|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Wellington not march on Badajoz or Cadiz?
(a) If he is not head of the allied forces.
(b) If Almeida is in the hands of the French.
(c) If the Spanish do not join him.
(d) If his supplies do not arrive from England.
2. What does Kiely say is the reason men desert?
(a) They are not fighting enough.
(b) They are bored and feel under-valued.
(c) They are afraid to die.
(d) They don't like the army food.
3. What did Hogan know about Juanita?
(a) She was not working with Ducos.
(b) She was an undercover British agent.
(c) She was not distributing the newspapers.
(d) She was sleeping with Sharpe.
4. What does Sharpe do when he gets within a few yards of San Cristobal?
(a) Crawls on his belly.
(b) Gets up and walks.
(c) Returns to his men.
(d) Lays still and observes.
5. Why would the men of Real Compañía Irlandesa feel angry about the rumors of atrocities?
(a) They are all Irish.
(b) They don't believe in hurting civilians.
(c) They are British.
(d) They are all Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
2. Who is Sir William Erskine?
3. When does Ducos point out Guy Loup to Juanita de Elia?
4. What does Sharpe suggest Donaju do about the rumors?
5. How much notice does Sharpe have that the Portuguese battalion is coming?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)