteen of water.
(c) A map.
(d) Some brandy.
3. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) They want them charged with treason.
(b) They want them to desert.
(c) They want them killed.
(d) They want them whipped into shape.
4. What does Sharpe leave on the ridge when he orders his men into the village?
(c) Their horses.
(d) Their equipment.
5. Who is the one officer in the Real Compañía Irlandesa that Sharpe respects?
(a) Captain Donaju.
(b) Lieutenant O'Riley.
(c) Captain Olivier.
(d) Major Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two keys of Spain, according to the French?
2. What does Loup tell Ducos as soon as he meets him?
3. How many men desert from the Real Compañía Irlandesa the first night?
4. Why does Sharpe think the men desert?
5. What does Ducos disapprove of as far as soldiers go?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)