|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Take them back as POW's.
(c) Execute them.
(d) Let them go.
2. What is Richard Sharpe and his troops' dilemma at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are surrounded.
(b) They have no ammunition.
(c) They are lost.
(d) They have no food.
3. Where does Runciman say he spent some time in the army?
(d) North Africa.
4. What does Guy Loup demand of Sharpe?
(a) His two men.
(b) That they fight a duel.
(c) That Sharpe surrender.
(d) The money that was in the village chapel.
5. What does Kiely say about the status of his soldiers?
(a) They are lazy.
(b) They want to go home.
(c) They are incompetent but try hard.
(d) They are out of practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kiely have to do before he talks much in the morning?
2. What does Sharpe convince Runciman to do?
3. What does Ducos disapprove of as far as soldiers go?
4. What happens to Sharpe's request about supplies to the British headquarters?
5. About what person does Harper tell a story?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)