|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are most of the women and children located at San Isidoro?
(a) The gatehouse.
(b) Spread throughout the fort.
(c) The barracks.
(d) In the command center.
2. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
(a) Kiely kills his opponent.
(b) The Frenchman draws first blood.
(c) Kiely cuts off the Frenchman's hand.
(d) Juanita shoots his opponent.
3. What does Sharpe tell the men about dead deserters?
(a) The British will execute them.
(b) Loup is doing that to them.
(c) The Spanish will go after their families also.
(d) The Spanish will not tolerate it.
4. Why would Wellington not march on Badajoz or Cadiz?
(a) If Almeida is in the hands of the French.
(b) If he is not head of the allied forces.
(c) If the Spanish do not join him.
(d) If his supplies do not arrive from England.
5. Who is El Castrador?
(a) The mayor of San Isidoro.
(b) A Spanish partisan.
(c) Sharpe's brother-in-law.
(d) Head of the Spanish 405th. Rifle Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Runciman say he spent some time in the army?
2. How many French soldiers are in Almeida?
3. Who talks to Sharpe about a morale problem?
4. Why will de Elia be meeting Loup?
5. How would Wellington withdraw if he lost at Almeida?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)