|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chasing Juanita across the plains?
(a) The Spanish cavalry.
(b) Some of Loup's troops.
(c) No one.
(d) The British.
2. What does Sharpe decide to do to the two French prisoners?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Execute them.
(d) Take them back as POW's.
3. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
(a) Juanita shoots his opponent.
(b) The Frenchman draws first blood.
(c) Kiely cuts off the Frenchman's hand.
(d) Kiely kills his opponent.
4. About what person does Harper tell a story?
(a) His grand-da.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Sharpe do as Loup is leaving?
(a) Hits him in the face.
(b) Throws a rock at Loup's horse.
(c) Tells Loup he is going to kill him.
(d) Gives him a two finger salute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe find out about Kiely when he speaks with him?
2. Why does Lord Kiely take offense at Sharpe when they first meet?
3. Who is El Castrador?
4. What will Juanita's undercover disguise be?
5. How much help is Sergeant Harper to Sharpe?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)