|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is El Castrador?
(a) Sharpe's brother-in-law.
(b) The mayor of San Isidoro.
(c) Head of the Spanish 405th. Rifle Company.
(d) A Spanish partisan.
2. Why would Wellington not march on Badajoz or Cadiz?
(a) If the Spanish do not join him.
(b) If his supplies do not arrive from England.
(c) If he is not head of the allied forces.
(d) If Almeida is in the hands of the French.
3. What does Sharpe hear as he is entering San Cristobal?
(a) Wolves howling.
(b) Horses coming quickly.
(c) A woman singing.
4. What do the British need the most in their scapegoat for San Isidoro?
(a) Someone who has no family.
(b) A man of high enough rank.
(c) Someone with no career in the army.
(d) Someone who is not British.
5. What does Ducos think about Loup's capabilities?
(a) He is incompetent.
(b) He is a mediocre soldier but good leader.
(c) He is one of the best soldiers and leaders in Spain.
(d) He is a great soldier but a poor leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Father Sarsfield impressed with Sharpe?
2. How does Runciman feel about his new position?
3. What does Kiely say about the status of his soldiers?
4. For what is Hogan irritated at Sharpe when Hogan arrives at San Cristobal?
5. What do Wellington and Hogan decide about Sharpe?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)